Biden administration is blaming "construction workers" for the cocaine found in Joe Biden's house

It's normal for those in the construction field in the DMV area to be drug tested and go thru a security clearance before being allowed to work on any government property. I say this because I'm in the construction industry and every company I have worked for in this area (DMV) requires a drug test as part of the employment process.

Absolute fact. Construction workers must pass an intensive FBI background check and a drug test to work anywhere near the Whitehouse.

I saw this.

So the workers do not go through a security screening from the SS?

Bullshit.
The biggest Joke here is the fact that there isn't one square inch of that White House that's not monitored and recorded except perhaps for the bathrooms and the president's bedroom. There is footage of someone placing that package where it was found.

To believe otherwise would be totally naive. I'm guessing they know exactly who put it there and probably saw some construction workers passing by within the same time frame making them good donkeys to pin a tail on. The fact that they are desperately flailing on this indicates they know it's somebody who needs to be protected at all costs.

The biggest Joke here is the fact that there isn't one square inch of that White House that's not monitored and recorded except perhaps for the bathrooms and the president's bedroom. There is footage of someone placing that package where it was found.

To believe otherwise would be totally naive. I'm guessing they know exactly who put it there and probably saw some construction workers passing by within the same time frame making them good donkeys to pin a tail on. The fact that they are desperately flailing on this indicates they know it's somebody who needs to be protected at all costs.

Absolutely. My son and I went to the Holocaust museum last August. There is an alley to the right of the museum as you face it. It is very nice with trees and benches.

I looked up and there were cameras on this alley next to the Holocaust museum. Every square inch of DC is under surveillance.

Absolutely. My son and I went to the Holocaust museum last August. There is an alley to the right of the museum as you face it. It is very nice with trees and benches.

I looked up and there were cameras on this alley next to the Holocaust museum. Every square inch of DC is under surveillance.
There isn't much of anywhere in the US that is not under some type of camera surveillance anymore. They have video of this area but those lying bastards are protecting somebody.

Yep, surveillance within the downtown DC area around the WH is top notch. "They" know you are there before you do.

Holocaust Museum - I've done work there a few times and have full access to the museum and the warehouse away from that area. Recommend the museum as a "must see" to everyone.

Yep, surveillance within the downtown DC area around the WH is top notch. "They" know you are there before you do.

Holocaust Museum - I've done work there a few times and have full access to the museum and the warehouse away from that area. Recommend the museum as a "must see" to everyone.

Brah, I cried in front of my son. It is so well done. I was impressed that my son “got it”. We had a long talk after about why people are so cruel to other people. My son just could not wrap his head around killing people who are diffirent than you.

That museum is necessary for everyone to visit.

Do it late in the day. Its not a morning museum.

Its so heavy man. They give you a card of a victim to follow their inevitable demise.

Literally, I cried in front of my son. That shit is heavy.

Are we far away? Look at these cult posters. They would laugh at our demise.

They know who did this. The more they delay, the more we know it was Hunter.

If it was a constructon worker, dude would already be behind bars.

"Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"

Interesting that Joe asked about cocaine

Joe shows up over and over at the peasant union places who are privileged forgetting everyone else which is massive and now throws a dagger in the back of the same he loves.

"Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"

Interesting that Joe asked about cocaine

No no no….a construction worker smuggled coke into the WHITE HOUSE and then left it in a public area. Thats what happened.

Jake Sullivan told us….so it must be the truth.

KJP told us the Bidens were not in the WH on Friday, but the offical Presidential schedule says they were there until 6:45 pm. I believe KJP. Not the dumb official schedule.

KJP does not lie. She is a black lesbian. Incapable of lying.

Isnt that correct, cult fucks?

What a ridiculous cover story. :eusa_hand: Why don't the gutless Dem punks just admit who really did it.

Cover story?

Come on!

A construction worker smuggled cocaine past the Secret Service and then left it in a public area of the White House.

Seems way more reasonable than it belonging to the addict son of POTUS.

Forum List

Back