Biden Administration & US Liberal Fake News Media Gives Putin Opportunity to Ask If Ashli Babbitt Was 'Assassinated'

He’s not wrong.

“Secondly, I want to ask you: Did you order the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?” Putin asked. “Do you know that 450 individuals were arrested after entering Congress? And they didn’t go there to steal a laptop. They came with political demands. Four hundred and fifty people have been detained. They’re facing jail time, from 15 to 20 years. And they came to Congress with political demands. Isn’t that prosecution for political opinions?”
Putin man-crush, eh?

He’s not wrong.

“Secondly, I want to ask you: Did you order the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?” Putin asked. “Do you know that 450 individuals were arrested after entering Congress? And they didn’t go there to steal a laptop. They came with political demands. Four hundred and fifty people have been detained. They’re facing jail time, from 15 to 20 years. And they came to Congress with political demands. Isn’t that prosecution for political opinions?”
Putin man-crush, eh?
Absolutely. Never had a man make me tingle before. Always a 1st, might as well be him. I don't want someone sniffing my hair and neck and asking me to rub his leg hairs

I think that Pelosi wanted violence just to make it a political tool.
Her capital police waved people in.
The trials of these protesters will be interesting.
Pelosi will be exposed.
The FBI planned and orchestrated the whole event. Of course Pelosi wanted violence. She got one dead white woman. Putin is going to walk all over Biden and he should.

Ashli Babbit "assassinated???" Well, that is just asinine.

The OP is just regurgitating Russian propaganda. To remind the OP, Russian propaganda is filth meant to divide Americans. Russians know that Trumpers are easy marks for their trash. Please OP, stop being a tool for the Reds.
Assassinated for political reasons. Unarmed trespassing female with 6 armed cops.
Versus a large man choking a solo cop to get his gun which you Leftards to this day claim to be an assassination.

He isn't. And I know Putin is trolling that mentally unsound fool, Joe Biden.

But the fact is Putin is on solid footing in the aftermath of the Jan. 6th uprising.
Who gave the green light to murder Ashley Babbitt?
And when, if ever, will Joe or Nancy Pelosi get to the bottom of the crime?

That's a rhetorical comment...I know the democrats will NEVER touch that crime with a ten foot pole.

Ooops, someone got murdered. Oh well. What are ya' gonna do?
Nothing says legitimate election like surrounding yourself with razor wire, 30,000 troops you don’t trust, and fight against every audit of the election.

He’s not wrong.

LOOL...I respect him so much I wish he was prez.......LOLOL

The Clintons murdered way more, one recently, so why not?
Uh oh....now you are on the Clinton hit list. Best hide.

Just as Russia's internal issues really are not our business, this really isn't Putin's but I'm sure he relished the chance at a little pay back.
Problem is our government and media love to condemn Russia for human rights violations, but never question the empire’s multiple violations.

Hell just a few years ago it was caught torturing people. That was quickly swept under the rug. Imagine if Russia was caught torturing people?

The OP is just regurgitating Russian propaganda. To remind the OP, Russian propaganda is filth meant to divide Americans. Russians know that Trumpers are easy marks for their trash. Please OP, stop being a tool for the Reds.
The only one murdered that day, but you firmly believe it was an insurrection…oh my!!!!

Just as Russia's internal issues really are not our business, this really isn't Putin's but I'm sure he relished the chance at a little pay back.
Problem is our government and media love to condemn Russia for human rights violations, but never question the empire’s multiple violations.

Hell just a few years ago it was caught torturing people. That was quickly swept under the rug. Imagine if Russia was caught torturing people?
1623856738036.jpeg

The only one murdered that day, but you firmly believe it was an insurrection…oh my!!!!
Unarmed trespassers can easily overthrow the USA in Leftard minds.

Uncle Pooty calls it the way he sees it.

If Sleepy Joe disagrees, he has the ability to speak up too.

BTW, Biden hasn't even discussed Ms. Babbitt at all. Didn't even attend her funeral.

Their getting ready for multiple shoes to drop kick them in the arse

Putin inspires USMB RWNJ circle jerk.

News at 11.
Well putin is asking questions we all want answered. I understand you want it all hidden. Great handle for your technique btw
Thanks Sloop!
Just doing my job. Thank You. Someone has to ask the tuffies, so why not him. He isn't shy

Now I would never eat a bowl of soup with him or have tea time unless we switched bowls and cups first a second before drinking

Forum List

Back