Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it was Hitlery's bleachbitting of her illegal server.
So when will "Donnie Dangerously" follow in the Great Hillary's foot steps and testify an answer questions in front of Congress and the American people, under oath, about his alleged crimes leading up to and including Jan 6th 2021? Second Tuesday of next week I'm guessing......

Nothing illegal about her using a private email server during her term of service, or using over the counter cleanup programs to wipe it clean either.

There is no indictment, and because there are no elements of proof (unlike the orange turd), there will be none.

PS: Trump will go to prison.
Ad I said the current DOJ has proven that it is corrupt. But when Biden is no longer president in 2025 he'll be investigated because the corrupt DOJ will be gutted.

So when will "Donnie Dangerously" follow in the Great Hillary's foot steps and testify an answer questions in front of Congress and the American people, under oath, about his alleged crimes leading up to and including Jan 6th 2021? Second Tuesday of next week I'm guessing......

Nothing illegal about her using a private email server during her term of service, or using over the counter cleanup programs to wipe it clean either.
Now you're outright lying.

Evidence tampering is VERY illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back