Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not the one that was stupid enough to vote for a piece of shit that got rich by selling out his country to the Chinese, Russians, Ukrainians and only god knows who else.

Potatohead is the dumbest and most corrupt asshole to ever serve in the US government and that is saying a lot knowing who his competition are. Like Crooked Hillary, Slick Willy, LBJ, The Worthless Negro, Maxine Waters etc.

We warned you stupid Moon Bats that Potatohead was a piece of shit but like all idiot Libtards you wouldn't listen.
Do you have a link to any of Biden's criminal indictments.
Because I'd say he's a VAST improvement over the last POS POTUS who is now facing 71 felonies....and there are still more to come.

I am not the one that was stupid enough to vote for a piece of shit that got rich by selling out his country to the Chinese, Russians, Ukrainians and only god knows who else.

Potatohead is the dumbest and most corrupt asshole to ever serve in the US government and that is saying a lot knowing who his competition are. Like Crooked Hillary, Slick Willy, LBJ, The Worthless Negro, Maxine Waters etc.

We warned you stupid Moon Bats that Potatohead was a piece of shit but like all idiot Libtards you wouldn't listen.
You are writing about Trump, you know. Trump is testifying against himself.

Do you have a link to any of Biden's criminal indictments.
Because I'd say he's a VAST improvement over the last POS POTUS who is now facing 71 felonies....and there are still more to come.
You believe biden's DOJ who has covered his crimes up would indict Biden?

Of course has, on more than several occasions. Here he is admitting to Quid Pro Quo...

Trumps Russian allies don't seem to understand that US foreign policy is Quid Pro Quo based. They just believe it's okay to use foreign policy/Quid Pro Quo for the personal/political gain of their exalted leader.

I have addresses it by asking you if any of what has been uncovered about Jo Biden wasn't true why, has the DOJ went to all this trouble by covering it up?
That's not the topic. The topic is Biden admitting to selling state secrets in this short audio clip.

So you admit this topic is BDS. Thanks for playing.

That's not the topic. The topic is Biden admitting to selling state secrets in this short audio clip.

So you admit this topic is BDS. Thanks for playing.
You fuckers went unhinged when Trump said "Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails" you went so unhinged it lead to an investigation. And now your defending Biden for doing the exact same thing

So Creepy Joe is caught on a hot mic admitting to selling "state secrets." We've all sorta expected that the truth would come out sooner or later but it's especially satisfying to hear it from the Donkey's mouth (I mean Horse's mouth). I'm sure the DOJ and FBI will look the other way. And I'm sure Jean-Luc Picard, I mean Karine Jean-Pierre, will hmmmm and hawwww her way out of this newest Biden faux pa. Just what's it gonna take to toss the kid sniffer in the pen where he belongs?

/---/ Gee, I wonder how democRATs will spin this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back