Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read some of the idiotic posts in this thread. They simply can't help themselves. They actually think he was "joking."
but you ubersleuth know that he was not.

no, you genius deducted that biden told the press that he and some furriners made some shady deals while they were still filing in.

ok. don't stare up when it's raining. you might drown.

no, you genius deducted that biden told the press that he and some furriners made some shady deals while they were still filing in.

I would try to respond, but I don't speak or understand gibberish (or Ebonics).

not helpful, shirley.

tell me more about your "thought" process with regard to the OP.
Well ... it really was a pretty easy conclusion to reach. Biden, as we all know, isn't the brightest star in the northern sky. In fact, he speaks a language that only he understands a good portion of the time. So it's clear that without his handlers telling him what to or not to say that he has a tendency to admit facts that he would NEVER say if he was reading from his teleprompter.

That said, we can see by analyzing his face that he wasn't all there when he as with his East Indian counterpart. He was looking pretty blank and empty-headed (I know ... what's new, right?). Anyway, he literally told the world that he sold "state secrets." He was as serious as a horse thief on hanging day. When he realized that he had made the admission on national TV, he had to quickly retract what he said by pretending it was a joke. In laymen's terms, it's called a "Freudian Slip."

Now couple that with the fact that he admitted to the world that he blackmailed Ukraine into firing an attorney who was investigating his son. And couple THAT with all the recent evidence that he and his family are ultra corrupt, and you'd have to be a complete idiot to deny that Biden literally admitted a high crime by mistake.

Well ... it really was a pretty easy conclusion to reach. Biden, as we all know, isn't the brightest star in the northern sky. In fact, he speaks a language that only he understands a good portion of the time. So it's clear that without his handlers telling him what to or not to say that he has a tendency to admit facts that he would NEVER say if he was reading from his teleprompter.

That said, we can see by analyzing his face that he wasn't all there when he as with his East Indian counterpart. He was looking pretty blank and empty-headed (I know ... what's new, right?). Anyway, he literally told the world that he sold "state secrets." He was as serious as a horse thief on hanging day. When he realized that he had made the admission on national TV, he had to quickly retract what he said by pretending it was a joke. In laymen's terms, it's called a "Freudian Slip."

Now couple that with the fact that he admitted to the world that he blackmailed Ukraine into firing an attorney who was investigating his son. And couple THAT with all the recent evidence that he and his family are ultra corrupt, and you'd have to be a complete idiot to deny that Biden literally admitted a high crime by mistake.
fascinating

/——/ One symptom of dementia is the person loses the filter on their mouth. They just spit out whatever they are thinking at the moment. Saw it too manybb no times in my family, sadly.
I feel sorry for him and his family is guilty of elder abuse.

/——/ One symptom of dementia is the person loses the filter on their mouth. They just spit out whatever they are thinking at the moment. Saw it too manybb no times in my family, sadly.
I feel sorry for him and his family is guilty of elder abuse.
yeah. very believable tale. the dementia signs are evident in your offal as well. it's hereditary, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back