Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny shit but I realize it's shocking that you so called intellectual smart people have been so fully fooled by the criminal organization called the democrat party. If the shit against Biden was nothing why has the DOJ gone out of its way to cover up biden's crimes?
I see you're trying to pivot away from the audio in this BDS thread. Maybe that means even you know it's nothing.

This may be progress.

I see you're trying to pivot away from the audio in this BDS thread. Maybe that means even you know it's nothing.

This may be progress.
You've already proven yourself mentally deranged you see things that in reality aren't happening and less than true. You're denile doesn't actually mean anything. You're going to find out how corrupt Biden is

You've already proven yourself mentally deranged you see things that in reality aren't happening and less than true. You're denile doesn't actually mean anything. You're going to find out how corrupt Biden is
If you would listen to yourself, you would realize that you’re saying exactly what someone with BDS would say.

Coincidence?

Yeah ... as Pedo Joe stumbles around looking for the stage exit. You'd think by now that as he's walking to the podium, he'd also be planning what he's going to do when he's finished jabbering on about nothing or lying to the American public (his favorite pastime). But no ... he has to look just as lost as his mind is. Talk about a national embarrassment! Creepy Joe is the very personification of national embarrassments.
The groomers overwhelming white straight males; there is no pedojoe except in your vile mind.

The groomers overwhelming white straight males; there is no pedojoe except in your vile mind.
Really? Joe is a "white straight male" unless you know something I don't.

iu

iu

Dude's a friggin' creep.

Really? Joe is a "white straight male" unless you know something I don't.

iu

iu

Dude's a friggin' creep.

It speaks volumes how liberals are so willing to turn a blind eye to pedophiles. It's almost like they're trying to protect them or something.

It speaks volumes how liberals are so willing to turn a blind eye to pedophiles. It's almost like they're trying to protect them or something.
I agree. And you have to wonder why they want to protect them. I can only assume that they, themselves, may lean in that direction. If they aren't outraged by what's going on then there's definitely something wrong with them. A missing spark plug? A few lost marbles? Hard to say.

No, he did not, unless it was in a joke. No one is coming after Biden because he does not break the law. You break the commandments because of your hatred. Turn the other cheek.

Biden owns ActionJackson lockstockandabarrel of oranges
No one may be coming after Biden, but there is certainly plenty of evidence flowing out should someone decide to enforce the law for a change.

Is that code for: "Yes, you're right, AJ, Pedo Joe IS a Friggin' Creep. I stand corrected." I'll just assume that that's what you wanted to say.
... which reveals the delusions and illusions that wander through your messed up mind.

by the by: I see you list Utah. That is such a beautiful state. Some really nice people. The worst drivers in the US, and I have been repeatedly to Oklahoma and Idaho. Be safe.

It more that the Rabid Right needs to convince the flock of absurdities like the POTUS is really a pedophile and the whole Democrat party, with all those pizza parties......is covering it up. That way it will be easy to convince the herd that the atrocities that they want to inflict on the Democrats is justified.

Nah. You poorly educated Trumpsters just have a tendency to fall for whatever conspiracy theory your master overlords at Gatewaypundit want you to believe. :laughing0301:

... which reveals the delusions and illusions that wander through your messed up mind.

by the by: I see you list Utah. That is such a beautiful state. Some really nice people. The worst drivers in the US, and I have been repeatedly to Oklahoma and Idaho. Be safe.
Very true about Utah drivers. A plague to be certain.

But you really ought to ask yourself why Biden is so compelled to touch and sniff and kiss and fondle every kid within 5 feet of him. Do you see any of the other men on stage doing the same thing? Even the fathers of those kids exercise more constraint than Joe does. You HAVE to see that there's something wrong with a full-grown man who's so obsessed with the little kids in his presence.

Very true about Utah drivers. A plague to be certain.

But you really ought to ask yourself why Biden is so compelled to touch and sniff and kiss and fondle every kid within 5 feet of him. Do you see any of the other men on stage doing the same thing? Even the fathers of those kids exercise more constraint than Joe does. You HAVE to see that there's something wrong with a full-grown man who's so obsessed with the little kids in his presence.
Joe is not what you claim, and your focus seems very unbalanced about it. If you are CoJC, you can go to LDS Social Services. If not, plenty of others are there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back