Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn is that really an hour and 20 minute video about Biden admitting to selling state secrets because of a comment where he did not admit to selling state secrets? Conservatism is a mental disease.
We can always depend upon you stupid uneducated Moon Bats to go into your typical denial when Ole Potatohead admits he is a piece of shit.

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump announced to the world that he "sold state secrets?" They'd be drilling holes in his roof and dropping men from hovering helicopters.

We can always depend upon you stupid uneducated Moon Bats to go into your typical denial when Ole Potatohead admits he is a piece of shit.

I have to wonder what a Democrat would have to do to actually be criticized by these moon bats.

We could try the - shoot someone on 5th avenue thingy - but I seriously doubt that would do it.

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump announced to the world that he "sold state secrets?" They'd be drilling holes in his roof and dropping men from hovering helicopters.
No need to imagine He gave it away. The Neo-GOP flock said nothing, as expected.

WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to an episode that has renewed questions about how the White House handles sensitive intelligence.

Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and runs one of the most active espionage networks in the Middle East. Mr. Trump’s boasting about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries and raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the region.

No need to imagine He gave it away. The Neo-GOP flock said nothing, as expected.

WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to an episode that has renewed questions about how the White House handles sensitive intelligence.

Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and runs one of the most active espionage networks in the Middle East. Mr. Trump’s boasting about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries and raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the region.

LOL. NYTimes! Good one.

So Creepy Joe is caught on a hot mic admitting to selling "state secrets." We've all sorta expected that the truth would come out sooner or later but it's especially satisfying to hear it from the Donkey's mouth (I mean Horse's mouth). I'm sure the DOJ and FBI will look the other way. And I'm sure Jean-Luc Picard, I mean Karine Jean-Pierre, will hmmmm and hawwww her way out of this newest Biden faux pa. Just what's it gonna take to toss the kid sniffer in the pen where he belongs?

Debunked……sloppy editing

The NY Slimes reporting hearsay from undisclosed (perhaps fictional) “sources.”

What a waste of electrons.

I’m fairly sure that Spudz McAlzheimer was just trying to be witty.

But his real problem isn’t the selling of state secrets, necessarily.

At present, it seems more likely that he is neck deep in a genuine criminal conspiracy to obtain bribes from foreign entities via his family network of shell companies in exchange for “access” to the only “product” they have to offer: Vice President Biden and now President Biden.

Is all the evidence in yet? Nope. But the time is coming where he and his family will be subject to investigation after investigation. A steady drip drip drip including possible impeachment hearings and criminal charges.
That reminds me of the time Trump asked Russia for Hillary's lost emails. Now if we are to act like leftists we should start an investigation

Trump told Russia to release Hillary's emails and you believed that. Why not this?
You have become so dumbed down, it takes no effort to hoax your rubes any more.

Your propagandists know you won't engage a single brain cell in critical thinking, and post a very obviously edited out of context video. They know you will not check the context.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside
— look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.

Biden was obviously riffing on all the hoaxes you and your propagandists have been circulating.

I swear to God, you rubes are getting dumber by the minute.

You have become so dumbed down, it takes no effort to hoax your rubes any more.

Your propagandists know you won't engage a single brain cell in critical thinking, and post a very obviously edited out of context video. They know you will not check the context.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside
— look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.

Biden was obviously riffing on all the hoaxes you and your propagandists have been circulating.

I swear to God, you rubes are getting dumber by the minute.
Moron remember the time Biden said he created the most extensive voter fraud? Bigly Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails.

Last edited:
Well there you go, fraudster. Once again, it's been proven that religion is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
Jo is the type of guy who could walk out in the middle of time square shoot and kill someone and these moron would still defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back