Biden AG Nominee Merrick Garland Refuses To Say Illegally Crossing The Border Is a Crime

It's a misdemeanor.

Well that misdemeanor costs we tax payers billions each year. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and here's Biden handcuffing ICE and opening our border.

Hell he even wants amnesty for the 22 million who are here. What a jack ass he is.

No, most Americans do NOT want that. If they did they would insist our employment laws were strengthened and enforced.

Look at the flak Romney is getting for pushing that.

Seditionist Hawley has a lot of damn gall yesterday equating property damage in Portland and Seattle to an attack on the seat of our very democracy while a constitutional process was taking place following a free and fair election . Dude is an embarrassment to the good people in Missouri.

Seditionist Hawley has a lot of damn gall yesterday equating property damage in Portland and Seattle to an attack on the seat of our very democracy while a constitutional process was taking place following a free and fair election . Dude is an embarrassment to the good people in Missouri.
It's hilarious watching him try and boost his popularity for a 2024 run.

One was protesting an unfair justice system. The other was protesting a fair election they didn't like.

It's a misdemeanor.

Well that misdemeanor costs we tax payers billions each year. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and here's Biden handcuffing ICE and opening our border.

Hell he even wants amnesty for the 22 million who are here. What a jack ass he is.

No, most Americans do NOT want that. If they did they would insist our employment laws were strengthened and enforced.

Look at the flak Romney is getting for pushing that.

Yes they do. Illegals cost us tax payers billions each year and no American tax payer wants to spend money on illegals. Those billions could be used for more important things.

Everyone who hires illegals should be prosecuted. If they were there would be no illegals in our country.

Pknopp: The crime of coming into the country is OK cuz there are other crimes. :cuckoo:

As long as we are going to ignore some crimes, I am going to support doing that in other areas also.
In other words, since the country doesnt have integrity, you wont either :rolleyes:

I have integrity. I want the fact that millions of illegals are hired by business to drive down wages. I do not care how that is done. I would prefer doing it by enforcing our employment laws. We aren't going to do that so I support making those here illegally, legal so they have to be paid a legal wage.

Good to know red hat wearing mostly peaceful armed protestors can murder and destroy Federal Courts, City Halls and Police Stations in cities throughout America with your support.

Pknopp: The crime of coming into the country is OK cuz there are other crimes. :cuckoo:

As long as we are going to ignore some crimes, I am going to support doing that in other areas also.
In other words, since the country doesnt have integrity, you wont either :rolleyes:

I have integrity. I want the fact that millions of illegals are hired by business to drive down wages. I do not care how that is done. I would prefer doing it by enforcing our employment laws. We aren't going to do that so I support making those here illegally, legal so they have to be paid a legal wage.
Sure you do. That’s why you vote Democrat. You like illegals being warned that ICE is about to raid businesses in areas.

Sure you do. That’s why you vote Democrat. You like illegals being warned that ICE is about to raid businesses in areas.

I rarely vote (D). I did for Bernie but that almost doesn't count. I support many of the things they claim to support but sadly when it comes down to it, they don't.

There is no need to warn anyone about something that doesn't happen at that.

Forum List

Back