Biden Again Lies About No Vaccine and No Plan to Administer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Well, 50 years and zero accomplishments, you have to steal other people’s work.
BE2C0605-C923-40EB-87C0-77B11D61A7B2.jpeg

The first thing the Joseph Stolen regime did was lose 20 million vaccine doses.... DERP

That stuttering fuck really is counting on the blacks and the browns not knowing how to get on the internet. That's a bad bet.

He does seem to understand the virus, though:

View attachment 459716

"My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots... That changed the moment we took office."

That's not lying.

What is enough?? I am not Trump support, but I find this is stupid.

There weren't enough to go around, and now we're waiting for vaccine to be produced and buying it up as soon as it's ready. You don't remember those shortages delaying the vaccination schedule? Still shortages in our state.

No plan to vaccinate yet 12 million were already vaccinated by late January.

Trump promised 20 million by December 31st. Pfizer and Moderna delivered the doses, and Trump failed to deliver either the doses or the money to hire the people to deliver them. States started running out because Trump failed to buy more vaccine. I guess he figures his EO prevents manufacturers from selling it to anyone else, so he didn't have to bother.

I have never seen anyone botch a job so completely as Trump has done with his covid response. His incompetence has been criminal and lead to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

View attachment 459716

"My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots... That changed the moment we took office."

That's not lying.

I think Biden and them ought to just stop doubling down on the whining. They put things badly and got caught. VP Harris earned two Pinnochios from WaPo for her "starting from scratch" complaint. Now that they've explained what they meant, it's time they tell reporters to refer to their earlier remarks. Period. Stop. They are going to have lying rightwingers producing "news flashes" like this everytime they open their mouths about it.

View attachment 459716

That's not lying.

There weren't enough to go around, and now we're waiting for vaccine to be produced and buying it up as soon as it's ready. You don't remember those shortages delaying the vaccination schedule? Still shortages in our state.

That is the production problem. Nothing to do with Trump's order qty. Totally USA has ordered 700M doses already, and it is not like that your state has the vaccina this week.

Trump promised 20 million by December 31st. Pfizer and Moderna delivered the doses, and Trump failed to deliver either the doses or the money to hire the people to deliver them. States started running out because Trump failed to buy more vaccine. I guess he figures his EO prevents manufacturers from selling it to anyone else, so he didn't have to bother.

I have never seen anyone botch a job so completely as Trump has done with his covid response. His incompetence has been criminal and lead to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.
It shows that you have no idea how many Trump ordered. Biden is still deploying Trump's order.

View attachment 459716

That's not lying.

That is the production problem. Nothing to do with Trump's order qty. Totally USA has ordered 700M doses already, and it is not like that your state has the vaccina this week.

Okay. I already said they need to shut up about it, if only to stop endless fruitless arguments like this.

View attachment 459716

That's not lying.

Okay. I already said they need to shut up about it, if only to stop endless fruitless arguments like this.

Hilarious watching you lie for Pedo Joe.

View attachment 459716

That's not lying.

ya, I understand where you are coming from. I just don't understand when Dems keep singing the same tune over and over again.

View attachment 459716

That's not lying.

ya, I understand where you are coming from. I just don't understand when Dems keep singing the same tune over and over again.

Because all Democrats have to offer is hate.

And in your warped fucked up mind,Cuomo is not a criminal and is not responsible for hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths in nursing homes in New York,it’s all trumps fault.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Leftards said there would be no vaccine by December 31, they called Trump a liar.
You fucktards are the liars

Forum List

Back