Biden Allies Tell Him: 'You Can Beat Hillary

I really don't care who the bed wetters nominate. There are no democrook political whores that won't be a complete disaster if they keep the WH after the messiah is gone.

The republicrats just better get a decent candidate this time around.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Biden Allies Tell Him: 'You Can Beat Hillary'

God I hope this is true and if you left wing nuts vote his dumb ass , You guys deserve what this country is going to become!!!

they're nuts. and I am not even sure Joe is that deluded....... and then theres the Clinton machine, (or any political machine), which trys to avoid getting into nomination squabbles if they can because that will lead to spending money and inevitably to the candidates back biting each other...

God I hope this is true and if you left wing nuts vote his dumb ass , You guys deserve what this country is going to become!!!

:lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol:

Lets do this think I like to call "think for a moment".

VP's are a placation to another part of your party and/or protection from assassination.

Since Biden was 0bamas human shield...

What kind of batshitCRAZYfuck would they have to find to protect Biden?

keeping in mind, that madam pelosi isn't going to be there. to many actual crimes to answer for

And your point? Allies tend to say these things...

my point? oh...here;

they're nuts. and I am not even sure Joe is that deluded....... and then theres the Clinton machine, (or any political machine), which trys to avoid getting into nomination squabbles if they can because that will lead to spending money and inevitably to the candidates back biting each other...

And your point? Allies tend to say these things...

my point? oh...here;

All vps look at running after their presidents terms.....this is nothing new and not news.

VP's are a placation to another part of your party and/or protection from assassination.

keeping in mind, that madam pelosi isn't going to be there. to many actual crimes to answer for

Yeah? Well, if people actually had to answer for crimes committed in office, I'm pretty sure we'd have to go through the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice trial first.

What charges are you considering for Ms. Pelosi.

From what I understand Anthony Weiner is looking for work, President Flighty and Vice President Twitter. :dunno:

Forum List

Back