Biden already created the best economy EVER

Gas up 25% and rising, which hurts the poor more than anyone. Good job commies.
Gas at all time low adjusted for inflation due to no demand from an economy Trump’s incompetence killed is a BAD thing. Learn economics.

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it
Trump punched out on COVID after September

He wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted to declare it OVER

Thankfully, President Biden is taking it seriously and is leading us out of it.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.

All I hear is that Biden is really losing his mind.
That is because you are listening to propaganda from people who don’t meet with Biden. I have a direct Republican source who physically met with Biden and said “any attack on his mental acuity is BS. Guy was really sharp. Spoke without notes and was completely coherent. Sharpest 78 year old I’ve ever met.“. They disagreed on policy of course.

Yes, and I have a direct Democratic source who said he's lost it altogether.

So what was your point.
Yours is a lie.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.
Gas has not gone up seasonally more than it has over the last 16 years

All I hear is that Biden is really losing his mind.
That is because you are listening to propaganda from people who don’t meet with Biden. I have a direct Republican source who physically met with Biden and said “any attack on his mental acuity is BS. Guy was really sharp. Spoke without notes and was completely coherent. Sharpest 78 year old I’ve ever met.“. They disagreed on policy of course.

Yes, and I have a direct Democratic source who said he's lost it altogether.

So what was your point.
Yours is a lie.

Prove it.

The graph you meant to share to back up your claim somehow wasn't attached.

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it

poor old senile Joe...he is hopeless of course but democrats cant accept their epic fail

what is really bothering u is the historical low black unemployment...libs terrified of losing their voting base in the projects

I have lived it

I saw gas at over $4 under Bush 16 years ago
I am supposed to get upset over $2.75 under Biden ??

It has gone up due to less supply to meet the demand. You are a biased leftist.

I have lived it

It was $3.00 in MA. Bush was an awful president. We all agree. Move on.

Let’s face it

poor old senile Joe...he is hopeless of course but democrats cant accept their epic fail
Best President EVER Baby!
Highest Stock Market in HISTORY

I have lived it

Still no graph.

Got it.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah
Gas fluctuates seasonally

Show me otherwise

Let’s face it

Best President EVER Baby!
Highest Stock Market in HISTORY

I thought we were talking Biden, not Reagan

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah
Gas fluctuates seasonally

Show me otherwise

You made the claim.

Back it up.

#180: If there is pandemic competence (which we haven’t seen), it comes from ChynaJoe’s catholic-CIA handlers, not the Washington fungal growth itself.

Forum List

Back