Biden already created the best economy EVER

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.
Gas has not gone up seasonally more than it has over the last 16 years

The graph you meant to share to back up your claim somehow wasn't attached.
I have lived it

I saw gas at over $4 under Bush 16 years ago
I am supposed to get upset over $2.75 under Biden ??
It was $3.00 in MA. Bush was an awful president. We all agree. Move on.
Blah..blah..blah
Gas fluctuates seasonally

Show me otherwise

You made the claim.

Back it up.
Yawn....impress me that I should be concerned over $2.75 gas

1615759466336.jpeg

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it
Trump punched out on COVID after September

He wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted to declare it OVER

Thankfully, President Biden is taking it seriously and is leading us out of it.
poor old senile Joe...he is hopeless of course but democrats cant accept their epic fail
Best President EVER Baby!
Highest Stock Market in HISTORY

My mistake.

You meant best pedophillic politician ever.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise

You made the claim.

Back it up.
Yawn....impress me that I should be concerned over $2.75 gas

View attachment 467747

I only recall asking for a graph.

Seems this place is loaded with people who make claims with no support.

I simply ask for the support.

I work in this industry. I know about gas prices.

But others might appreciate some actual data.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise

You made the claim.

Back it up.
Here you go bitch. You’re so full of bullshit. You stink.
61AC378F-D3B1-4A51-A968-B35F7851466B.png

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it

poor old senile Joe...he is hopeless of course but democrats cant accept their epic fail

My mistake.

It was Trump accused of raping a 13 year old

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise

You made the claim.

Back it up.
Here you go bitch. You’re so full of bullshit. You stink.
View attachment 467749

What claim did I make ?

I simply asked for data.

The fact that you can't put two and two together isn't my fault.

Our President is doing an outstanding job

Highest Stock Market in History
Most COVID Vaccines ever
Largest Stimulus check ever

WINNING!
Why is the largest stimulus ever winning? The vaccines were due to DJT. Even Biden said as much. Stock market is due to the stimulus that just added more debt to our balance sheet. Not sure what you’re celebrating.

Are you tired yet of Biden doing so much WINNING?
:dance:
Stock market goes up and down....debt isn’t going down and he is looking to add $2trn more. Let’s see what happens.

Debt doesn’t matter....Dick Cheney
Rising Stock Market is THE MOST IMPORTANT economic indicator....Donald J Trump
OK...so we can borrow $100trn in your view?

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney
Why? Dick Chaney was a dink and a dirty politician. I am asking you. Or do you not have a mind of your own, leftist?
All I know about debt is it doesn’t matter as long as Republicans are running the debt.

Look at Trump
You’re still not answering the question. It mattered under Trump too. How much is too much in your opinion. Hint: it’s an opinion there is no right or wrong answer.
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

All that matters is where you are now, not who helped you get there

Biden has the highest Stock Market EVER!
Higher than Trump managed in four years
OK...but you’re deflecting my question on debt. Stock market helps us all.

You’re a troll from 2016-2020 you claimed it wa Obama’s stock market
Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW
Our President is the best President EVER

God Bless the BIDEN Economy
Yabadabadoo!
You’re probably as old as a caveman
But much better looking and sexier
I bet you’re also as strong as an ox....and almost as smart....
Aw'right, 'nuff wid da jokes!

Let’s face it

My mistake.

But do they have pictures ?

1615760129841.png

President Joe Biden addressed the nation Thursday night and the fear-mongering, mask-shaming and state-level brow-beating was prevalent. Basically, it was what everyone expected and it appears that no one bothered to watch.
Well then Tramp's first national address got LESS than "no one" as Biden beat the lying scum POS by over 4 million viewers!!!

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise
It doesn’t generally go up in Feb and March, it does in the summer time. Do keep up.

Let’s face it

My mistake.

Link please

Our President is doing an outstanding job

Highest Stock Market in History
Most COVID Vaccines ever
Largest Stimulus check ever

WINNING!
Why is the largest stimulus ever winning? The vaccines were due to DJT. Even Biden said as much. Stock market is due to the stimulus that just added more debt to our balance sheet. Not sure what you’re celebrating.

Are you tired yet of Biden doing so much WINNING?
:dance:
Stock market goes up and down....debt isn’t going down and he is looking to add $2trn more. Let’s see what happens.

Debt doesn’t matter....Dick Cheney
Rising Stock Market is THE MOST IMPORTANT economic indicator....Donald J Trump
OK...so we can borrow $100trn in your view?

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney
Why? Dick Chaney was a dink and a dirty politician. I am asking you. Or do you not have a mind of your own, leftist?
All I know about debt is it doesn’t matter as long as Republicans are running the debt.

Look at Trump
You’re still not answering the question. It mattered under Trump too. How much is too much in your opinion. Hint: it’s an opinion there is no right or wrong answer.
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

All that matters is where you are now, not who helped you get there

Biden has the highest Stock Market EVER!
Higher than Trump managed in four years
OK...but you’re deflecting my question on debt. Stock market helps us all.

You’re a troll from 2016-2020 you claimed it wa Obama’s stock market
Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW
Our President is the best President EVER

God Bless the BIDEN Economy
Yabadabadoo!
You’re probably as old as a caveman
But much better looking and sexier
I bet you’re also as strong as an ox....and almost as smart....
Aw'right, 'nuff wid da jokes!
OK OK lol

President Joe Biden addressed the nation Thursday night and the fear-mongering, mask-shaming and state-level brow-beating was prevalent. Basically, it was what everyone expected and it appears that no one bothered to watch.
Well then Tramp's first national address got LESS than "no one" as Biden beat the lying scum POS by over 4 million viewers!!!

Wow. Another orgasm for Ed.

Trump already created the best economy EVER
An economy that LOST over 2 million jobs over his 4 years. The worst job creation since Hover.

It's amazing you have the moxy to make that claim when anyone with a brain knows the history of unemployment under Trump.

Your statistic, is just that, as statistic.

It tells no story and it certainly does not tell the story you'd like it to.

Forum List

Back