Biden already created the best economy EVER

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.
Gas has not gone up seasonally more than it has over the last 16 years

The graph you meant to share to back up your claim somehow wasn't attached.
I have lived it

I saw gas at over $4 under Bush 16 years ago
I am supposed to get upset over $2.75 under Biden ??
It was $3.00 in MA. Bush was an awful president. We all agree. Move on.
Blah..blah..blah
Gas fluctuates seasonally

Show me otherwise
It doesn’t generally go up in Feb and March, it does in the summer time. Do keep up.

Generally speaking, the trends are true.

How someone can claim this under a covid, lockdown world is beyond me.

Gas should be selling and $0.80/gallon given the drop in demand.

But it isn't.

An economy that LOST over 2 million jobs over his 4 years. The worst job creation since Hover.
It's amazing you have the moxy to make that claim when anyone with a brain knows the history of unemployment under Trump
7,466,000 unemployed when POS Tramp took office and 10,130,000 when the lying scum left.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise
It doesn’t generally go up in Feb and March, it does in the summer time. Do keep up.
Wake me up when it gets over $3.50
I don’t get horribly excited over $2.75

An economy that LOST over 2 million jobs over his 4 years. The worst job creation since Hover.
It's amazing you have the moxy to make that claim when anyone with a brain knows the history of unemployment under Trump
7,466,000 unemployed when POS Tramp took office and 10,130,000 when the lying scum left.

And we all know how that went down.

The numbers are real, the meme is total crap.

As many on the left have said to me....if not for Covid, Trump wins hands down.

Keep it up.

As I survey this board, it isn't hard to tell who has no devotion to truth.

You are at the top of the list.

Let me understand this correctly Mr Moron, Obama’s 8 years of failing economic policy was Baby Bush’s fault, Trump’s recovery was the result of Obama’s esteemed brilliance, and now Charlie McCarthy’s economy is the Devine blessing from God’s 50 plus day miracle?
You finally got something right!

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise

In covid driven near energy recession, this spells disaster.

If Biden's stop on drilling had happened in a non-covid economy, you'd be looking at a lot more.

But you know that.

And still you press the lie.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Whatever you're smoking please share!

Remember, this is The Communist Province of America - here, comrade, it's your ogligation to share. There is NO "private" property.

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it
Trump punched out on COVID after September

He wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted to declare it OVER

Thankfully, President Biden is taking it seriously and is leading us out of it.
poor old senile Joe...he is hopeless of course but democrats cant accept their epic fail
Best President EVER Baby!
Highest Stock Market in HISTORY

My mistake.

You meant best pedophillic politician ever.
It was Trump accused of raping a 13 year old
Link please
As you wish

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise

But it isn't.
Leftists don’t understand context

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it

poor old senile Joe...he is hopeless of course but democrats cant accept their epic fail

My mistake.

Link please
As you wish

National Enquirer...LOL

Biden had an allegation against him too. Means zero without proof. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty unless you’re Brett Kavanaugh.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise
There is a pill for that...old man

Let’s face it

My mistake.

Link please
As you wish

National Enquirer...LOL

Biden had an allegation against him too. Means zero without proof. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty unless you’re Brett Kavanaugh.
Read the link
The allegation was filed

At Trumps request, The National Enquirer tried to bury it

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise
There is a pill for that...old man
Oh No!
Gas is $2.75

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.

So Obama gets credit

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise

But it isn't.
Leftists don’t understand context

The ignore it when it suites their interest.

Of course, many on the right do the same thing.

It is disheartening to see a board loaded with so many liars.

Let’s face it

My mistake.

Link please

Let’s face it

My mistake.

Link please
As you wish

National Enquirer...LOL

Read the link
The allegation was filed

At Trumps request, The National Enquirer tried to bury it
A newspaper can’t bury anything. If there was a case then the police would be involved.

Forum List

Back