Biden already created the best economy EVER

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it
Trump punched out on COVID after September

He wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted to declare it OVER

Thankfully, President Biden is taking it seriously and is leading us out of it.
Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite getting it.:cuckoo:

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.
Gas has not gone up seasonally more than it has over the last 16 years

The graph you meant to share to back up your claim somehow wasn't attached.
I have lived it

I saw gas at over $4 under Bush 16 years ago
I am supposed to get upset over $2.75 under Biden ??
It was $3.00 in MA. Bush was an awful president. We all agree. Move on.
Blah..blah..blah
Gas fluctuates seasonally

Show me otherwise
It doesn’t generally go up in Feb and March, it does in the summer time. Do keep up.
Wake me up when it gets over $3.50
I don’t get horribly excited over $2.75
There is a pill for that...old man
Oh No!
Gas is $2.75
$3.00 in MA and it’s not summer yet.
What is it in your home country Israel azog?
Your jokes are not funny but you keep trying. Eddie, you won’t be around much longer why waste your few remaining months on this site ?

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.

I have lived it

They got up to almost $5 under Barry Hussein. I guess those were your coma years.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise
It doesn’t generally go up in Feb and March, it does in the summer time. Do keep up.
Wake me up when it gets over $3.50
I don’t get horribly excited over $2.75
There is a pill for that...old man
Oh No!
Gas is $2.75
$3.00 in MA and it’s not summer yet.
What is it in your home country Israel azog?
The same as in every other non-US nation...and nobody complains.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise

You made the claim.

Back it up.
Yawn....impress me that I should be concerned over $2.75 gas

View attachment 467747
Funny how you cherry picked a graph that ended before Barry Hussein ran the price up to $5 gallon.

Last edited:
To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Which bill did he sign that impacted the economy citygator

What a pathetic troll thread. :itsok:
: crickets; from citygator
Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
I did in another post. Did you miss it?
Lies.

The only bill you listed is the one he signed yesterday.
Oh. So the only thing you asked is the only thing I answered. Ok.
your answer was moronic.

Explain how a bill turns an economy into the best in history overnight . be specific.
What are you saying? That the president in office is or is not responsible for the best economy ever? Does it depend on who you support? Sure seems like every move he’s made sends confidence into the markets from his election to the stimulus bill.

All I know is this dung heap of a site was applauding Trumps economy from Nov of his election. I’m just crediting Biden after he was in office. A much higher bar than you righty trolls.
You claimed Biden signed bills that gave us the best economy ever.

I exposed that lie by asking you to list these mythical bills.
You keep moving goal posts like a tard. Biden has created stability to let the American economy breathe with confidence. He has executed a competent pandemic mitigation strategy missing under orange tard leader known as Individual 1. He pushed through the obstructionist Republicans a covid bill that Americans needed. The stock market jumped 500 points on the announcement. You are the moron claiming only legislation moves consumer confidence. He is only 60’days in and already has big momentum on his side. Only going up from here. Suck it.
I never moved anything Tardboi.

YOU claimed Bide’s bills created the best economy in history.

Name those bills....
If you can quote me saying Biden’s bills created the best economy I’ll eat my Nike hat. I listed in the OP his actions. I listed subsequently the bill passed which you asked for but I didn’t offer as the sole reason. You refuse to follow simple logic. Biden is president and the stock market keeps setting records and unemployment ticks down and we are in a rocket ship about to take off.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
the Dow has broken record highs 47 times

Ain't it great giving our taxes to people who didn't pay taxes?

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
The debt has broken records all 90 days.

BULLSHIT!
The BORROW and spend GOPQ, starting with St Ronnie, have run up more debt than the fiscally responsible Dems.

You mean like the fiscally responsible Hussein who ran it up an additional 10 trillion dollars?
Remember that you are dealing with people whose longest sentence has 3 words...Orange Man Bad!

Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

Explain how a bill turns an economy into the best in history overnight . be specific.
What are you saying? That the president in office is or is not responsible for the best economy ever? Does it depend on who you support? Sure seems like every move he’s made sends confidence into the markets from his election to the stimulus bill.

All I know is this dung heap of a site was applauding Trumps economy from Nov of his election. I’m just crediting Biden after he was in office. A much higher bar than you righty trolls.

You keep moving goal posts like a tard. Biden has created stability to let the American economy breathe with confidence. He has executed a competent pandemic mitigation strategy missing under orange tard leader known as Individual 1. He pushed through the obstructionist Republicans a covid bill that Americans needed. The stock market jumped 500 points on the announcement. You are the moron claiming only legislation moves consumer confidence. He is only 60’days in and already has big momentum on his side. Only going up from here. Suck it.

Name those bills....
If you can quote me saying Biden’s bills created the best economy I’ll eat my Nike hat. I listed in the OP his actions. I listed subsequently the bill passed which you asked for but I didn’t offer as the sole reason. You refuse to follow simple logic. Biden is president and the stock market keeps setting records and unemployment ticks down and we are in a rocket ship about to take off.
You wear a hat of a Company that makes its products in sweat shops in China. Outstanding.

As many on the left have said to me....if not for Covid, Trump wins hands down.
But failure Tramp DID fuck up the response to the Trump Pandemic and thus LOST in a LANDSLIDE!

He didn't lose in a landslide. Mondale did that.

But he lost. And he lost states he should not have.

And I would agree. His leadership was lacking when it came to the scare.

By the time Trump took over, the economy was already approaching full employment. Not a lot of jobs left to create that could be filled.

So his numbers were never going to look like Obama's. The potential wasn't there.

But, the did continue to drop.

His popularity with young blacks improved as they saw him (right or wrong) as being good for them economically.

The big scare was going to hurt anyone. And it did (look at Cuomo's state).

And Trump mishandled the public approach. I felt for him. But he should have done better.
Of course Trump lost in a landslide. He said so himself...

_93794455_capture.png
Funny how now anything Trump said is Gospel.

How you liking your new Messiah, The Don?

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

Name those bills....
You didn’t list any “actions” by Veggie Joe. You posted two links with economic numbers with nothing showing Pedo Joe had any influence on those numbers, Idiot.

Thats when I asked you what bill did he sign that created the best “economy in history“, and you came back with the one he signed the day before, after your links were written.

You are a special kind of stupid.

An economy that LOST over 2 million jobs over his 4 years. The worst job creation since Hover.

Only because of Joe's buddies in China. However the US had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's only if you can trust their reporting.

Forum List

Back