Biden already created the best economy EVER

1. He pushed through the obstructionist Republicans a covid bill that Americans needed.

The commies could have passed it anytime they wanted. All they had to do is take the pork out of the bill and the Republicans would have passed it too. But the commies refused to do that hoping Republicans would lose everything, and now we are 2 trillion further in debt bring us to the 30 trillion dollar mark because of Democrat pork.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.
Gas has not gone up seasonally more than it has over the last 16 years

The graph you meant to share to back up your claim somehow wasn't attached.
I have lived it

I saw gas at over $4 under Bush 16 years ago
I am supposed to get upset over $2.75 under Biden ??
It was $3.00 in MA. Bush was an awful president. We all agree. Move on.
Blah..blah..blah
Gas fluctuates seasonally

Show me otherwise
It doesn’t generally go up in Feb and March, it does in the summer time. Do keep up.
Wake me up when it gets over $3.50
I don’t get horribly excited over $2.75
There is a pill for that...old man
Oh No!
Gas is $2.75
$3.00 in MA and it’s not summer yet.
What is it in your home country Israel azog?
Your jokes are not funny but you keep trying. Eddie, you won’t be around much longer why waste your few remaining months on this site ?
Gonna be around long enough to piss on Trumps grave maybe yours too

Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.

So what do you want to bet I'm correct? Watch how much they credit Dementia and not bring up Trump when this is behind us in the summer, even though he had nothing to do with it. The states were doing fine under Trump. Some had a slow start but it was all ironed out within a month.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
The debt has broken records all 90 days.
Not record highs, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Every day is a new record, Idiot.

Veggie Joe sux.

As many on the left have said to me....if not for Covid, Trump wins hands down.
But failure Tramp DID fuck up the response to the Trump Pandemic and thus LOST in a LANDSLIDE!

He didn't lose in a landslide. Mondale did that.

But he lost. And he lost states he should not have.

And I would agree. His leadership was lacking when it came to the scare.

By the time Trump took over, the economy was already approaching full employment. Not a lot of jobs left to create that could be filled.

So his numbers were never going to look like Obama's. The potential wasn't there.

But, the did continue to drop.

His popularity with young blacks improved as they saw him (right or wrong) as being good for them economically.

The big scare was going to hurt anyone. And it did (look at Cuomo's state).

And Trump mishandled the public approach. I felt for him. But he should have done better.
Of course Trump lost in a landslide. He said so himself...

_93794455_capture.png
Funny how now anything Trump said is Gospel.

How you liking your new Messiah, The Don?
Unlike you, I have no messiah.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Not a record high, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
When has our debt been higher than today, Halfwit.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise
It doesn’t generally go up in Feb and March, it does in the summer time. Do keep up.
Oh No!
Gas is $2.75
What is it in your home country Israel azog?
Your jokes are not funny but you keep trying. Eddie, you won’t be around much longer why waste your few remaining months on this site ?
Gonna be around long enough to piss on Trumps grave maybe yours too
I am 40...youre 81. Lol

Why Biden is the best President EVER!

View attachment 467675
Veggie Joe: Highest debt in history.
LOL

Name the last president who didn't have record high debt during their presidency....

:popcorn:

President Calvin Coolidge
He obviously had record debt when he took office, but substantially reduced the debt while he was in office.

Of course he also reduced taxes.
He was just smart enough to reduce spending as well.

1. He pushed through the obstructionist Republicans a covid bill that Americans needed.

The commies could have passed it anytime they wanted. All they had to do is take the pork out of the bill and the Republicans would have passed it too. But the commies refused to do that hoping Republicans would lose everything, and now we are 2 trillion further in debt bring us to the 30 trillion dollar mark because of Democrat pork.
List the pork dumb ass. That’s what I thought. Scurry off to Google and list talking points that are lies or exaggerated. Piss off. Enjoy the Democratic ride to new levels of economic growth and prosperity. You don’t have to say thank you.

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
When has our debt been higher than today, Halfwit.
Dates it was higher than today, dumbfuck...

• 2/16/21
  • 2/17/21
  • 2/18/21
  • 2/19/21
  • 2/20/21
  • 2/21/21
  • 2/22/21
  • 2/24/21
  • 2/26/21
  • 2/27/21
  • 2/28/21
  • 3/01/21
  • 3/02/21
  • 3/03/21
  • 3/04/21
  • 3/05/21
  • 3/06/21
  • 3/07/21
  • 3/08/21
  • 3/09/21
  • 3/10/21

Do you ever stop lying, dumbfuck?

Ever??

Why Biden is the best President EVER!

View attachment 467675
Veggie Joe: Highest debt in history.
LOL

Name the last president who didn't have record high debt during their presidency....

:popcorn:
<crickets>

Nostra's reluctance to answer that answers for him.
Link to me making that claim?
Nearly every president had record high debt during their presidency. That's what your silence reveals.

I have lived it

Blah..blah..blah

Show me otherwise
Oh No!
Gas is $2.75
I paid over $3.00 a gallon for years
I am not excited

Who really cares what gets you excited.

You are demonstrated schill.

Your comments are not worth reading anymore.

Forum List

Back