Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
The debt has broken records all 90 days.
Hey DUMB ASS Tramp's last fiscal year doesn't end till Sept 30 of this year.
That’s like saying that the breadwinner is responsible for someone else spending their money.
You are truly mentally ill.

Yep, up 70 cents in less than two months of him being there. We have 46 more months to go.

Let’s do the math
I use 15 gallons a week, at 70 cents that is an extra $10.50 a WEEK!
OMG :eek:

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

If by 10 trillion you mean 8 trillion then you wouldn't be the worthless lying scum POS you are, and Tramp ran up just under 8 trillion and counting in less than 4 years, as his last fiscal year doesn't end until Sept 30 of this year.

Obama inherited a BUSH depression and Tramp inherited a roaring recovery.

Method 1: Debt Added Since Obama Took Office

The largest number comes from calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion.1 When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.937 trillion. It explains why some would say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt.

A recession doesn't need 10 trillion to get it going again.

An economy that LOST over 2 million jobs over his 4 years. The worst job creation since Hover.

Only because of Joe's buddies in China. However the US had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's only if you can trust their reporting.
China had nothing to do with Tramp's incompetence in dealing with the Trump Pandemic.

An economy that LOST over 2 million jobs over his 4 years. The worst job creation since Hover.

Only because of Joe's buddies in China. However the US had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's only if you can trust their reporting.
China had nothing to do with Tramp's incompetence in dealing with the Trump Pandemic.
List the world leaders who dealt well.

Let’s do the math

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

I don't know what you will do. What I do know is fuel generally increases or decreases in price together. When one fuel goes up, in most cases your natural gas will, your propane, your diesel will go up also.

My tractor-trailer got (on average city and highway) 6.5 miles to the gallon. It costs small transportation companies like I worked for thousands of dollars a month when that happens. We had employees that worked 50 miles away. It costs them a ton of money when prices increase. Even in your case, $10.00 a week is $50.00 a month, again, on top of your other fuel price increases.

Bottom line is when you take any residual income out of circulation, it's going to have an effect on our economy.

What incompetence? He did everything any President could do. Presidents can't control a microorganism.

Our economy would have roared along right into Trump's reelection if not for the Chinese flu. You know that as well, but as a leftist, lying is your nature.

Gas up 25% and rising, which hurts the poor more than anyone. Good job commies.
Gas at all time low adjusted for inflation due to no demand from an economy Trump’s incompetence killed is a BAD thing. Learn economics.

So you want to play word games you stupid lying commie? Gas can't possibly be at an all time low when adjusted for inflation, It might have been when it was 1.86 a few weeks ago, at 2.49, not so fucking much. Now take you commie lies and FOAD.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.
Gas has not gone up seasonally more than it has over the last 16 years

The graph you meant to share to back up your claim somehow wasn't attached.

That's OK, neither is the paid propagandist.

If by 10 trillion you mean 8 trillion then you wouldn't be the worthless lying scum POS you are, and Tramp ran up just under 8 trillion and counting in less than 4 years, as his last fiscal year doesn't end until Sept 30 of this year.

The largest number comes from calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion.1 When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.937 trillion. It explains why some would say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt.

Yes, Obama added $9.3 trillion in 8 years. $1.2 trillion on average per year.

Trump added $7.8 trillion in 4. $2 trillion on average per year. 67% higher than Obama.

Hey DUMBASS the debt is calculated by FISCAL years.
At the end of Bush's last FISCAL year the GOPQ National Debt was $11,909,829,003,511.75 and at the end of Obama's last FISCAL year it was $20,244,900,016,053.51, Tramp's debt is now
$27,900,419,069,251.40 with 7 and 1/2 months of debt to go!

Let’s do the math

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

I don't know what you will do. What I do know is fuel generally increases or decreases in price together. When one fuel goes up, in most cases your natural gas will, your propane, your diesel will go up also.

My tractor-trailer got (on average city and highway) 6.5 miles to the gallon. It costs small transportation companies like I worked for thousands of dollars a month when that happens. We had employees that worked 50 miles away. It costs them a ton of money when prices increase. Even in your case, $10.00 a week is $50.00 a month, again, on top of your other fuel price increases.

Bottom line is when you take any residual income out of circulation, it's going to have an effect on our economy.

Cry me a river Skippy

Gas at 2.75 is not killing anyone. Especially to motorists who grew used to paying over $3.00 for years at a time.

If that 70 cents upsets you so much, go buy yourself an electric car

Cry me a river Skippy

Gas at 2.75 is not killing anyone. Especially to motorists who grew used to paying over $3.00 for years at a time.

If that 70 cents upsets you so much, go buy yourself an electric car

It doesn't affect me all that much. I'm retired. I fill up about once every month and a half. My Toyota Camry gets excellent mileage, and I don't go anywhere I don't have to go until the China flu is behind us and I get my vaccinations.

What I'm looking at is the economic impact. Who knows what other attacks they will make on our fossil fuels. You know, those fossil fuels that create the electricity for your toy car?

But a recovered economy needed $9 trillion and counting to get it going under Tramp.

No it didn't. Much like the so-called Covid bill, they spent it on Democrat pork. Commie Care alone was one trillion dollars, and that had nothing to do with getting the economy going again.

Price of gas has gone up exponentially and yes those at the border flocked in as Biden brought back catch and release. Vaccines are distributed by governors. Biden has literally done zero of good since taking office. President Lamp Post.
You are too dumb to know what exponentially means. It hasn’t gone up exponentially. Gas goes up from increased demand. That is a good thing. Historical lows are a reflection of the economy Trump and the right tried to kill with incompetence.
Gas has not gone up seasonally more than it has over the last 16 years

The graph you meant to share to back up your claim somehow wasn't attached.
I have lived it

I saw gas at over $4 under Bush 16 years ago
I am supposed to get upset over $2.75 under Biden ??
It was $3.00 in MA. Bush was an awful president. We all agree. Move on.
Blah..blah..blah
Gas fluctuates seasonally

Show me otherwise

You made the claim.

Back it up.
Here you go bitch. You’re so full of bullshit. You stink.
View attachment 467749

Damn, you just proved yourself a liar GOOD JOB commie!!!!!!

Yes, Obama added $9.3 trillion in 8 years. $1.2 trillion on average per year.

Trump added $7.8 trillion in 4. $2 trillion on average per year. 67% higher than Obama.
How much if you take away the COVID stimulus? On average? May still be higher. Just curious.

Hey DUMBASS the debt is calculated by FISCAL years.
At the end of Bush's last FISCAL year the GOPQ National Debt was $11,909,829,003,511.75 and at the end of Obama's last FISCAL year it was $20,244,900,016,053.51, Tramp's debt is now
$27,900,419,069,251.40 with 7 and 1/2 months of debt to go!

Hey dumbass, who makes out our spending bills? Who controlled the House for half of Trump's presidency? How many times has Trump fought the commies with their out of control spending?

Yep, up 70 cents in less than two months of him being there. We have 46 more months to go.

Let’s do the math

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

The question is, what will poor people do, they may have to go hungry not having that $50 a month they have to spend to get to work.

Forum List

Back