Biden already created the best economy EVER

Sure....And I am sure a 1.9 trillion stimulus bill won't higher our taxes either. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not if you earn under 400,000 a year. Mark Levin, Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson and most of Fox news anchors are mad at it, they wont get anything, but new taxes.

I don't watch Faux, so I wouldn't know. That would be nice if that is true. But even under Obama my taxes went up drastically. And Biden is Obama 2.0. So.....
at the very least you realize Fox is faux news.

I learned a long time ago that ALL MSM is propaganda. Well around 2008, is when I started to figure it out.
Damn it took you thst long,I figured it out by the early 90,s after seeing the special called the men who killed kennedy on the history channel.sense then I have never turned on the idiot box in the living room or picked up a newspaper from a major city in America.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

How do you breathe with Biden's dick that deep in your throat?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

could not have said it any better myself well done,best post on this thread.:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
There is faulty reasoning for a red-state illegals argument as long as there are those legals who don’t get vaccinated. The blunder (and absurdity) was to allow the natural host to go untested with the vaccine while simultaneously vaccinating non-natural hosts, because if the virus can adapt to anything close to the Chinese natural host, it will. That may change the parameters of mutation in the future inside the United States, let alone how the virus is now mutating in the Chinese natural host.

Our President is doing an outstanding job

Highest Stock Market in History
Most COVID Vaccines ever
Largest Stimulus check ever

WINNING!
Why is the largest stimulus ever winning? The vaccines were due to DJT. Even Biden said as much. Stock market is due to the stimulus that just added more debt to our balance sheet. Not sure what you’re celebrating.

Highest Stock Market in HISTORY

Are you tired yet of Biden doing so much WINNING?
:dance:
Stock market goes up and down....debt isn’t going down and he is looking to add $2trn more. Let’s see what happens.

Debt doesn’t matter....Dick Cheney
Rising Stock Market is THE MOST IMPORTANT economic indicator....Donald J Trump
OK...so we can borrow $100trn in your view?

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney
Why? Dick Chaney was a dink and a dirty politician. I am asking you. Or do you not have a mind of your own, leftist?
All I know about debt is it doesn’t matter as long as Republicans are running the debt.

Look at Trump
You’re still not answering the question. It mattered under Trump too. How much is too much in your opinion. Hint: it’s an opinion there is no right or wrong answer.
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

All that matters is where you are now, not who helped you get there

Biden has the highest Stock Market EVER!
Higher than Trump managed in four years

Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

I wonder if Dementia sent Trump a thank you letter for helping to get all those vaccines out so the market went up for him.

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!
Why is the largest stimulus ever winning? The vaccines were due to DJT. Even Biden said as much. Stock market is due to the stimulus that just added more debt to our balance sheet. Not sure what you’re celebrating.

Stock market goes up and down....debt isn’t going down and he is looking to add $2trn more. Let’s see what happens.

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney
Why? Dick Chaney was a dink and a dirty politician. I am asking you. Or do you not have a mind of your own, leftist?
All I know about debt is it doesn’t matter as long as Republicans are running the debt.

Look at Trump
You’re still not answering the question. It mattered under Trump too. How much is too much in your opinion. Hint: it’s an opinion there is no right or wrong answer.
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

OK...but you’re deflecting my question on debt. Stock market helps us all.

You’re a troll from 2016-2020 you claimed it wa Obama’s stock market

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

Look at Trump
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW
Our President is the best President EVER

God Bless the BIDEN Economy

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

Look at Trump
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW

Yabadabadoo!

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

Look at Trump
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW

Stock market moves up and down. Is our debt? Poor little troll. Your jokes are just exposing you as stupid vs funny.

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

Look at Trump
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW

Yabadabadoo!
You’re probably as old as a caveman

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

Look at Trump
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW

Yabadabadoo!
But much better looking and sexier

All I hear is that Biden is really losing his mind.
That is because you are listening to propaganda from people who don’t meet with Biden. I have a direct Republican source who physically met with Biden and said “any attack on his mental acuity is BS. Guy was really sharp. Spoke without notes and was completely coherent. Sharpest 78 year old I’ve ever met.“. They disagreed on policy of course.

Yes, and I have a direct Democratic source who said he's lost it altogether.

So what was your point.

Wait until the bill arrives...the US economic implosion will make 2008 seem like a picnic.....

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

Look at Trump
Hey Skippy
Welcome to 2021

Debt? who cares?

Stock Market is NOW

Yabadabadoo!
But much better looking and sexier
I bet you’re also as strong as an ox....and almost as smart....

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Which bill did he sign that impacted the economy citygator

What a pathetic troll thread. :itsok:
: crickets; from citygator
Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
I did in another post. Did you miss it?
Lies.

The only bill you listed is the one he signed yesterday.
Oh. So the only thing you asked is the only thing I answered. Ok.
your answer was moronic.

Explain how a bill turns an economy into the best in history overnight . be specific.
What are you saying? That the president in office is or is not responsible for the best economy ever? Does it depend on who you support? Sure seems like every move he’s made sends confidence into the markets from his election to the stimulus bill.

All I know is this dung heap of a site was applauding Trumps economy from Nov of his election. I’m just crediting Biden after he was in office. A much higher bar than you righty trolls.
You claimed Biden signed bills that gave us the best economy ever.

I exposed that lie by asking you to list these mythical bills.
You keep moving goal posts like a tard. Biden has created stability to let the American economy breathe with confidence. He has executed a competent pandemic mitigation strategy missing under orange tard leader known as Individual 1. He pushed through the obstructionist Republicans a covid bill that Americans needed. The stock market jumped 500 points on the announcement. You are the moron claiming only legislation moves consumer confidence. He is only 60’days in and already has big momentum on his side. Only going up from here. Suck it.

Forum List

Back