Biden already created the best economy EVER

Schools will save money on Dr Seuss books

They don't need to save extra money to do what is necessary in the face of challenges they are meeting.
They already have the money and have spent it wisely.

When the citizens of your state demand the State Legislature run a Balanced Budget, that doesn't mean they want them to leave the schools struggling.
The only time you have arguments about spending initiatives , is when you are deciding whether or not to put new AstroTurf on the football field.

However ... Locally, they also thought it wise to replace the AstroTurf, Track and Athletic Facilities, towards the end of last school year when no one was using them ... :thup:

Last edited:
No Ray, the government organizes the distribution. Who gives the shots is a function of the states and the federal government. This is a joint effort.

And the vaccines were distributed just fine. It's the states who didn't prepare for giving mass vaccines that were the problem. How many decades has it been since we did something like this? They figured it out, and millions are getting the vaccine every single day. J&J didn't start production until the FDA gave them their blessings.

It's the middle of March and already 20% of our population has had at least their first shot. J&J only requires one shot. I suspect by the beginning of June, most of this will be behind us. That's because even after your final shot, you still are not totally protected for two to three weeks, and a lot of people still won't get the vaccination. My father and sister both had their final vaccinations, and my mother got her first one last week. I have some other medical issues I'm dealing with right now, so once that problem is taken care of, I'm going to apply to get my shot too.

Our President is doing an outstanding job

Highest Stock Market in History
Most COVID Vaccines ever
Largest Stimulus check ever

WINNING!
Why is the largest stimulus ever winning? The vaccines were due to DJT. Even Biden said as much. Stock market is due to the stimulus that just added more debt to our balance sheet. Not sure what you’re celebrating.

Highest Stock Market in HISTORY

Are you tired yet of Biden doing so much WINNING?
:dance:
Stock market goes up and down....debt isn’t going down and he is looking to add $2trn more. Let’s see what happens.

Deficits don’t matter....Dick Cheney
Rising Stock Market is THE MOST IMPORTANT economic indicator....Donald J Trump

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!
Why is the largest stimulus ever winning? The vaccines were due to DJT. Even Biden said as much. Stock market is due to the stimulus that just added more debt to our balance sheet. Not sure what you’re celebrating.

Stock market goes up and down....debt isn’t going down and he is looking to add $2trn more. Let’s see what happens.

Debt doesn’t matter....Dick Cheney
OK...so we can borrow $100trn in your view?

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

1615743152406.jpeg

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney
Why? Dick Chaney was a dink and a dirty politician. I am asking you. Or do you not have a mind of your own, leftist?

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

In his view debt is inevitable, because he couldn't walk his dog around the block without it costing $86 billion ... :thup:

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney
Why? Dick Chaney was a dink and a dirty politician. I am asking you. Or do you not have a mind of your own, leftist?
All I know about debt is it doesn’t matter as long as Republicans are running the debt.

Look at Trump

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney
All I know about debt is it doesn’t matter as long as Republicans are running the debt.

Look at Trump
You’re still not answering the question. It mattered under Trump too. How much is too much in your opinion. Hint: it’s an opinion there is no right or wrong answer.

Until it wasn't. The blob is one hell of a disorganized excuse for a president.
Dumping the covid response into states' laps with pharmacies to do the vaccinations.

That's how it's supposed to happen. The federal government is not going to send hundreds of thousands of people all over the country to give Fn shots. It's something locals can do themselves, and have quite successfully.
No Ray, the government organizes the distribution. Who gives the shots is a function of the states and the federal government. This is a joint effort.

That is the problem and why the far right person you're replying to doesn't understand.

They have no idea or any concept of anything being a "joint effort."

These are the people who didn't work or play well with others in school or in their careers.

They have no concept of a team or group effort.

All they understand is themselves. Individually.

That is the problem and why the far right person you're replying to doesn't understand.

These are the people who didn't work or play well with others in school or in their careers.

Yeah, only Republicans do that.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

Go ahead tells us how it feels to be the shittiest member on the team ... :thup:
If you got stoned this morning ... Well, that isn't necessarily what they meant by joint effort.

Most COVID Vaccines ever

WINNING!

Don‘t ask me
Ask Dick Cheney

View attachment 467669
Your new Messiah?

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

How do you breathe with Biden's dick that deep in your throat?

Forum List

Back