Biden and Democrats are perfect?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mainstream media bashes Trump continually. I get trashed here because I misspelled "Strom Thurmond." But Biden actually friended a white racist. Biden did that, Kamala Harris? She was a huge law and order candidate,

Mainstream media bashes Trump continually. I get trashed here because I misspelled "Strom Thurmond." But Biden actually
friended a white racist. Biden did that, Kamala Hariss, she was a huge law and order candidate,
The mainstream media is owned by homosexuals and sexual perverts who want their way of life to be mainstreamed.
DINK...Double Income, No Kids.

Mainstream media bashes Trump continually. I get trashed here because I misspelled "Strom Thurmond." But Biden actually friended a white racist. Biden did that, Kamala Harris? She was a huge law and order candidate,
Just a suggestion, but I don't think you realize how goofy you sound. That might be something you should consider in the future.

Democrats. They elect a dead man, Tony Deluca. True fact. Look it up, Democrats elected a brain damaged liberal, John Fetterman. I have no idea where to go with this. Dems do this.

Just more proof that you can't have a rational discussion with a MAGA. You can laugh at them, and even occasionally poke them with a sharp stick, but that's about it. No rational discussion with them. They aren't capable.
Really? What is this " MAGA"? And do you have a license to own that sharp stick?

I seem to remember TRUMP was a democrat and friend of the Clintons. This isn't democrat revisionist history, red pill. Take it at your own risk.

Just a suggestion, but I don't think you realize how goofy you sound. That might be something you should consider in the future.
Really? I remember history. Biden sided with a white supremacist, He also buku lied in 1988 and paganized and had to remove his sorry ass self because he lied. Consider the Future? Wow. Those that forget the past, are doomed to repeat it.

Just more proof that you can't have a rational discussion with a MAGA. You can laugh at them, and even occasionally poke them with a sharp stick, but that's about it. No rational discussion with them. They aren't capable.
You are incapable of having a discussion with a “MAGA” because you can’t defend you insane policies for any issue. So all you do is claim everyone is “crazy” and refuse to debate. Pretty much what all Dems do these days.

I shit on your threads, because it's always written in the style of a 56 year old man living on the streets, methed out of his mind.

Democrats good, people bad.

Really? What is this " MAGA"? And do you have a license to own that sharp stick?
What is MAGA? Your question is another example of rational discussion not being possible with you MAGAs

Jill Biden called the idea of testing her husband's mental capacity ridiculous.
Wouldn't it be better to test the intelligence of the americans who elected him?

Forum List

Back