Biden and NATO must break Putin’s back in Ukraine

Do you agree that Biden and NATO must break Putin’s back in Ukraine ?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
question to MAGA and radical left, Do you agree that Biden and NATO must break Putin ( 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 IMPERIAL) ’s back in Ukraine ?

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

4 Ukrainian brigades lack basic equipment. “Slow deliveries” from NATO partners are preventing Ukraine from undertaking counteroffensive operations. It really does invite legitimate questions as to whether Biden is managing the war or not.

If the former, then now is the time for Biden to be bold. In addition to the above, he should announce today at the NATO summit that the U.S. is going to lead a coalition of the willing and implement an immediate multilayered no-fly zone in western Ukraine.

Putin intended his strike on the Okhmadyt Children’s Hospital as a message to NATO. His renewed escalation against Ukrainian civilians is intended to weaken NATO’s resolve to continue supporting Ukraine. It should have the opposite effect.

There must be no more escalation paralysis within NATO or in Washington. Stop pretending Russia is not the enemy. It is time to meet escalation with escalation.

Forum List

Back