Biden Angrily Snaps at Reporter For Asking Him About Talking With Hunter Biden's "Business" Partners

We're not talking about the evidence against Trump. The DOJ and the state of GA will handle that. Nothing in that "testimony" of Comer's dog and pony show tied ANYTHING to Biden. Quite the embarrassment for Comer's "bombshell" "testimony".
you float well don't you because you are full of shiiite the evidence hasn't been presented yet.

I would too. Hunter isn't President. Nor will he ever be. And Republicans have so far, been unable to produce any evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
Next question please. At least Biden hasn't ended daily press briefings...like someone else did. :)
Duh . . . . . . wrong!

p2VKObq.jpg

To much pride!
Worse yet. He is also a politician in a big race. He kinda has to speak (despite his “right” to remain silent).

It isn’t our fault that Potato finds himself in this double bind. And I’m fairly confident that I know which horn of the dilemma he will choose: he will talk and it may yet come to be used against him. Good.

I would too. Hunter isn't President. Nor will he ever be. And Republicans have so far, been unable to produce any evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
Next question please. At least Biden hasn't ended daily press briefings...like someone else did. :)
Jesus Christ, Jack(off). You are dense as hell.

in addition to the testimony said witness gave, and which is now recorded, we have bank records
It’s better to not say “we” because lib loons launch into the tangent that us posters are to provide deposit slips

We're not talking about the evidence against Trump. The DOJ and the state of GA will handle that. Nothing in that "testimony" of Comer's dog and pony show tied ANYTHING to Biden. Quite the embarrassment for Comer's "bombshell" "testimony".
You can deny, and try to misdirect all you want, but you are being proven wrong on a daily basis. You are just one of those, "my crook is great while your crook is evil" kind of people. Continue to live in denial, but then don't chastise those in denial on the other side.

You can deny, and try to misdirect all you want, but you are being proven wrong on a daily basis. You are just one of those, "my crook is great while your crook is evil" kind of people. Continue to live in denial, but then don't chastise those in denial on the other side.
Here are your main problems. 1) There is no direct evidence linking Joe Biden to any wrong doing (despite the many dog and pony shows the House has put on). 2) No one outside the true believers of Alt-Right Nation care. To the rest of us, it looks like a desperate attempt to make SOMETHING stick before the 2024 election, especially with the avalanche of indictments the other guy is racking up. Donald Trump is predictably being the absolute boat anchor around the neck of the Republican party I knew he would. And there's nothing any of them can do to stop the coming carnage.

I don't think Trump is evil. But he is corrupt..and incompetent.

Here are your main problems. 1) There is no direct evidence linking Joe Biden to any wrong doing (despite the many dog and pony shows the House has put on). 2) No one outside the true believers of Alt-Right Nation care. To the rest of us, it looks like a desperate attempt to make SOMETHING stick before the 2024 election, especially with the avalanche of indictments the other guy is racking up. Donald Trump is predictably being the absolute boat anchor around the neck of the Republican party I knew he would. And there's nothing any of them can do to stop the coming carnage.

If the DOJ and the FBI were not corrupt at the top the Bidens would have been investigated by now and likely facing prosecution.

what would you call "direct evidence?" Receiving millions of dollars from communists is direct evidence. bank records, emails on Hunter's laptop, whatsapp chats. Those are all direct evidence.

Angry old man shows he’s an angry old man. It was a good question. Guess who’s getting his press pass revoked.

The question was a lie. Devon Archer said they did not talk business. They just had small talk. I would have clocked that lying asshole.

And here are the man problems with your argument. There is evidence connecting Joe, you just don't want to recognize it. No one outside of the uber-radical left dismisses the witnesses so willingly. To the rest of us it looks like a desperate attempt to keep the capo di tuti capi in power. Trump is a jerk and if a crook will have to pay. Biden is also corrupt and mentally incompetent and couldn't stay in his position without the gaslighting of groups beholding to him and his corrupt family. I do agree that Trump is harming the Republican party, but probably only to those like you with tunnel vision for your own party. We need to get rid of both parties and try to come up with a better system. Perhaps it is time to make citizens prove they are mentally capable of making a cognizant decision when they vote. Voting in a stumbling brain dead puppet, even if that is all he is, because he is in your party is no better than voting in any other incompetent or crooked politician.

If the DOJ and the FBI were not corrupt at the top the Bidens would have been investigated by now and likely facing prosecution.

Right wing fascists are not legitimate sources. The Trump DOJ had 4 years to investigate. They found nothing to investigate.

Forum List

Back