🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden announces 500 million Covid test kits.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A

Biden announces new free testing program......but​

How will Biden’s COVID-19 test giveaway work?​

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden says the federal government will buy half a billion COVID-19 rapid test kits and distribute them free of charge to people to use at home. But despite the high public demand for tests, it will still be several more weeks before these kits are available to be shipped.

The administration is still working on details for how the program will work

How will Biden's COVID-19 test giveaway work?

One small problem, he said this two months ago:​

Biden rejected an October proposal for ‘free rapid tests for the holidays’…​

The plan, in effect, was a blueprint for how to avoid what is happening at this very moment—endless lines of desperate Americans clamoring for tests in order to safeguard holiday gatherings, just as COVID-19 is exploding again. Yesterday, President Biden told David Muir of ABC News, “I wish I had thought about ordering” 500 million at-home tests “two months ago.” But the proposal shared at the meeting in October, disclosed here for the first time, included a “Bold Plan for Impact” and a provision for “Every American Household to Receive Free Rapid Tests for the Holidays/New Year.”
The Biden Administration Rejected an October Proposal for “Free Rapid Tests for the Holidays”

Good way to overload the fucking health care system, Joe. Now the neurotic leftard vax freaks are going to take three or four tests, but still go to the hospital to be tested, just to be sure. Not to mention all those dumbfucks who are going to register positive on the free tests, and run screaming to the hospital.

Testing does nothing to end the Coronavirus pandemic, as Stupid Joe said he was going to do. All it's going to do is show how many people are infected with it, causing more lockdowns, business closings, and damage to the economy. Jesus fucking Christ, folks. Omicron is a fucking sniffle. You're not going to die from it. My wife and I both had the original variant, and we didn't die from it either. Get a fucking grip. You allowed those asshole Communist Chinese to make you hurt yourselves and fuck up your lives and your country. And why? All because you're a bunch of fucking pussies, that's why.

Last edited:
Good way to overload the fucking health care system, Joe. Now the neurotic leftard vax freaks are going to take three or four tests, but still go to the hospital to be tested, just to be sure. Not to mention all those dumbfucks who are going to register positive on the free tests, and run screaming to the hospital.

Testing does nothing to end the Coronavirus pandemic, as Stupid Joe said he was going to do. All it's going to do is show how many people are infected with it, causing more lockdowns, business closings, and damage to the economy. Jesus fucking Christ, folks. Omicron is a fucking sniffle. You're not going to die from it. My wife and I both had the original variant, and we didn't die from it either. Get a fucking grip. You allowed those asshole Communist Chinese to make you hurt yourselves and fuck up your lives and your country. And why? All because you're a bunch of fucking pussies, that's why.

Yep, a hypochondriac's delight. With every sneeze, every sniffle, another test.

Now you don't suppose Biden would be shipping out 500 million shitty test kits that will be firing off false positives left and right, do you? Hmmmmmm..............
Never…

Just enjoy Covember and the Democratic Party glorious win next year .
I wonder if they can sweep all House Seats and all Senate seats without it looking suspicious?

With that said, there is the source of all Trump's problems and bad press, managing the pandemic.

Trump's problem was that he expected those who worked alongside him to be honorable. Unfortunately, government doesn't run like businesses. In the corporate world, and man's word is worth something. In government, everyone is out to see what they can get, and fuck everyone else.

Trump's problem was that he expected those who worked alongside him to be honorable. Unfortunately, government doesn't run like businesses. In the corporate world, and man's word is worth something. In government, everyone is out to see what they can get, and fuck everyone else.
His problem was he politicized a pandemic.

This topic isn't about former President Trump though, so I digress

Biden announces new free testing program......but​

One small problem, he said this two months ago:​

Don't really see the benefit. They have been pushing testing since the beginning of this scamdemic and all I have seen come of them is giving the CDC/Fauci statistics to manipulate. Not one life has been saved by a test. Six people in my family were infected in January. We all went to the local test sites and tested positive before being sent home with instructions to rest, drink plenty of liquids (Pedialyte and Ensure) and isolate. The whole test scam is useless noise unless it results in advice that alleviates the disease.

I see it as another dem gambit to shut the country down.

Who is going to pick-up the slack in a workplace when someone tests positive and has to quarantine for ten days? Are their employers going to pay them? Not every job has sick leave you know.

Not to mention everyone they have come into contact with on the job, will they have to quarantine, will they get paid?

Then there are those testing positive but not symptomatic or just have cold like symptoms that have to quarantine for 10 days too.

Just because there are sheep in the blue population centers lining-up for testing does not mean it's needed in a place like my AO.

Forum List

Back