Biden asks Opec to produce more oil !

I'm discussing the situation. The funny thing is people are complaining about blocking a pipeline that would have imported oil.
Canada is our ally. The central provinces are more akin and closer to red states in many beliefs. The fact is, Canada is a buffer and most likely a final spot to emigrate to for freedom by Americans escaping the tyranny here. By bringing resources with them, Canada could be forced to become a freer nation or split apart. Conceivably, it can be built up like Europe with as many comforts as possible that the evil white male can create.

Well, that’s what he wanted…Everything Biden has done was designed to raise prices at the pump.

Oil production in 2020 was in a world wide slump because of Covid. There was no demand so the ppb went down. If the price remains too low, US producers go out of business. We have the highest production costs in the world. Has NOTHING to do with Biden.

Oil production in 2020 was in a world wide slump because of Covid. There was no demand so the ppb went down. If the price remains too low, US producers go out of business. We have the highest production costs in the world. Has NOTHING to do with Biden.
Do you think what Biden has done was designed to keep prices low?

Do you think what Biden has done was designed to keep prices low?

He wouldn't dare.. Our domestic producers would go out of business.

The OPEC price basket today is $71.32. That's a good number for US producers.

Do you want to flood the market and drive the ppb down?

Gipper please explain your thinking..

By the way there is things called short term solutions and long term solutions..

OPEC is a cartel... If they existed in US they would be all in jail for price fixing...

By the way opening federal land or not would not affect the price of oil... The Price of oil is set by OPEC... Oil is traded on a global market...

What I can't figure out is there a load of people on this forum who say let the market decide and then know fuck all about the market..
Joe is and always has been a big advocate of big oil.

Biden Promised To End New Drilling On Federal Land, But Approvals Are Up​

Canada is our ally. The central provinces are more akin and closer to red states in many beliefs. The fact is, Canada is a buffer and most likely a final spot to emigrate to for freedom by Americans escaping the tyranny here. By bringing resources with them, Canada could be forced to become a freer nation or split apart. Conceivably, it can be built up like Europe with as many comforts as possible that the evil white male can create.

Argue they are an ally, though you would never tell it by the way many demean them. It's still imported oil.

Argue they are an ally, though you would never tell it by the way many demean them. It's still imported oil.
So what you are saying is, that Canada which is next to us and we have a pipeline that is shorter then the one from Alaska, will go to war with us with Islamic terrorists screaming jihad. When you sidestep out of an area, you do not put up with the craziness unless the area you are at is the same no matter the politics. So living outside of Atlanta, Ga. or Austin, TX is a massive improvement unless it is run by inept government people including oppressive law enforcement morons. There are many greater areas that get it.

So what you are saying is, that Canada which is next to us and we have a pipeline that is shorter then the one from Alaska, will go to war with us with Islamic terrorists screaming jihad. When you sidestep out of an area, you do not put up with the craziness unless the area you are at is the same no matter the politics. So living outside of Atlanta, Ga. or Austin, TX is a massive improvement unless it is run by inept government people including oppressive law enforcement morons. There are many greater areas that get it.

I said nothing of the sort but you know that. I made a simple factual statement. The argument is that we should be self sufficient where oil is concerned. If we are importing oil we are not doing that. I said nothing else other than that.

What oil producing countries are you talking about? Canada, Venezuela, Mexico?

Biden should not be undercutting American oil companies efforts to get back on their feet after their economic difficulties that have been piling up for at least the past 3 years.
So we should all be Patriots and support higher gasoline prices, until our frackers can get up and running again?

I'm ok with that, but many Americans wouldn't be, is my guess...

He wouldn't dare.. Our domestic producers would go out of business.

The OPEC price basket today is $71.32. That's a good number for US producers.

Do you want to flood the market and drive the ppb down?

Yep, that's exactly what we need to do, drive the price down.

I don't know where you live, but did you ever live up north in the winter time? Cleveland Ohio is bad enough. I would never want to live in Canada and I would think most people wouldn't.

By the way opening federal land or not would not affect the price of oil... The Price of oil is set by OPEC... Oil is traded on a global market...

What I can't figure out is there a load of people on this forum who say let the market decide and then know fuck all about the market..

The price is affected by OPEC but not set by OPEC. The commodities market is what sets the price, and their prices are based on the old theory of supply and demand.

The Alaska pipeline isn't running to capacity.. and Keystone has unused pipeline capacity all over the MidWest.

Forum List

Back