Biden asks Opec to produce more oil !

after Biden limited US oil production making the US no longer energy independent he actually asks OPEC to produce more oil ! wow ! just wow ! so much for the lefts climate change bull to limit fossil fuel use ! ‘Pathetic and embarrassing’: Biden asks OPEC to up oil output while limiting U.S. energy production
stupid is as stupid does. Does he believe in green energy or not? If he does then he needs to come clean with the American people and tell us he wants the price of gas to rise through the roof and tell everyone to go out and buy bikes. In fact, if he was serious, he could outlaw cars and give every American a free bike delivered right to their door.

Oil production in 2020 was in a world wide slump because of Covid. There was no demand so the ppb went down. If the price remains too low, US producers go out of business. We have the highest production costs in the world. Has NOTHING to do with Biden.
You are right about the costs. In US, it is a lot higher than it is in ME. Having said that, it was around $50 per when the US reached oil independence. I guess we can agree that $50 per is good enough for the US oil companies. yes. Covid-19 pushed the price down and oil companies stopped the production. Then, the price reached over $50 in Jan, and it was trending upward as well. However, we did not see the gold rush as before. It was because Oil companies expected Biden might change Trump's oil policy. In fact, they were right. Now, Oil companies will not be eager to reopen the production. As I checked last week, production was around 12% less than in the good old trump's all-you-can-frack day. However, the price is at least $15 more per. So, either the costs are up so much or something else?

stupid is as stupid does. Does he believe in green energy or not? If he does then he needs to come clean with the American people and tell us he wants the price of gas to rise through the roof and tell everyone to go out and buy bikes. In fact, if he was serious, he could outlaw cars and give every American a free bike delivered right to their door.
I highly doubt that he knows shxt about green energy or global warming or climate change. The whole issue is wealth shift. Anyway, if he was serious about climate change, US should start a war with China.

You are right about the costs. In US, it is a lot higher than it is in ME. Having said that, it was around $50 per when the US reached oil independence. I guess we can agree that $50 per is good enough for the US oil companies. yes. Covid-19 pushed the price down and oil companies stopped the production. Then, the price reached over $50 in Jan, and it was trending upward as well. However, we did not see the gold rush as before. It was because Oil companies expected Biden might change Trump's oil policy. In fact, they were right. Now, Oil companies will not be eager to reopen the production. As I checked last week, production was around 12% less than in the good old trump's all-you-can-frack day. However, the price is at least $15 more per. So, either the costs are up so much or something else?

The US has the highest lift costs in the world so we need high ppb.

R.f157c006ad639e1ca2f571ae258ab369

OPEC basket price is standing at $71.32.

after Biden limited US oil production making the US no longer energy independent he actually asks OPEC to produce more oil ! wow ! just wow ! so much for the lefts climate change bull to limit fossil fuel use ! ‘Pathetic and embarrassing’: Biden asks OPEC to up oil output while limiting U.S. energy production

Begging our enemies for Mercy is the Biden Doctrine

Making sure that America is dependent on their oil and gas is a key component of how he implements that policy.

It was never about creating huge amounts of bargain basement renewable energy. I don't think that Sleepy Joe ever thought renewables were viable, and that's why we don't have them now when we need it , after the pipeliine was cancelled.

what happened after '16? Did US get oil independence under OBama? What is your point on $71.32?
I completely missed what is your point?

what happened after '16? Did US get oil independence under OBama? What is your point on $71.32?
I completely missed what is your point?

$71.32 is the OPEC price today.

We have NEVER had oil independence. We produce between 10-13 million pbd and use 20 million. We import 8 million bpd.

Making sure that America is dependent on their oil and gas is a key component of how he implements that policy.

It was never about creating huge amounts of bargain basement renewable energy. I don't think that Sleepy Joe ever thought renewables were viable, and that's why we don't have them now when we need it , after the pipeliine was cancelled.

The Keystone pipeline provided NO benefit to US consumers.

We don't buy natural gas from other countries.

Keystone was an export pipeline.. NO benefit to the US consumer.

$71.32 is the OPEC price today.

We have NEVER had oil independence. We produce between 10-13 million pbd and use 20 million. We import 8 million bpd.
First of all, $71 is way about $50. So why no gold rush yet? Then, what happened after Trump moved to WH? No matter how you move the post, it is what it is.

We don't buy natural gas from other countries.

Keystone was an export pipeline.. NO benefit to the US consumer.
Who said keystone was an export ONLY pipeline? in fact KEYstone is a gold mine to the US consumer after CAnada killed off their own. You are as fake as CNN :rolleyes:

Okay, so when will our environment be healthy enough to silence the climate change crowd? What metrics are there, parts per billion? And if we are to hit this goal, how much will it cost us?

Don't feel bad by not directly answering. Nobody has because nobody knows in spite of how many times I've asked this question.
It is going to cost, no doubt, just as all new ideas cost as they are implemented. Climate change is real
and must be addressed.

It is going to cost, no doubt, just as all new ideas cost as they are implemented. Climate change is real
and must be addressed.

So how do you convince people of that when we ask questions you global warming people can't answer?

The point I'm getting at is there is no "good enough" as far as the climate change thing goes. It's a bottomless pit that all the money in the US and world could never fill. On top of the trillions we've already spent, the environment people are more unhappy today than they were over 50 years ago. If we spend another 20 trillion more, they will still be miserable. So what's the point of trying to solve a problem that can't be solved? It's like trying to solve death. You're going to die no matter how much money you have or how well you take care of yourself.

and must be addressed.

Climate change was ALREADY addressed earlier this year , whether it needed to be or not.

Sleepy Joe had America join the Paris Accords.

BTW, unconstitutionally, as it was never submitted to the Senate for confirmation.

That was true before Biden ascended thee throne, so why should it be responsible for the Biden price increases? Obama deserves no credit for the fracking boom, moron. Obama tried to reduce oil production, but it occured mostly on private land, where he couldn't do anything about it.

and must be addressed.
So-called Climate change is a scam. Everything the government sticks its grubby fingers into costs 10 times more than before the government got involved.

Forum List

Back