Biden asks Opec to produce more oil !

Because I know the truth about you NAZI scumbags?

Nope. You are just extremely stupid.

What percent of US oil is imported? – Mvorganizing.org
Mar 13, 2021 · Deprived of Venezuela oil US imports of Russian oil averaged 538,000 b/d in 2020 from 520,000 b/d in 2019 and their highest since 2011 when they averaged 624,000 b/d, according to the EIA. The EIA data shows the US has imported more oil from Russia than Saudi for at least six consecutive months to January 2021.

after Biden limited US oil production making the US no longer energy independent he actually asks OPEC to produce more oil ! wow ! just wow ! so much for the lefts climate change bull to limit fossil fuel use ! ‘Pathetic and embarrassing’: Biden asks OPEC to up oil output while limiting U.S. energy production

Jan. 6 we were energy independent and an energy exporter.....August biden is begging the Arabs to give us oil.....

Yeah....but Trump tweeted mean things about democrats who were engaged in a coup to remove him from office............

Also, it will be Canada's ONE AND ONLY oil export point (I know it sounds czy). With that, USA will buy Canada's oil at least 10~15usd cheaper than market value. :rolleyes:

Canada's tar sands sell for $29 a barrel. Its sour, heavy and corrosive.. They harvest it by strip mining.

Jan. 6 we were energy independent and an energy exporter.....August biden is begging the Arabs to give us oil.....

Yeah....but Trump tweeted mean things about democrats who were engaged in a coup to remove him from office............

The US still imports 7.5 to 9 million bpd of foreign oil for the past decade... The number was lower in 2020 because of covid , but we quit buying from Venezuela and started buy from Russia because Trump wanted to punish VZ.

Climate change was ALREADY addressed earlier this year , whether it needed to be or not.

Sleepy Joe had America join the Paris Accords.

BTW, unconstitutionally, as it was never submitted to the Senate for confirmation.
Your constitutional expertise is questionable, at best.
Biden was not "sleepy" during the debates with your grifter. A figment of your imagination for sure.

(0.71 seconds)

Search Results​

Web results​

Fact Check: Is the Paris Climate Agreement Unconstitutional?​

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Fact Check

Claim: The Paris Climate Agreement Unconstitutional
Claimed by: Lauren Boebert
Fact check by Newsweek: False

Newsweek found the President's actions to be constitutional, if you read the entire article.

So how do you convince people of that when we ask questions you global warming people can't answer?

The point I'm getting at is there is no "good enough" as far as the climate change thing goes. It's a bottomless pit that all the money in the US and world could never fill. On top of the trillions we've already spent, the environment people are more unhappy today than they were over 50 years ago. If we spend another 20 trillion more, they will still be miserable. So what's the point of trying to solve a problem that can't be solved? It's like trying to solve death. You're going to die no matter how much money you have or how well you take care of yourself.
The point I'm making is that you just don't say "fuck it" because climate change is a happanin',
You still give 'er a go, mate, to lessen the impact and learn to live with it and reduce the negative effects on your personal life. Nah, so let's just party and let our grandchildren suffer.

The point I'm making is that you just don't say "fuck it" because climate change is a happanin',
You still give 'er a go, mate, to lessen the impact and learn to live with it and reduce the negative effects on your personal life. Nah, so let's just party and let our grandchildren suffer.

However anytime you do something to supposedly help the climate, it costs a lot of money. So how much money should we keep throwing at something that we have no ability to stop?

Last edited:
The US still imports 7.5 to 9 million bpd of foreign oil for the past decade... The number was lower in 2020 because of covid , but we quit buying from Venezuela and started buy from Russia because Trump wanted to punish VZ.
Do you have the petroleum export number? I find it is funny that US imports oil while exports oil or petroleum-related products as well. No idea what the fxxk is US energy policy.

Nope. You are just extremely stupid.

What percent of US oil is imported? – Mvorganizing.org
Mar 13, 2021 · Deprived of Venezuela oil US imports of Russian oil averaged 538,000 b/d in 2020 from 520,000 b/d in 2019 and their highest since 2011 when they averaged 624,000 b/d, according to the EIA. The EIA data shows the US has imported more oil from Russia than Saudi for at least six consecutive months to January 2021.
Your source is a leftwing propaganda organ.

Global warming is a scam.

Biden was not "sleepy" during the debates with your grifter. A figment of your imagination for sure.

(0.71 seconds)

Search Results​

Web results​

Fact Check: Is the Paris Climate Agreement Unconstitutional?

Newsweek found the President's actions to be constitutional, if you read the entire article.
You call it an "agreement" because it's not a valid treaty. The next president is free to toss it into the waste bin.

No one claimed the US wasn't a net importer over the entire decade, you lying douchebag. It was only in the last couple of years of his administration that we went to zero net imports.

iu

My fd, I believe in climate change and saving the environment. I will argue with anyone who says Climate does not change until the second coming. Also, I will argue with anyone who is an AOC's repeater. It is because we should start a war with China if it is as bad as they say. In fact, even Obama gave them the finger :rolleyes:

(0.71 seconds)

Search Results​

Web results​

Fact Check: Is the Paris Climate Agreement Unconstitutional?

I think a distinguished member of Congress like Rep. Boebert knows a lot more that doofuses at a fake news source like Newsweak.

But my point is that Biden still put America into the Paris Accords, and that's the official panacea for climate change. Yet, the climate hasn't changed a millimeter for the better since Sleepy Joe ok'ed it over 6 months ago.

However anytime you do something to supposedly help the climate, it costs a lot of money. So how much money should we keep throwing at something that we have no ability to stop?
Anything we do about that will cost, but what are the alternatives? To continue along the path that we are currently traveling is not an option. Again, we can reduce the effect or slow the process but not stop it at this point. Are you one of those trump supporters who said that climate change was a crock of bullshit? We know that it was trump's viewpoint because it is all about increasing money in his pocket
and the current setup did just that.

Forum List

Back