Biden asks Opec to produce more oil !

My fd, I believe in climate change and saving the environment. I will argue with anyone who says Climate does not change until the second coming. Also, I will argue with anyone who is an AOC's repeater. It is because we should start a war with China if it is as bad as they say. In fact, even Obama gave them the finger :rolleyes:
Starting a war with China will also be as bad as they say.

Anything we do about that will cost, but what are the alternatives? To continue along the path that we are currently traveling is not an option. Again, we can reduce the effect or slow the process but not stop it at this point. Are you one of those trump supporters who said that climate change was a crock of bullshit? We know that it was trump's viewpoint because it is all about increasing money in his pocket
and the current setup did just that.

How do you know that the Global Warming agenda actually will "reduce the effect" or "slow the process" at all?

How much will it slow the process, and what is the costs to the consumer and taxpayer for this reduction?

Already, Sleepy Joe's Radical Environmental policy has increased the price of gas exponentially.\

I think a distinguished member of Congress like Rep. Boebert knows a lot more that doofuses at a fake news source like Newsweak.

But my point is that Biden still put America into the Paris Accords, and that's the official panacea for climate change. Yet, the climate hasn't changed a millimeter for the better since Sleepy Joe ok'ed it over 6 months ago.
Oh, you think that a change will occur first thing in the morning? It is a work in process and takes time.
Is Boebert really a distinguished member of anything? I think that she is a distinguished lapdog for trump and has little knowledge of the climate, yes?

Oh, you think that a change will occur first thing in the morning? It is a work in process and takes time.
Is Boebert really a distinguished member of anything? I think that she is a distinguished lapdog for trump and has little knowledge of the climate, yes?

Actually , Biden has been in office for more than 6 months. How long should people have to wait for results until we demand change if they don't come?

Actually , Biden has been in office for more than 6 months. How long should people have to wait for results until we demand change if they don't come?
It took 50 years for things to progress this far. This is big time stuff and needs time make any changes.
At least Biden is making an effort, unlike his predecessor whose only concern was money in his pocket from the status quo.

It took 50 years for things to progress this far. This is big time stuff and needs time make any changes.
At least Biden is making an effort, unlike his predecessor whose only concern was money in his pocket from the status quo.

So you think its a "smart" idea to plunge the world into 50 years of destitution and poverty in the hope that Biden's policies will somehow change the weather? You do know there is no proof the Biden Approach will work at all?

How do you know that the Global Warming agenda actually will "reduce the effect" or "slow the process" at all?

How much will it slow the process, and what is the costs to the consumer and taxpayer for this reduction?

Already, Sleepy Joe's Radical Environmental policy has increased the price of gas exponentially.\
I don't know, but I believe that we should make the effort. The Grifter trump, who I believe had dementia, wanted the status quo so that he could continue to line his and his donors pockets.

You have forgotten that the price of gas was high before the pandemic and during the trump years.
Of course, the pandemic was responsible for the low pricing because nobody was buying, which affected the price.

Search Results​

Web results​

Gas prices hit pre-pandemic levels - Yahoo Money

https://www.yahoo.com › now › gas-prices-hit-prepand...
Feb 8, 2021 — American motorists are again paying pre-pandemic prices at the pumps — and then some. The average price for regular unleaded gasoline in the ..

I don't know, but I believe that we should make the effort. The Grifter trump, who I believe had dementia, wanted the status quo so that he could continue to line his and his donors pockets.

Actually, Biden is the grifter here.

He and B. Hussein O gave half a billion dollars a dozen years ago to Solyndra to create millions of jobs and establish solar energy.

They walked off with the money, didn't create the jobs, and to date, still haven't returned the money.

Actually, Biden is the grifter here.

He and B. Hussein O gave half a billion dollars a dozen years ago to Solyndra to create millions of jobs and establish solar energy.

They walked off with the money, didn't create the jobs, and to date, still haven't returned the money.
They walked off with the money? That's a stupid remark. Solar energy is still in the process of being developed.

They walked off with the money? That's a stupid remark. Solar energy is still in the process of being developed.

Where are the jobs that Solyndra accepted money to create?

The company didn't do it.

They accepted the money, made huge contributions to Obama and Biden, paid themselves tremendous salaries and then said they were broke without actually creating the jobs promised.

Imagine Joe Dufus being so stupid as to screw up a great supply of oil and low pump prices and then having to beg the Muslims to give us more.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats were idiots voting for that clown and then ignoring the fact he stole the election. What the hell were the morons thinking? The sonofoabitch even said he was going to do it before the election.

The US still imports 7.5 to 9 million bpd of foreign oil for the past decade... The number was lower in 2020 because of covid , but we quit buying from Venezuela and started buy from Russia because Trump wanted to punish VZ.
We import and we sell. The quality can vary.

Anything we do about that will cost, but what are the alternatives? To continue along the path that we are currently traveling is not an option. Again, we can reduce the effect or slow the process but not stop it at this point. Are you one of those trump supporters who said that climate change was a crock of bullshit? We know that it was trump's viewpoint because it is all about increasing money in his pocket
and the current setup did just that.
The whole world must get involved to just make a dent in the climate change if it exists. The people pushing it are snake oil salesmen. Weather is not exact. Weather changes do happen. There are 8 billion people on the planet. Many living in areas where there is potential of issues. And rich nations like us are controlled by insane environmentalists. We need to tame nature as much as we can and keep the environment making a balance. California should not have as many wildfires, brown outs and water problems. That is political.

The propagandists of Climate Change back then swore that the beaches would be gone in a decade or so. Many swore we would be out of oil in a decade or so. There will be energy that is much cleaner in many ways eventually. Its just that if we spend tens of trillions of dollars for something in a couple of decades or a lot less that takes a decade longer or so. Along the way we will make a lot of people poorer or do with less as they will be taxes an extra few thousand dollars a year just as peasants.

Joe Dufus begging the Muslims to give us more oil because of his domestic oil production policy failures. How pathetic is that?

Producers were just fine last summer when gas at the pump was 1.59

Of course they were, nitwit. We were in the middle of a pandemic and demand was way down worldwide. There was a glut on the market because people weren't driving.

Now they have to recover.

Imagine Joe Dufus being so stupid as to screw up a great supply of oil and low pump prices and then having to beg the Muslims to give us more.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats were idiots voting for that clown and then ignoring the fact he stole the election. What the hell were the morons thinking? The sonofoabitch even said he was going to do it before the election.

They only act stupid but they're not. If they act stupid and terrible things happen, the idiots that vote for them will continue their support. Very few would back up a candidate or party that said "My objective is to screw up this entire country!!!" But then again, we are talking about leftists here and they've always hated this country.

Look at our country today. 30% and higher gasoline prices thanks to what they did. The border in the worst shape in over 20 years all in a quest to make whites a minority in this country. Inflation like we haven't seen in decades. Americans taking shots, wearing masks, being forced to take experimental vaccines against our will, and now we have people from over 100 countries going to Mexico to cross into our country with God knows what kind of new covid variants as we try to fight this thing.

That's not the sad thing. The sad thing is, if Trump and Biden had a new presidential race today, Trump may win, but not by a huge margin.

The politicians are smart. It's the voters that are stupid.

They only act stupid but they're not. If they act stupid and terrible things happen, the idiots that vote for them will continue their support. Very few would back up a candidate or party that said "My objective is to screw up this entire country!!!" But then again, we are talking about leftists here and they've always hated this country.

Look at our country today. 30% and higher gasoline prices thanks to what they did. The border in the worst shape in over 20 years all in a quest to make whites a minority in this country. Inflation like we haven't seen in decades. Americans taking shots, wearing masks, being forced to take experimental vaccines against our will, and now we have people from over 100 countries going to Mexico to cross into our country with God knows what kind of new covid variants as we try to fight this thing.

That's not the sad thing. The sad thing is, if Trump and Biden had a new presidential race today, Trump may win, but not by a huge margin.

The politicians are smart. It's the voters that are stupid.
Just think of all these Environmental Wacko companies that are going to make a ton of money because of the stupid Democrat wacko policies, like putting in thousands of EV charging station all over the country at tax payers expense. All done under union contracts.

If you want to drive one of these stupid EVs you should have have to pay for your own charging station.

Solyndra on a massive scale.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots voing for this Joe Dufus scumbag.

Forum List

Back