Biden At The State Of The Union Grade "C"!

I was not able to see or hear it and I appreciate this write up in your thread but since you probably did not write that yourself you should attribute your sources.
I did not want you to miss out. If you noticed the white X top right, when you can watch it and hear it, you will find it on X.

"the country should be supporting Ukraine"

I stopped there
I served in the US Army as an Infantry soldier. I am no expert but even I saw first hand the mistakes Biden makes in Ukraine. He has been slow walking help to them from day one. And still they are deprived of things they need to finish off the Russians. Biden has been more helpful to Putin than to Ukraine.

(1) I did not watch the Speech. (I was asleep.)

(2) I am eager to learn what FOX's "The Five" thought about it.

(3) From what I have read this morning, President Biden's main goal was to show that he is still a vigorous man who can do the job.

a. Many people, it seems, feel that he was successful in reaching that goal.

From the reviews I've seen, it was far more of a campaign stump speech than a message outlining a coherent set of policy proposals to be achieved over the next year. If that's true, it really should have been saved for a time and place other than a joint Congressional session.

It is an election year. I give him a "B+". Not bad for a sitting president the partisan assholes have been trying to sell as aged, infirm and mentally impaired. He did a good job. Fuck the trumpers.
B+????

Exactly what areas did he blow you away? What going on in this country or the world right now signals he's doing a god job?

More embarrassment for America .
After people have reflected they will realise the idiot read us his political obituary .

Tucker Carlson's response sums it all up perfectly:

"that was possibly the darkest, most un-American speech given by an American president. It wasn't a speech, it was a rant..."
Carlson continued: "The true measure of a nation's greatness lies within its capacity to control borders, yet Bid refuses to do it."

"In a fair election, Joe Biden cannot win"

And concluded:

“There was not a meaningful word for the entire duration about the things that actually matter to people who live here.”
Victor Davis Hanson added some excellent color, but this was probably the best line on Biden:

"he doesn't care... he lives in an alternative reality."
As reported in ZH .

I served in the US Army as an Infantry soldier. I am no expert but even I saw first hand the mistakes Biden makes in Ukraine. He has been slow walking help to them from day one. And still they are deprived of things they need to finish off the Russians. Biden has been more helpful to Putin than to Ukraine.
You realize that does not make a lick of sense?

Biden refused. Trump will agree to take such tests. BTW, a number of us here are older than those two twerps. We know for a fact we have no problems mentally. I believe because Biden refuses mental tests he has some. And he took some medicine to keep him alive long enough to lie as he did today. It was so hard to watch such a man stand there pissing off so many decent Americans.
I am Trump’s age. I am not at the point where dementia is developing. It hits some people earlier than others.

Biden has been a professional liar his entire political career. He is damn good at it and is believable. He is also fortunate to have the liberal media covering up his lies and publishing their own lies about Trump.

A bit of desperation.... you just said fuck off to over half the nation.... and so did Biden tonight.... TRUMP will win....
That’s the Democrat attitude: they have demonized half the country, all because we refuse to submit to their upside-down values.

My main question is: will the lead for Trump be so wide in the swing states that the Dems can’t cheat enough to overturn the will of the people?

Was FJB still yelling at the end?

About 15 minutes of that was all I could take.

OIP.v6x8eGwDxCYNuZcxh0JV3gAAAA

Was FJB still yelling at the end?

About 15 minutes of that was all I could take.

OIP.v6x8eGwDxCYNuZcxh0JV3gAAAA
He spent most of his speech yelling at Americans who wouldn’t kowtow to him, telling us how awful we are, and then ended with fake optimism that we are wonderful Americans and together we can accomplish anything.

He spent most of his speech yelling at Americans who wouldn’t kowtow to him, telling us how awful we are, and then ended with fake optimism that we are wonderful Americans and together we can accomplish anything.
I guess I should have listened to the whole thing but FJB just got on my nerves with his hopped-up delivery.

I bet you won't see him for near a week because they are gonna have to bring him down easy.

If he and Dems win in 2024, he promises:

More war with Russia
More abortions
More transgenderism
More illegals
Higher Gas prices

Man, how can voters turn that deal down?
Well, the SNAP crowd was all ears....but then someone votes for them.

It is an election year. I give him a "B+". Not bad for a sitting president the partisan assholes have been trying to sell as aged, infirm and mentally impaired. He did a good job. Fuck the trumpers.
"Fuck the Trumpers".... really?
You think Biden is in sharp mental condition? And everyone who thinks differently - "fuck them".
You think Biden's obvious cognitive decline is made up?
That is really your position?

Jesus Christ dude.

"Fuck the Trumpers".... really?
You think Biden is in sharp mental condition? And everyone who thinks differently - "fuck them".
You think Biden's obvious cognitive decline is made up?
That is really your position?

Jesus Christ dude.
Yes, the unbiased, totally coherent, "independent' view.....

Forum List

Back