Biden begins to lose temper during interview, staffer cuts video .... this is happening more often.

Embedded at the link is the clip of the biden interview where he starts to lose his temper with the interviewer........of course, there is a biden minion there to cut the video feed to prevent the complete embarrassment of biden and the reveal that he has alzheimers.....as temper tantrums are part of that illness...

We will all know Biden is losing it when he;

A. Wonders about putting UV light in a living person to kill COVID-19.
B. Inquiring from a health professional whether we can shoot disinfectant to kill COVID-19 in a living person.
C. Looking directly at a solar eclipse without eye protection to get a better look.
D. Going to the DMV and claiming that the eye test he took was so freaking hard nobody else could past it.
E. Claiming that Global Warming was created by the Chinese
F. Is very worried about the size of his hands....er penis.
G. Claiming that he was at the Towers on 911.
H. Love getting big letters from Kim Jung Un.
I. Bromancing Putin
You do realize that none of that is true

Embedded at the link is the clip of the biden interview where he starts to lose his temper with the interviewer........of course, there is a biden minion there to cut the video feed to prevent the complete embarrassment of biden and the reveal that he has alzheimers.....as temper tantrums are part of that illness...

Wow!

They must plan on wiring Biden with electroshock in the unlikely event that he is the nominee and debates Trump

We will all know Biden is losing it when he;

A. Wonders about putting UV light in a living person to kill COVID-19.
B. Inquiring from a health professional whether we can shoot disinfectant to kill COVID-19 in a living person.
C. Looking directly at a solar eclipse without eye protection to get a better look.
D. Going to the DMV and claiming that the eye test he took was so freaking hard nobody else could past it.
E. Claiming that Global Warming was created by the Chinese
F. Is very worried about the size of his hands....er penis.
G. Claiming that he was at the Towers on 911.
H. Love getting big letters from Kim Jung Un.
I. Bromancing Putin
You do realize that none of that is true
He fell for it. He follows the pied piper....

Did you see this:

Nobody is trying to shit on your rights, white people. Calm down.
:laughing0301:

I will not tolerate a person like that living in my country.

Did you see this:

Who the hell is Andy Ostroy and more importantly who cares?

Did you see this:

Who the hell is Andy Ostroy and more importantly who cares?

A nobody, but that does illustrate the attitude of the commie left, and we need to execute them.

Grandpa -

Don't get frustrated with that young man.
Just go back and say goodbye and we will get you some pudding.

I just couldn't find a video. Maybe cause I'm on mobile?

Not a member of twitter but you can find just about anything there these days. Lol

I signed up and after about 2 weeks of constant bitching on it from everyone i deleted it.

I can imagine. I just look for posts there in a search on a subject.

Temper tantrums? You're a lying dog faced pony soldier!

And Trump never gets pissed, right?
That’s why Trump either call’s the reporters names, says their question is terrible or he just walks away, not answering the question.
What a great topic to start a thread on!

A mood swing like that in what is supposed to be a controlled interview is a sign of dementia........
Good Kelly drone.

And Trump never gets pissed, right?
That’s why Trump either call’s the reporters names, says their question is terrible or he just walks away, not answering the question.
What a great topic to start a thread on!

President Trump gets angry, but he doesn't lose control.

Vice President Biden is suffering from Senility, and a lot of old guys who start to lose their minds like that start to completely lose control of their anger as well.

The media is going to have to go a lot easier and slower on him.

A man who listens to his advisors! That's the kind of thing we expect from a president and aren't getting now.

A man who listens to his advisors! That's the kind of thing we expect from a president and aren't getting now.
They aren't his "advisors", they are his Handlers and Caretakers.
Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to. The only difference is that Biden has the presence of mind to listen. Trump, on the other hand, is like a wild animal that's escaped its handlers.

1595461555560.jpeg

I can't imagine the type of person who would actually vote for that guy.
paging Slade3200

Forum List

Back