Biden Blames Guns

Why does insulting people you disagree with make you feel better about yourself?
I told you it’s because of January 6 and what the scum you voted for President attempted to do to me and 88 other million Biden voters.

Do you think it’s insulting when the president you voted for tells me my vote will not count because it was not for him. I think it’s insulting to have Saddam Hussein or Vladimir Putin in the White House deciding that he has to stay to save the country.

It’s not two AR’s on one day. It’s wanting to buy an assault rifle. The shooter just happened to want to buy two. This should raise a double red flag
You said:
I’m saying when a young kid with no firearms background or training walks into a gun shop and wants to buy two AR fifteens,
That's 2 ARs in one day. And thus, irrelevant.
And, AR are not assault rifles. Thus, irrelevant.
So... your entire "red flag" argument is irrelevant.

And this is all related to Uvalde because the NRA refused entry to the PROUD BOYS at the Gun Nut convention following this mass murder.
They lacked the necessary credentials to get in and were causing a big scene with anti gun protesters outside.

Membership has privileges, being a jackass or group of same trying to cause a ruckus at the front doors with no credentials is a really good way not to get in.

Is your little town an oil based economy like Vladimir Putin’s Russia? Are others living there as as oil rich as you and Putin? What industry drives the wealth of your little TEXAS town UTOPIA besides oil and cattle?
Hunting, sheep, goats and cattle drive the economy in that area.

The major petroleum producing areas are to the north, west, and east.

We do however have an endless supply of rocks and illegals.

Ok he blames gun, and I blame criminals.

If you take away guns you still are left with criminals. Taking away guns doesn't actually solve any problems because if you do all the bad guys are still here ready, willing and able to do some bad shit.
Well since a gun won't ever commit a crime and criminals will with or without guns I'd say you're on the right track.

Still waiting for you to explain why doing this makes you feel better about yourself.
Well?
I insult you because you and your fellow gun extremists SUPPORT the former president who tried to put an end to our democracy to stay in power. that’s fascism. We were fortunate that he failed because his Vice President refused to follow the instructions that DJT and his lawyers were giving him.

I’m not insulting you to feel better. I mean solid you because you are a part of an America that would deprive me of my right to vote and have it count. That’s un American And you do not care.

I insult you because you and your fellow gun extremists SUPPORT the former president who tried to put an end to our democracy to stay in power. that’s fascism. We were fortunate that he failed because his Vice President refused to follow the instructions that DJT and his lawyers were giving him.

I’m not insulting you to feel better. I mean solid you because you are a part of an America that would deprive me of my right to vote and have it count. That’s un American And you do not care.
Actually one of the biggest clues identifying a Fascist State is stripping The People of their constitutionally protected rights.

Forum List

Back