Biden Blames Guns

You are a liar. That is not the left’s argument or belief. There’s no such thing as a law abiding homicidal maniac. They become homicidal maniacs when they kill. As more massacres occur it is apparent that some of these law-abiding citizens have some psychological attachment to using weapons that are also used in war to kill with. So one possible path to curtailing a killer like Ramos from waiting and planning and abiding by the law until his 18th birthday to buy the gun of his fantasies and delusions that would make him a killer is to slow the process way down. For fucks sake if Ramos had to wait seven months to get his assault rifle those kids would at least be alive in Uvalde because ramose was already waiting eight months until he could purchase the weapon of his dreams himself and legally.

I’m saying when a young kid with no firearms background or training walks into a gun shop and wants to buy two AR fifteens a fucking red flag goes up as something slows the process down. THAT is basically the left position so quit your lying. I know you have to lie to have an argument but please just stop it

You are the prime example of the people I speak about. Like this guy would have never went to a school to kill kids because he had to wait until he was 21 to buy an AR? That's what you're saying.

You are the prime example of the people I speak about. Like this guy would have never went to a school to kill kids because he had to wait until he was 21 to buy an AR? That's what you're saying.
That is not what I’m saying. You are still a liar.

I SAID

I’m saying when a young kid with no firearms background or training walks into a gun shop and wants to buy two AR fifteens, a fucking red flag goes up as something slows the process down.​

No one knows whether or not Ramos would’ve gotten his hands on some illegal guns and committed the massacre within a few days of his birthday. He would’ve at least have been occupied with finding a source to buy that illegal weapon. But what I’m saying is the minute he walked into the gun store intending to buy two AR fifteens , a red flag needs to go up about him.

But you insist his rights are more important than the rights of the kids to be alive. Because you’re scum . YOU ARE gun scum. Not all gun owners ARE guns Scum, But you are, so live with it.

Like this guy would have never went to a school to kill kids because he had to wait until he was 21 to buy an AR?
He waited for eight months, before killing, to turn 18. We have a pattern here. Do you have your hateful gun buyers racist bullshit and that’s it.

He waited for eight months, before killing, to turn 18. We have a pattern here. Do you have your hateful gun buyers racist bullshit and that’s it.

Like I said, months and years are two different things. During that 8 months he was experimenting with ways to get a gun but failed.

It's entertaining how brainwashing works on the weak minded. Every time you are losing a debate, run to that racist bullshit even though nobody is talking about race but you. Big Brother has trained you well.

That is not what I’m saying. You are still a liar.

I SAID

I’m saying when a young kid with no firearms background or training walks into a gun shop and wants to buy two AR fifteens, a fucking red flag goes up as something slows the process down.​

No one knows whether or not Ramos would’ve gotten his hands on some illegal guns and committed the massacre within a few days of his birthday. He would’ve at least have been occupied with finding a source to buy that illegal weapon. But what I’m saying is the minute he walked into the gun store intending to buy two AR fifteens , a red flag needs to go up about him.

But you insist his rights are more important than the rights of the kids to be alive. Because you’re scum . YOU ARE gun scum. Not all gun owners ARE guns Scum, But you are, so live with it.

Why would a red flag go up? People buy more than one gun per visit all the time. Who should have addressed this "red flag" you speak of? You are making no sense whatsoever.

So why don't you walk me through this process. An 18 year old goes to buy more than one gun, and then what? What would have given anybody a clue he was going to go into a school and kill children? He's fascinated with guns. One of them he paid over $2,000 for, so it may very well be he's starting a gun collection.

1654183096908.png

An 18 year old goes to buy more than one gun, and then what?

You can pay for it and then get an appointment for a test you will have to take just like student drivers have to do to get a drivers license. He should be willing to allow authorities local and state to review any social media content over the past five years.

Now we have another one of your law-abiding citizens in Tulsa easily buying an AR 15 so he could kill immediately following the purchase. All Thanks to no questions asked. It’s nobody else’s business, right? You are guns scum, and the worst. A doctor and three others are dead thank you Ray From Cleveland .

And why did they vote against a President that had as many positive accomplishments as Trump did?
Because he is a racist and the leader of a party that has a lot of racism in it that’s why black voters voted for Biden. So what gives you the right to cancel their votes because you’ve been fooled by the ConMan white nationalist Putin sidekick Trump.

You are a liar. My statement is absolutely true. Ramos bought two AR15s legally at the age of 18. There was no seven month waiting period.
The 7 moth waiting period is for assault rifles.
Pay attention.
He did not choose a shotgun he chose two assault rifles.
He did not choose assault rifles.
If the age for AR15s had been 21, he could have bought a pump-action gun and killed just as many people.
And thus, your claim that he could not have committed this crime had the age to purchase an AR15 to 21 is proven false.

You can continue to make that claim, but it just means you choose to lie.

You do not appear to comply with the SA because a well regulated militia wouid not allow its weapons fall into the hands of the criminals.
Why do you believe the qwell-regulated militia has anyting to do with the exercise of the right o keep and bear arms by the people.?
You are a liar, He followed the law because he had to wait to reach the legal age to buy his weapon of choice.
And thus, purchased the gun legally.
He waited 8 months to turn 18 and within a couple weeks of his birthday 19 kids are dead because the law is 18 not 21. He did not by an illegal weapon during those 8 months. We wont know what he would have done if Texas had a 21 yr age limit ...
He could have bought a shotgun.
Thus, your claim that he could not have committed this crime had he not been able ot get an AR15 is false.
But you know this.

Says the guy who -assumes- the shooter would not have bought a shot gun, had he not been able to get an AR15.
I make an assumption based on the pattern that he waited for eight months before turning 18 and purging the weaponry used to kill 19 kids.l

You are assuming that he would’ve waited until his birthday and then found out he could not buy an AR 15 legally so he goes to the illegal market and then a few days he would be able to do the same exact thing. Your presumption is absurd based on no patterns of the shooters behavior. Your assumption is based on your belief that the shooter has a bigger right when purchasing a gun than a kid has a right to live. You
Are guns scum too.

Why does insulting people you disagree with make you feel better about yourself?
You belong to the political party that gave us a president who lost his chance for reelection but tried to cancel my vote because I wanted him gone. I do want him gone. I voted legally to have him gone. He and your party tried to deny me the basic American voting right which is a bigger right than being able to buy a gun that looks like this or looks like that with no questions asked Because he wanted to play with it.

You’re a fucking snowflake worried about insults when you support a president that did that to 88 million American people.

Forum List

Back