Biden Blames Guns

Be a man, stand up for yourself. Tell your boss to take his job and shove it. You really must not have any marketable skills amidst this time of shortage of labor. Or they don’t hire skinheads in your area.

So much for your "Well Regulated Militia"

BS.

Don’t try to tell me ever again that America’s gun owners are responsible and safe gun owners. That’s bullshit. Half a million guns stolen annually. That’s bullshit! shame on you people. All the violence you allow to take place it’s probably on purpose so you can justify manufacturing and selling more guns. Do you get a kick back from Daniels when you leave you assault rifle out there somewhere for a criminal to steal.

So if Ramos had stolen an AR15 - 1somewhere out there is a law abiding citizen who is careless snd therefore an accessory to the mass murder of 19 children.

You hillbillies know that a stolen gun could be used in the next mass shooting and you dont know how to store and protect your firearms fro theft but you want us non-gun owners to believe you are the best to protect kids in school. You are getting more absurd as we go.deeper into this,
Even banks, Military and Guard Armories, Police armories and evidence warehouses get robbed you retard.

I guess then according to you everyone is irresponsible.

Guns are not like drugs.
Guns are tools

Guns are little machines which spit out or spray out little pieces of metal. Boring! Very boring machines! Or do you know anything what you can repair with guns? Guns produce irreversible destructions!

Last edited:
I guess then according to you everyone is irresponsible.

If trained police and military individuals cannot be trusted or responsible enough to keep their firearms from being stolen by criminals and then used against unarmed civilians and their fellow officer then why should we let any hillbilly who will treat a gun like a tv remote by any more guns at all.

... says a mass-retarded fool? Or did you play a thoughtful poker game with him so you had to went home in your intellectual underwear?
See? ^^^

And this dumb leftist fucktard is complaining to me about being polite.

What an asshole.

If trained police and military individuals cannot be trusted or responsible enough to keep their firearms from being stolen by criminals and then used against unarmed civilians and their fellow officer then why should we let any hillbilly who will treat a gun like a tv remote by any more guns at all.
The constant stream of fabricated bullshit coming from your keyboard shows your complete dishonesty in discussing the subject.

See? ^^^

And this dumb leftist fucktard is complaining to me about being polite.

What an asshole.

I am an asshole because you try to hurt your real existing president Joe Biden with stupid political mass-propaganda from your "noble" elitarian fake-president Donald Trump?

Guns are little machines which spit out or spray out little pieces of metal. Boring! Very boring machines! Or do you know anything what you can repair with guns? Guns produce irreversible destructions!
They protect my property, family, and myself and put a whole lot of quality meat on the table for us every year.

That enables me to donate several thousand pounds of quality meats to charities every year.

You've obviously never done any shooting or you'd learn in a hurry that there's nothing at all boring about the shooting sports.

I am an asshole because you try to hurt your real existing president Joe Biden with stupid political mass-propaganda from your "noble" elitarian fake-president Donald Trump?
No, you're simply an asshole because that's your nature and you weren't corrected enough as a child.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
They protect my property, family, and myself and put a whole lot of quality meat on the table for us every year.

What I doubt about. Many people became victims of their own weapons. And in what absurde country do you live where your property and life of your family depends on your ability to use guns? Time to change something in your country I would say.

That enables me to donate several thousand pounds of quality meats to charities every year.

You've obviously never done any shooting

Exactly. I studied a Japanese form of self-defense for one year when I was young. But not on reason of self-defense - I studied it on reason of opportunity and fascination. I'm astonished how this helps me also today - decades later - when I have to react very fast with my body in the best of all possible ways.

or you'd learn in a hurry that there's nothing at all boring about the shooting sports.

Kyudo for example is a fascinating shooting sport. Also some sports with special rifles and guns are also interesting. But who for heavens sake sells war weapons to an 18 years old child during a brain reconstruction phase without any military need to have do so and without to learn the same time - if psychologically able to do so - in a qualified military training the basic rules of military discipline? Even the weapon "car" needs a license - although this weapon is much more harmless than any war gun.

Last edited:
What I doubt about. Many people became victsim of their own weapons. And in whaqt absurde country do you lopive wher you property and life of your family depends on your ability sot use guns? Time to change somethiong in your country I would say.
You need some serious tutoring in English if you're ever going to have any hope of making sense.

Let's start with getting rid of all democrats and their supporters, that would solve about 90% of the problem in the first year.

I have guns that are 300 plus years old and guns that were manufactured this year.

None of them however has harmed myself or anyone in my family so I'm really not concerned that one of them will jump up off of the table our out of the safe to hold us hostage or murder us.

My county is overrun with illegals, coyotes, and drug mules and thanks to Biden it will only get worse instead of better.

Our little town however has one of the lowest crime rates in the country largely due to the fact that at any given time half the adults are carrying on their person and most of the rest in their vehicles.

We have zero tolerance for crime and the criminals know it and understand that the risk prison, life, and limb should the attempt to commit a crime in town.

We have little to nothing to fear from any of them because we are prepared to deal with all of them should they choose to act up.

Fortunately Texas has very "User Friendly", gun and self defense laws so unlike many of the northern states, the bad guys understand the odds are not in their favor.

But wh frp ehasn sake sake sells war weapons to an 18 years old child during a brain reconstruciton phase without any military need to have do so and without to learn the same time
We don't sell war weapons to teenagers. Stop peddling lies.

No, you're a stupid retarded asshole because you claim I'm trying to "hurt my President".

You're just like every other dimwitted leftard, you have nothing of substance so you sling mud instead.

If you think American politics is about Trump vs Biden you're just ignorant. I'm libertarian, do you know what that is? I don't like Trump OR Biden, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to hurt them. (Besides, they do a good enough job of that themselves, I couldn't possibly do any better).

I want you to keep your stupid leftist butt away from my kids and out of our politics. You have no business calling Americans idiots or telling us how to conduct our affairs. We don't look up to Europeans and we don't want to be like them.

You need some serious tutoring in English

No. English is unimportant for me. I use it only because you don't speak German.

if you're ever going to have any hope of making sense.

Let's start with getting rid of all democrats and their supporters,

What's by the way a Nazi-statement if you woudl use the German language. And even in your own language you should use the expression "Democrats" instead of the expresison "democrats" because you thjemeberis ot the political party "The Democrats" are not representing all democrats.

that would solve about 90% of the problem in the first year.

If you like to eliminate people you need weapons. If you like to eliminate bad ideas - such as to carry weapons in public - you need knowledge.

I have guns that are 300 plus years old and guns that were manufactured this year.

The Earth here is often red from iron. Iron from thousands of years of the totally senseless use of murderous swords - and iron from thousands of years of the totally sensefull use of ploughshares.

None of them however has harmed myself or anyone in my family

I do not believe this. This weapons had/have/will have for sure an unhealthy influence in your family.

so I'm really not concerned that one of them will jump up off of the table our out of the safe to hold us hostage or murder us.

I hope you will never make this experience. But somehow your weapons infiltrate your brain.

My county is overrun with illegals, coyotes,

Wonderful animals

and drug mules and thanks to Biden it will only get worse instead of better.

Do you think you personally would be a better president of the USA?

Our little town however has one of the lowest crime rates in the country

Funny. So why do you compensate your fear with guns?

largely due to the fact that at any given time half the adults are carrying on their person and most of the rest in their vehicles.

Be happy that a stranger like I would not visit your hell city of senseless fear.

We have zero tolerance for crime and the criminals know it and understand that the risk prison, life, and limb should the attempt to commit a crime in town.

You think it exist criminals and heroes. Heroes are you and your people - criminals are strange-rs. I think "heroes" are often nothing else than criminals.

We have little to nothing to fear from any of them because we are prepared to deal with all of them should they choose to act up.

Fortunately Texas has very "User Friendly", gun and self defense laws so unlike many of the northern states, the bad guys understand the odds are not in their favor.

Texas is a myth - but looks like it is a dead place for the really living. By the way: Is it really true that today the people of Texas drive from climatized houses with climatized cars into climatized malls and back? May it be you are perfect seddlers for a seddling project on planet Mars? But what if someone of you is using guns in a starship or within the shield of a seddlement on planet Mars?

Last edited:

You are more boring than any gun I have ever used.

And I guess I'm using mine wrong because I have never used my firearms to produce "irreversible destruction"

We don't sell war weapons to teenagers. Stop peddling lies.

Someone murdered - again and again and again such things happen - with war weapons 19+2 other human beings and hurted much more. The parents of the victims for example and their comrades. I pray for them. But not for you in this case and your unreal view to our wounded world.

We sepoakl her beaie agaons ashcol schsctign diodinahjen where an 1998 aaers odl hijmanegbin use war epwen t murder 19+2 other human brgins and hurted much more. The parents of the vicirons fro exaoel adn their comrades. I püarty frpo them. But not for you in this case and your unreal view to our wounded world.
Ok it seems you've gone from Smoking the Drain O to drinking it.

Forum List

Back