Biden blows dog whistle to the media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Biden delivers a message to the press: 'Rise up to seriousness of the moment,’ know what’s ‘at stake’​

That is, if you know what is good for ya, much like Biden censored the media last election regarding the Hunter Biden scandal and his lap top, telling the media it was Russian disinformation.

Yea, no it wasn't.

That is how much your President values a free media and democracy.

Biden delivers a message to the press: 'Rise up to seriousness of the moment,’ know what’s ‘at stake’​

That is, if you know what is good for ya, much like Biden censored the media last election regarding the Hunter Biden scandal and his lap top, telling the media it was Russian disinformation.

Yea, no it wasn't.

President Biden called on the press to "rise up to the seriousness of the moment" on Saturday at the White House Correspondents Dinner and said while he wasn't calling on the media to take sides, he wanted reporters to "focus on what's actually at stake."

"I'm sincerely not asking you to take sides, but asking you to rise up to the seriousness of the moment," Biden told the press.

When will you realize the seriousness of the moment?

President Biden called on the press to "rise up to the seriousness of the moment" on Saturday at the White House Correspondents Dinner and said while he wasn't calling on the media to take sides, he wanted reporters to "focus on what's actually at stake."

"I'm sincerely not asking you to take sides, but asking you to rise up to the seriousness of the moment," Biden told the press.

When will you realize the seriousness of the moment?
But the media has always leaned Left, even before Trump.

And with a silent threat that comes with it if they dare be impartial.

Tales from the Crypt.

1714315877856.png

Yea, no it wasn't.

I don't think you get the concept of the dog whistle, because that wasn't one. It was a clear statement.

Fake news. The media lean towards profit, like all public companies.
I can show you journal article after journal article on the subject, and you offer nothing but lies.

Asking the media to make him look acceptable if not good. Isn't the like telling a whore to put on some lipstick? Desperation?

Forum List

Back