Biden Bombshell: FOX News digs up old clips of Sleepy Creepy Joe using N word & disparaging women

What, you're not going to insist it's fake news?

It falls under the "nobody gives a fuck" news category.

. . . you should amend that to, "nobody that matters, gives a fuck," news category.

As if folks that care about Biden are going to be listening to Hannity, and the second video Biden is just reading a quote that isn't his ideas or words, so proves nothing, so, meh. . . . :dunno:

Like folks on the left will care? They will never see it in numbers enough to make a difference.
I thought he was reading the FBI report of Drumpf saying not to rent to Blacks and Puerto Ricans? :dunno:

So, what IS it, G3? Four times mine would be 588. I don't THINK so........Anyway, I know you won't give a straight answer, that's OK. I've just been having fun f*ckin' with you, I'll leave you alone the rest of tonight. Have a good one, G3.

One thing that is true of all people with high IQs, none of them feel the need to brag and tell everyone how smart they are.
I guess I'M the exception to the rule. Again, have a good night.

No, you are clearly a moron who likes to pretend to be smart on internet forums.

Sadly for you, you are just not that good at it.

this was not leaked originally from Hannity. Hannity just reported on them

So you say...

it is much ado about nothing if you listen to it

Trump's pussy tape was far worse and it did not hurt him a bit

You don’t grab pussy? Lol

So, what IS it, G3? Four times mine would be 588. I don't THINK so........Anyway, I know you won't give a straight answer, that's OK. I've just been having fun f*ckin' with you, I'll leave you alone the rest of tonight. Have a good one, G3.

One thing that is true of all people with high IQs, none of them feel the need to brag and tell everyone how smart they are.

No, you are clearly a moron who likes to pretend to be smart on internet forums.

Irony.

GOOD NIGHT, G3. You're definitely trying to lure me into disparaging you yet AGAIN. No more this evening, I'm done responding to you.

Fake news! Doctored videos. Hannity has a history of doctoring videos.
this was not leaked originally from Hannity. Hannity just reported on them

So you say...

it is much ado about nothing if you listen to it

Trump's pussy tape was far worse and it did not hurt him a bit
You don’t grab pussy? Lol
No wonder you cant get a woman. You dont grab it. You pet it or lick it.

GOOD NIGHT, G3. You're definitely trying to lure me into disparaging you yet AGAIN. No more this evening, I'm done responding to you.

Go lick your wounds. You can try your luck again tomorrow.

Irony.
I'm going to make an exception and block you until you get rid of that disturbing avatar.

Forum List

Back