Biden Bus sees US/Police/Trump Flags on pickup trucks, Biden Cancels Texas campaign event.

First, Biden would beat the shit out of Trump in the ring. Trump is a man who does not know how to handle himself. He's soft.

Second, there is no such thing as a ”police flag”. There is a flag that RW nutbags use to say that they support cops without lifting a finger. They also use that flag to say that they think black lives ain't so important. Own the truth.

Next, when you take the position that the US flag represents you but not EVERY OTHER AMERICAN, you are not only mistaken, but you are demonstrating how unAmerican you are. That flag does not belong to fucking Trump fans.

Finally, the behavior of those Trombie morons on that highway was reckless and illegal. If you were a ”law and order” American, that would be the focus of this thread.
We support the police. You loons want to defund the. You loons even celebrate when an innocent cop is being murdered.

Nope. Wrong on all counts. Total fail.

First, Biden would beat the shit out of Trump in the ring. Trump is a man who does not know how to handle himself. He's soft.

Second, there is no such thing as a ”police flag”. There is a flag that RW nutbags use to say that they support cops without lifting a finger. They also use that flag to say that they think black lives ain't so important. Own the truth.

Next, when you take the position that the US flag represents you but not EVERY OTHER AMERICAN, you are not only mistaken, but you are demonstrating how unAmerican you are. That flag does not belong to fucking Trump fans.

Finally, the behavior of those Trombie morons on that highway was reckless and illegal. If you were a ”law and order” American, that would be the focus of this thread.
We support the police. You loons want to defund the. You loons even celebrate when an innocent cop is being murdered.

Everything i said is 100% accurate. Blm is killing cops and you ignore it.

Hun you are delusional if you think in a physical fight that probably close to 300 pounds somewhere around 6'2 even still Trump wouldn't kill senile Biden with a couple of blows to the head. Keep your delusions in check. Texans support cops of all colors----------and yes deep down inside what we know is that the criminals at BLM aren't supported by them. ANd yes I said it...CRIMINALS in BLM. The dems are supporting communism and even you Freudian slipped------the BLM has been trying to destroy everything american. The flag does not represent them or their supporters at this point.

And sorry pumpkin, nothing the Trombies did was illegal----there was idiotic dem in fact in a car who called the cops whinning that he SAW TRUMP PEOPLE..........the cops blew his idiotic pansie azz off as well.

How could I prove to you that I do not celebrate when an innocent cop is murdered? What could I show you that proves that I do not want to
defund the police. In what ways do you support the police?

Hun you are delusional if you think in a physical fight that probably close to 300 pounds somewhere around 6'2 even still Trump wouldn't kill senile Biden with a couple of blows to the head. Keep your delusions in check. Texans support cops of all colors----------and yes deep down inside what we know is that the criminals at BLM aren't supported by them. ANd yes I said it...CRIMINALS in BLM. The dems are supporting communism and even you Freudian slipped------the BLM has been trying to destroy everything american. The flag does not represent them or their supporters at this point.

And sorry pumpkin, nothing the Trombies did was illegal----there was idiotic dem in fact in a car who called the cops whinning that he SAW TRUMP PEOPLE..........the cops blew his idiotic pansie azz off as well.

The dude in the black truck intentionally struck the driver in the white SUV. He admitted to doing so. He will be arrested.

And, why would you call me "hun" and "pumpkin"? Do you want to give me a hand job or something?

How could I prove to you that I do not celebrate when an innocent cop is murdered? What could I show you that proves that I do not want to
I do as they say. You support the leaders that turn their heads at antifa and blm when they murder cops and want to defund police. Do you support Biden and Harris?

I do as they say. You support the leaders that turn their heads at antifa and blm when they murder cops and want to defund police. Do you support Biden and Harris?

Antifa and BLM have murdered no cops.

You do as they say until they tell you to do something that you don't agree with.....even if it is in accordance with the law, You fully
supported the Bundy crime family when they trained their long rifles on LEO's.

If I told you that my son is a cop, would you hesitate to say that I do not support cops?

Not a good move by those Trump extremists.
However, had it been a trump campaign vehicle, it would have been surrounded, cut off and lit fire by BLM and antifa democrats and the area would have been turned into an autonomous zone.
Dems on this forum would have remained silent or blamed it on boogaloo.

You do as they say until they tell you to do something that you don't agree with.....even if it is in accordance with the law, You fully

If I told you that my son is a cop, would you hesitate to say that I do not support cops?
Bundys had the right to do what they did. Blm has killed several cops and killed alot of people and even a couple of children. Caused billions in damage. A representative of your party.

Not a good move by those Trump extremists.
However, had it been a trump campaign vehicle, it would have been surrounded, cut off and lit fire by BLM and antifa democrats and the area would have been turned into an autonomous zone.
Dems on this forum would have remained silent or blamed it on boogaloo.

A man of integrity would have ended that post after the first sentence. But, true to form, you had to make up some
shit to make you feel better. Weak. All Trump supporters are of weak character.

Bundys had the right to do what they did. Blm has killed several cops and killed alot of people and even a couple of children. Caused billions in damage. A representative of your party.

Of course. You stood with Bundy against cops. You didn't support cops when they needed your support.

You cannot find a single incidence of anyone involved with the organization known as BLM killing anyone. You are making shit up.

No answer regarding my question about being a father of a cop? Weird.

Just Trump supporters continuing to devolve further into the metastasizing cancers they've become. Can't win a fight straight up so time to drag out the intimidation tactics.
You do know they're liable to backfire though, right?
Some Trump supporters following a Biden bus, how horrible. You would think they ruined an innocent man's life by destroying their business or killing an innocent child. You think that is okay.

Not the fact they followed it. They interfered with it. Blatant attempt at intimidation. Nuff said.

Just Trump supporters continuing to devolve further into the metastasizing cancers they've become. Can't win a fight straight up so time to drag out the intimidation tactics.

Let us know when they do two billion in riot damage like your people.

Mmmmmkay

Let us know when they do two billion in riot damage like your people.

Mmmmmkay

Hmmm. I don't condone violence or property damage by anyone. Then again, I also don't condone kidnapping and/or murder plots against government officials...no matter which party they belong to. Didn't see you and your ilk condemning the plot against Gov Whitmer or the talk against the governor of Virginia. Those are just "patriots"..right?

Just some saying how does it feel bitch........as your side has been doing this shit for decades.........UP YOURS........

KARMA IS A BITCH........NOW GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY...........You think people are gonna let you get away with your BS forever.........lol

Biden was perfectly safe............none there would have caused harm..........because we still believe in law and order...........yours side........NOT SO MUCH.

Just some saying how does it feel bitch........as your side has been doing this shit for decades.........UP YOURS........

KARMA IS A BITCH........NOW GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY...........You think people are gonna let you get away with your BS forever.........lol

Biden was perfectly safe............none there would have caused harm..........because we still believe in law and order...........yours side........NOT SO MUCH.

Don't count those chickens before they hatch. That karma..runs in both directions.
Republicans had two years of a majority and did exactly..NOTHING!
Stop with the law and order shit. It ain't washing anymore.

They are trying to keep up with the Dems morons BLM and antifa. Go Trump. Suck it libs.

Don't count those chickens before they hatch. That karma..runs in both directions.
Republicans had two years of a majority and did exactly..NOTHING!
Stop with the law and order shit. It ain't washing anymore.
Considering you guys support BLM and antifa, you have nothing to cry about, babies.

What those Trumpers did was fascist thuggery at its finest.
Fascist, you Publicly Educated idiot, is not perpetrated by citizens-
Hey Dumbshit, Trump publicly supported and endorsed this fascist thuggery. These Trumpist goons tried to force the Biden bus off the road. If that isn’t political intimidation nothing is.

Get your friggin head out of Trump’s ass and put that GED of yours to good use and think for once in your life.
Go Trump. BLM sucks, and you're still an idiot.

What those Trumpers did was fascist thuggery at its finest.
Fascist, you Publicly Educated idiot, is not perpetrated by citizens-
Hey Dumbshit, Trump publicly supported and endorsed this fascist thuggery. These Trumpist goons tried to force the Biden bus off the road. If that isn’t political intimidation nothing is.

Get your friggin head out of Trump’s ass and put that GED of yours to good use and think for once in your pathetic life.

I doubt they did that, and if they did, that was going to far.

Verballing abusing a man that is constantly insulting them, if certainly called for.

Don't grant them that..........Trump supporters didn't do anything, don't give them any legitmacy........biden voters have been beating and killing Trump supporters for 5 months now......

Forum List

Back