Biden Calls For Unity After Election - He Better Not Have High Hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

In his last few declining days, the petrified piece of shit is going to see the rewards of the last four years of bullshit by his party and the left.

No cooperation from the senate and a whole lot of name calling.

His son won't get a day's rest. And for as long as Hunter's selling of his father is evidenced.....Biden will face calls for his resignation.

The left won't get a damn thing out of this as they lost seats and didn't take the senate.

I had someone at work (who had been very belligerent about this entire race and his hatred of Trump) say this me and I informed him he should shut his office door while he fucks himself.

He then informed me that we can't have a divided nation....it won't work. To which I replied.....no shit. And told him I'd think about after the 2024 election.

Fuck 'em.

In his last few declining days, the petrified piece of shit is going to see the rewards of the last four years of bullshit by his party and the left.

His son won't get a day's rest. And for as long as Hunter's selling of his father is evidenced.....Biden will face calls for his resignation.

The left won't get a damn thing out of this as they lost seats and didn't take the senate.

I had someone at work (who had been very belligerent about this entire race and his hatred of Trump) say this me and I informed him he should shut his office door while he fucks himself.

He then informed me that we can't have a divided nation....it won't work. To which I replied.....no shit. And told him I'd think about after the 2024 election.

Fuck 'em.
Jesus. Take a chill pill will ya?

Fuck 'em.

Biden is Cruising.

Actually, he has a lot of Republican friends in the Senate... and most of them would tell you in private they are happy to be rid of Trump.

Republicans should look at this as an opportunity, to rebrand themselves as a sensible party.

Or you an double down on being Cult-45.

Fuck 'em.
Fuck Biden. I will piss on his grave when he dies.

Actually, he has a lot of Republican friends in the Senate... and most of them would tell you in private they are happy to be rid of Trump.

Republicans should look at this as an opportunity, to rebrand themselves as a sensible party.

Who are his Republican friends? I want to donate money to their opponents.

"sensible" in this case meaning bend over and take it from SJW progressive quislings like you.

Ni Shagu Nazad.

Fuck 'em.

Biden is Cruising.

Fuck 'em.
Jesus. Take a chill pill will ya?
That ain't happening. We will do everything we can to do what you did and bring this nation down. Its our destiny. You guys warn what you are going to do and broadcast what you are going to do to others and still get away with it. And you are so full of yourselves it does not even make you think.

Biden can't remember his family...much less his friends.

Biden can't remember his family...much less his friends.

He remembered how to kick Trump's ass. LOL

Fuck 'em.
So the right is going to go pout in a corner and refuse to play nice..wow..what a surprise..

Guys...show us on the doll where Biden calling for Unity hurt you

Who said it hurt.

It's just laughable you assholes can conduct the kind of third world shit show and somehow think we won't remember.

You didn't get the senate.

You lost seats in the house.

Your plans to pack the court will now go back to packing something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back