Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

You're full of shit and on your own for now.
I can only tolerate so much bullshit in a 24 hour period from someone who claims to be non-partisan.

I have never claimed that. I have said I am neither (r) or (d), there is more to the world than that.

You mean those bipartisan plans that right wingers are bragging about passing, even if they voted against them?
So now you are blaming the Build Back Better plan on Republicans? Republicans don’t hold the power that Biden and the Democrats hold and are leading this package. To couple that, Biden and the Democrats decided it was wise to punish US Oil and reward Foreign Oil. How’s that helping inflation?

So now you are blaming the Build Back Better plan on Republicans? Republicans don’t hold the power that Biden and the Democrats hold and are leading this package. To couple that, Biden and the Democrats decided it was wise to punish US Oil and reward Foreign Oil. How’s that helping inflation?
Hard to identify US oil because all the big companies are multinational, but all of them who have a presence here are still receiving billions in grants and tax breaks, so they aren't hurting. Do you feel sorry for those making a billion or two in profit each year?

Hard to identify US oil because all the big companies are multinational, but all of them who have a presence here are still receiving billions in grants and tax breaks, so they aren't hurting. Do you feel sorry for those making a billion or two in profit each year?
Utter bullshit.

Because songbird took his Trump hatred to the grave?
oOj6WiJ.jpg

Forum List

Back