BIDEN CAMPAIGN: “We’re going to Make America Great Again!”

Let me guess .. if they come out with Blue hats with "Make America Great Again," then it won't be deemed racist and offensive anymore. Way for the Biden campaign to follow the plagiarism precedent set by their leader.

Get lost, loon.

It's delicious watching you tards in full chaos, a rudderless ship with no direction
You're barking up the wrong tree, missy. Nobody is panicking. Of course there is a bit of chaos, the perspective nominee isn't going to win and someone needs to step in to take his place. Convention is next month. :auiqs.jpg:
It would be easier to do this AFTER the Dem convention, but I have a suspicion that it will take place in the next couple of weeks.

You're barking up the wrong tree, missy. Nobody is panicking. Of course there is a bit of chaos, the perspective nominee isn't going to win and someone needs to step in to take his place. Convention is next month. :auiqs.jpg:
It would be easier to do this AFTER the Dem convention, but I have a suspicion that it will take place in the next couple of weeks.

Oh you're panicking, ya tired old loon

Nobody is panicking.

GET JOE TO DROP OUT NOW !
GIVE HIM COVID IF YOU HAVE TO!
WHO THE HELL WILL REPLACE THE MIND OF A 30 YEAR OLD BIDEN!

Impossible. I’ve been assured the last 4 years have been the best ever across the board.

Where do you even start with the mockery of that statement? Truly remarkable. She literally stated Trump's motto.

Zombie Presidentish just had a similar gaffe like 3 days ago.

WTF.

Impossible. I’ve been assured the last 4 years have been the best ever across the board.

Where do you even start with the mockery of that statement? Truly remarkable. She literally stated Trump's motto.

So the thieving democrats are going to be wearing MAGA hats? WTF have they been doing for the last 3+ years? Are they going to roll back everything they've done?

Forum List

Back