🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden cant handle real questions from the press (video)

Awwwww....poor baby....did a reporter ask you a REAL QUESTION?

How terrible, Joe!

Good Lord....liberals are such snowflakes.

With Joe, all questions have to be acted out like a romantic Hollywood movie script line, prior to any eye contact.
And with Trump, you have to kiss his ass, say you love love love the guy and then sugar coat the question and frame it in a language a 2 year old can understand.
Dude, please don't try to sell us on the fantasy that the press has sugar coated questions for Trump.

Surely you aren't that fucking stupid, right? Please tell us you were joking.

And if you weren't joking, link us up to the Trump pressers where the press "sugar coated" questions.

Watch this....................

How terrible, Joe!

How terrible, Joe!

View attachment 420166

Trump has been under the most pressure in most of our lifetimes besides Nixon. With most of the media/entertainers/politicians and elites against him. Not bad.......Camelot you are killing.

Hate to inform you, but very few corrupt criminals sleep well at night nor have a nice day on the job...the man made his bed and he laid in it......as did Nixon...I got a novel Idea for all you bible loving God fearing white conservative hypocrites...STOP BREAKING THE FUCKIN LAW AND MAYBE THE PRESSURE WOULD BE OFF, HOW BOUT DAT?

How terrible, Joe!

How terrible, Joe!

View attachment 420166

Trump has been under the most pressure in most of our lifetimes besides Nixon. With most of the media/entertainers/politicians and elites against him. Not bad.......Camelot you are killing.

Hate to inform you, but very few corrupt criminals sleep well at night nor have a nice day on the job...the man made his bed and he laid in it......as did Nixon...I got a novel Idea for all you bible loving God fearing white conservative hypocrites...STOP BREAKING THE FUCKIN LAW AND MAYBE THE PRESSURE WOULD BE OFF, HOW BOUT DAT?

Who broke the law?

How terrible, Joe!

How terrible, Joe!

View attachment 420166

True sociopaths and psychopaths do sleep well. I saw Nancy Pelosi sweat once a decade or so ago on a question. She showed humanity on that. Many lifetime politicians are the same. Some are still alive within but still numbed from the years of being worn down. There are those who still will push for what is right though. Even if their views are limited in it.

How terrible, Joe!

How terrible, Joe!

View attachment 420166

Who broke the law?

Nobody broke the law, that impeachment Trump will carry to his grave is just an award for being perfect....I don't have the will nor the energy to address you or your nonsense...good day, sir

How terrible, Joe!

How terrible, Joe!

View attachment 420166

Who broke the law?

Nobody broke the law, that impeachment Trump will carry to his grave is just an award for being perfect....I don't have the will nor the energy to address you or your nonsense...good day, sir

So you are running away from your comment here:

STOP BREAKING THE FUCKIN LAW AND MAYBE THE PRESSURE WOULD BE OFF, HOW BOUT DAT?

Does anybody thinks this imbecile can handle real questions?

Of course not.

1606091866027.png

I love how the Biden staff yells at the reporters to leave. One guy from CBS yelled a question. Biden did not answer.

Compare that to EVERY Trump press conference.

Time for the lapdog liberal media to go back to kissing the ass of POTUS. :auiqs.jpg:

I am sure the media will be all over Biden when we attacks Syria.

So the guy that was supposed to bring back group hugs in DC, screams at reporters who are just doing their job?

Weird!

How terrible, Joe!

How terrible, Joe!

View attachment 420166

your answers seem like they came out of your ass.

Forum List

Back