Biden Chief of Staff Promises Mandatory Buy Back of ALL "Assault weapons" - Suppose they do........

Will you comply?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not only will I comply, i will help them find my neighbors who do not, and try to hide them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No one will take my assault rifles, pistols, and other means of defense that I'm (more than) willing to use to protect my family. Unless the Constitution is amended - there's no such thing as a "mandatory buyback."

Additionally, "Blacks" posses far more legally-owned firearms than what some on this message board have been led to believe.

I cherish the 2nd Amendment as much as I do the 1st.

My sentiments exactly. But I have a question for you. When they come to take your guns and you tell them, "NO", how will you stop them from removing your family to a FEMA camp for their protection until you hand your weapons over?

Shoot them

:smiliehug:

Celt women.....:)
lol. No shit!

Good luck with that left loon wet dream

No, I believe they will try.

The Right has NEVER show the cajones to put up a resistance and they fully expect it to be easy peazy.

You underestimate true conservatives and Constituonlists.

Right makes up some weak kneeled RINOs

There are neither true conservatives nor Constitutionalists in the Trump Cult, or the Republican Party.

I wouldn't expect a "day trader", an economic parasite which lives off the actual work of others, to have any understanding of either. You certainly haven't demonstrated understanding of either.

Typical leftist, thinks anyone on this forum GAF what some hag from Canada thinks. Quit lying to yourself,like all leftists do, and pretending you matter. You dont.

Dragon loon....harumph....well I never!!!

Meh, I doubt the government would even pass the background check. It did rebel against a lawful king. It allowed slavery, started wars of aggression against Indians, and was once in a major domestic dispute that led to violence. How do liberals figure that's who they want buying guns?

I dont have an assault rifle.....

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.
Did you know that weapons are banned in Austria and Australia?
They don't have a constitution that specifically protects the right to own firearms.

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.
They don't have a constitution that specifically protects the right to own firearms.
This is a running joke that i have with Dimwit Daryl who doesnt know the difference between Austria and Australia. He doesnt find it funny though, because prog slaves dont have a sense of humor....

This is a running joke that i have with Dimwit Daryl who doesnt know the difference between Austria and Australia. He doesnt find it funny though, because prog slaves dont have a sense of humor....
They speak English in Australia, they speak Austrian in Austria.

Tell Dimwit Daryl that..

Actually, they speak German in Austria, but we get the point.
:laugh:

Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons
Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

A few weeks later, O’Malley Dillon appeared in a video, posted on O’Rourke’s YouTube channel, touting the campaign's plan for "mandatory" buybacks of certain firearms, in addition to a new ban on assault-style weapons.

"We are actually the only campaign with a plan…that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war,” she says in the video. "An assault weapon ban is very, very important, and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there."

She estimated the mandatory buyback would affect "15 or 16 million" guns.

The question is........what will you do?
Will the Supreme Court intervene?

According to the Constitution, a 'Well Regulated Militia" consists of individuals within the constituency.
There can be no 'Well Regulated Militia" with only muskets, handguns and shotguns.

It's a fairly safe bet at this point that the Radical left will indeed go for this. They've dreamed of this moment of a century.
A mandatory buyback, gun registration, gun taxes and a plethora of other infringements will surely come to be if Biden is sworn in.

View attachment 418471
He didn't sell it to me so he can't buy it back.

Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

A few weeks later, O’Malley Dillon appeared in a video, posted on O’Rourke’s YouTube channel, touting the campaign's plan for "mandatory" buybacks of certain firearms, in addition to a new ban on assault-style weapons.

"We are actually the only campaign with a plan…that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war,” she says in the video. "An assault weapon ban is very, very important, and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there."

She estimated the mandatory buyback would affect "15 or 16 million" guns.

The question is........what will you do?
Will the Supreme Court intervene?

According to the Constitution, a 'Well Regulated Militia" consists of individuals within the constituency.
There can be no 'Well Regulated Militia" with only muskets, handguns and shotguns.

It's a fairly safe bet at this point that the Radical left will indeed go for this. They've dreamed of this moment of a century.
A mandatory buyback, gun registration, gun taxes and a plethora of other infringements will surely come to be if Biden is sworn in.

View attachment 418471
I understand why you deny face mask efficacy

How will liberal Dems who just shit on lawn enforcement, get law enforcement to confiscate the weapons. I predict lots of pointing and laughing at Dems. :auiqs.jpg:

"mandatory buyback" = Confiscation.

Who said anything about "Mandantory". In 1934, they did a buyback of the Thompson Model 1921 that wasn't mandantory either. Instead of listening to the liars, I suggest you actually read the 1934 Federal Firearms Act and read the History for that time.

How will liberal Dems who just shit on lawn enforcement, get law enforcement to confiscate the weapons. I predict lots of pointing and laughing at Dems. :auiqs.jpg:
A cop's first allegiance is always going to be to his paycheck.
My suggestion is to get about 40-50 of your friends and all your guns and go visit the home of the highest ranking LEO in your area, Sheriff would be good. Tell him you heard about this gun confiscation thing and that you wanted to know if he wants you all to bring your guns right to his house, or what? How is this unconstitutional confiscation of property thing supposed to work exactly?

Be polite and film everything; he'll get the message.

If he doesn't, well then fuck him...... you made the effort, and he made his choice.

The Right has NEVER show the cajones to put up a resistance and they fully expect it to be easy peazy.

There are neither true conservatives nor Constitutionalists in the Trump Cult, or the Republican Party.

I wouldn't expect a "day trader", an economic parasite which lives off the actual work of others, to have any understanding of either. You certainly haven't demonstrated understanding of either.

Typical leftist, thinks anyone on this forum GAF what some hag from Canada thinks. Quit lying to yourself,like all leftists do, and pretending you matter. You dont.

Another product of home schooling. They speak German in Austria.

Nostra. Always a day late and a dollar short.

Another product of home schooling. They speak German in Austria.

Nostra. Always a day late and a dollar short.
To be fair, I hear they speak english in the UK, but I still can't understand what the hell they're saying.

Forum List

Back