Biden Continues to Win the Hearts and Minds of Voters

I will call out assholes when they think they are above the law...just the other day, I shut down some twit in a semi speeding and running stop signs in my flip flops.If Trump did something wrong I would do the same thing. Biden did something wrong and the Democrats need to be investigated by the DOJ.

Don’t get upset at Uncle Joe for his attacks on voters, he’s under a lot of scrutiny right now. Calling voters a dog face pony soldier is what every candidate should do. Suspicions that the impeachment sham was a DNC scheme to prevent a fatally flawed Biden nomination look increasingly plausible.

And yes, we are going to learn a lot about what the DNC did. Trump 2020 Gold.

Wow! He may be nuttier than Lizzy Cheekbones!!

They are all batshit crazy. Just four years ago Bernie said we needed a border or we wouldn’t be a nation. Now he, and all the Dems, are saying the wall must be torn down and we must allow mass illegal immigration.

Don’t get upset at Uncle Joe for his attacks on voters, he’s under a lot of scrutiny right now. Calling voters a dog face pony soldier is what every candidate should do. Suspicions that the impeachment sham was a DNC scheme to prevent a fatally flawed Biden nomination look increasingly plausible.

Biden gave her quite a compliment. In case you didn't look very closely, She's dressed in OD Green and wears an Army Cap. Here is the real meaning to his statement.

And I sure do wish that Rudy would release all the Sooper Secrit information so that Biden can take him for every dime he has in court. Rump is still playing the "Just announce will be enough". That only works for so long and it's just about run it's course. Okay, Rudy, put up or shut up.

They are all batshit crazy. Just four years ago Bernie said we needed a border or we wouldn’t be a nation. Now he, and all the Dems, are saying the wall must be torn down and we must allow mass illegal immigration.

His Commie utopian vision for our Country depends upon this.

He was supposed to win the election.

But he just looks worse and worse with zero momentum.

Uncle Joe is the Jeb Bush of the democratic party.

Joe has absorbed Jeb's political essence!

jeb-bush-face-thehongkongbong1.jpg

Biden gave her quite a compliment. In case you didn't look very closely, She's dressed in OD Green and wears an Army Cap. Here is the real meaning to his statement.

And I sure do wish that Rudy would release all the Sooper Secrit information so that Biden can take him for every dime he has in court. Rump is still playing the "Just announce will be enough". That only works for so long and it's just about run it's course. Okay, Rudy, put up or shut up.

Lying dog faced pony soldier is a compliment?

I will call out assholes when they think they are above the law...just the other day, I shut down some twit in a semi speeding and running stop signs in my flip flops.If Trump did something wrong I would do the same thing. Biden did something wrong and the Democrats need to be investigated by the DOJ.

Biden claims he did nothing wrong. In fact, in Biden and leftist media as well, keep saying that there is no evidence against him. Is that maybe because nobody was looking into evidence even when it was in front of them? I hope that is going to change and that someone will be looking, issuing subpoenas and finding out how deep did it go.

A simple little question triggered Biden?????? WOW and democrats want an unhinged bitch like that with his finger on the nuclear button?

toobfreak said:
Gee and here I thought it was Trump that was supposed to be the incompetent ass who is an idiot unable to even speak without offending people?
No
Trump's Merely A 'Misogynist'

HA-HARR !!

Biden calls a WOMAN a "lying dog face pony soldier" after she asked a legitimate question regarding his 4th place finish in Iowa WHERE IS THE LIBERAL OUTRAGE for attacking a woman?

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT:
  • Trump says many illegals bring crime and disease. Shame on the racist and xenophobe!
  • Trump says he likes a winner, unlike McCain. Scoundrel Trump attacks and bashes all vets everywhere!
  • Joe Biden calls a fat, dumpy girl a DOG FACE, and he was really paying her a COMPLIMENT. o_O

Last edited:

I would really like to know, and none of our batshitcrazy friends on the left have been able to explain how the US can simultaneously have open borders and universal healthcare at the same time?

Lying dog faced pony soldier is a compliment?

The only thing more F'ed up than Joe Biden are his wife Jill, Dimms that circle the wagons for him, and the Looney corrupted 4th Estate.

I would really like to know, and none of our batshitcrazy friends on the left have been able to explain how the US can simultaneously have open borders and universal healthcare at the same time?

Warren says we'll just raise taxes trillions of dollars. Hey maybe we can tax Europe, China, and India to pay for it. #extremesarcasm

Forum List

Back