Biden Continues to Win the Hearts and Minds of Voters

Biden gave her quite a compliment. In case you didn't look very closely, She's dressed in OD Green and wears an Army Cap. Here is the real meaning to his statement.

And I sure do wish that Rudy would release all the Sooper Secrit information so that Biden can take him for every dime he has in court. Rump is still playing the "Just announce will be enough". That only works for so long and it's just about run it's course. Okay, Rudy, put up or shut up.

Yeah, it was a compliment just like hiring Hunter wasn't corrupt.

Actually, it was about the nicest way of telling her that he caught her in a lie. He said it in a language she could understand and you others couldn't. You see, she IS a veteran from the Army therefore She was a Dog Faced Soldier. And if she was mechanized then that would make her a Pony Soldier. So she probably was a Dog Faced Pony Soldier at one time. But she was also a liar. Look again at the tape. She isn't old enough to have done what he asked her. She went into the Army, got her education benefits, went straight to college and didn't have the time for the Political Position he asked her. That means she is a "Lying Dog Faced Dog Pony Soldier". She probably feels pretty damned low and Biden put her in her place. Good for him.

What makes you think she's a "veteran"? Madison Moore is a 21 year old economics student.

One of the advantages we have is to recongize each other. It's something that can't be explained to the likes of you.

Are you fucking kidding me or what? She's 21 years old and is a junior in college, so how is she even going to be a "veteran"? Is it because she wears a ball cap that makes her a "veteran"?

:laughing0301:

She's not even a Biden-supporter. She supports Yang, and said that Biden is a "poor candidate."

Mercer Student At Center Of Biden's 'Dog-Faced' Comment: 'I Think He's A Poor Candidate'

AP_20041044243396.jpg

Biden is a loon.

Thankfully, in a fleeting moment of sanity, he did expose the Ukrianian Money Laundering Operation

Don’t get upset at Uncle Joe for his attacks on voters, he’s under a lot of scrutiny right now. Calling voters a dog face pony soldier is what every candidate should do. Suspicions that the impeachment sham was a DNC scheme to prevent a fatally flawed Biden nomination look increasingly plausible.

And yes, we are going to learn a lot about what the DNC did. Trump 2020 Gold.

That bidenism doesnt even make sense

what is a pony soldier supposed to be in modern American politics?

Actually, it was about the nicest way of telling her that he caught her in a lie. He said it in a language she could understand and you others couldn't. You see, she IS a veteran from the Army therefore She was a Dog Faced Soldier. And if she was mechanized then that would make her a Pony Soldier. So she probably was a Dog Faced Pony Soldier at one time. But she was also a liar. Look again at the tape. She isn't old enough to have done what he asked her. She went into the Army, got her education benefits, went straight to college and didn't have the time for the Political Position he asked her. That means she is a "Lying Dog Faced Dog Pony Soldier". She probably feels pretty damned low and Biden put her in her place. Good for him.

What makes you think she's a "veteran"? Madison Moore is a 21 year old economics student.

One of the advantages we have is to recongize each other. It's something that can't be explained to the likes of you.

Are you fucking kidding me or what? She's 21 years old and is a junior in college, so how is she even going to be a "veteran"? Is it because she wears a ball cap that makes her a "veteran"?

She's not even a Biden-supporter. She supports Yang, and said that Biden is a "poor candidate."

Mercer Student At Center Of Biden's 'Dog-Faced' Comment: 'I Think He's A Poor Candidate'

AP_20041044243396.jpg
Biden is a loon.

Thankfully, in a fleeting moment of sanity, he did expose the Ukrianian Money Laundering Operation
Yet biden may be the least wacko of the democrat bunch

Don’t get upset at Uncle Joe for his attacks on voters, he’s under a lot of scrutiny right now. Calling voters a dog face pony soldier is what every candidate should do. Suspicions that the impeachment sham was a DNC scheme to prevent a fatally flawed Biden nomination look increasingly plausible.

And yes, we are going to learn a lot about what the DNC did. Trump 2020 Gold.

That bidenism doesnt even make sense

what is a pony soldier supposed to be in modern American politics?

:21:

dog%20faced%20pony%20soldier.jpg

Biden gave her quite a compliment. In case you didn't look very closely, She's dressed in OD Green and wears an Army Cap. Here is the real meaning to his statement.

And I sure do wish that Rudy would release all the Sooper Secrit information so that Biden can take him for every dime he has in court. Rump is still playing the "Just announce will be enough". That only works for so long and it's just about run it's course. Okay, Rudy, put up or shut up.

AP_20041044243396.jpg

I am going to revise my assessment of her. No, I read her wrong. Biden read her right. Here age doesn't fit her at all. She's supposed to be 21 yet she's a Junior in College in Georgia. Her features are also that of closer to 27 or older. She's an obvious plant that got bagged.

AP_20041044243396.jpg
Biden is a loon.

I agree with the Republican Joe Walsh. The least wacko dem candidate is a far cry less dangerous to the Constitution and America than Rump who is doing everything he can do do away with the Constitution that governs a President. We don't need a King or a Dictator. I suggest you go to joewalsh.org and give it a read. And remember, it's not done by Democrats. It's done by Republicans.

AP_20041044243396.jpg
Biden is a loon.

I agree with the Republican Joe Walsh. The least wacko dem candidate is a far cry less dangerous to the Constitution and America than Rump who is doing everything he can do do away with the Constitution that governs a President. We don't need a King or a Dictator. I suggest you go to joewalsh.org and give it a read. And remember, it's not done by Democrats. It's done by Republicans.
Joe who?

"I don't mean to slam poor Joe Biden, but he's performing tonight like a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

AP_20041044243396.jpg

I am going to revise my assessment of her. No, I read her wrong. Biden read her right. Here age doesn't fit her at all. She's supposed to be 21 yet she's a Junior in College in Georgia. Her features are also that of closer to 27 or older. She's an obvious plant that got bagged.
Love it!!

Doubling down on a losing bet

Biden did not even stay in New Hampshire till the votes were counted

I guess finishing 5th will do that to a man libs 6 months ago were telling us was going to beat trump in november

I agree, Sleepy Creepy Joe "has been hideous on the stump"

he hasn't taken a question from a voter in 70 days!

Forum List

Back