Biden crushes Trump in 2024 election polling

Democracy's biggest fault is that 2 idiots can outvote 1 genius.

BTW I'm not calling all Democrats idiots and I'm not calling all Republican's genius.

In fact, I am calling all Democrats idiots actually the more I think about it, because they are.

The label Biden crushes is as misleading as Trump won by millions. pumped up statements are almost as bad as the big lie.

Of course...if trump is indicted or in jail....well....The Repubs may need a new leader.

The label Biden crushes is as misleading as Trump won by millions. pumped up statements are almost as bad as the big lie.
It is a poll. It is not a vote count. Biden crushed trump in 2020. He can do it again...trump is and will always be a loser.

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
Your Orange Crush is showing.

EXCELLENT!!! Then we can skip the election and go directly to the bloody civil war ending with the extermination of all Liberals and Progressives.

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads

Biden crushes trump in 2024 election polling *​

* When you add in the tens of millions Dominion fake votes
Maybe you wish to join Dominion's lawsuit against Rudy. They will be happy to accommodate you.....SOBER UP FRANK!

2024?

Is Biden even going to be able to form complete sentences by the midterms?
MORON!

President Joe Biden visited the US Coast Guard Academy commencement ceremony in New London, Connecticut, on Wednesday, May 19, where he interacted with cadets from the Bears stadium located on the Thames river. However, while delivering his first commencement speech as president, the 78-year-old apparently copied a joke from a famous speech of former President Ronald Reagan. Not just that, he reportedly seemed to botch the joke as well and when no one laughed, he appeared to get upset.

Biden made a joke about the Navy while addressing the Coast Guard as he quipped, “I can only assume that you'll enjoy educating your family about how the Coastguard is, quote, the hard nucleus around the Navy forms in times of war.” However, his humor reportedly failed to lighten up the atmosphere during the graduation ceremony and he told them, “You are a really dull class.”

People on the internet were quick to call out Biden for lifting a line from Reagan’s speech. In 1988, the 40th president of the US had said in front of the graduating class of the US Coast Guard Academy, “My coastguard aides have been excellent. One of them taught me that that the Coastguard is that hard nucleus about which the navy forms in time of war.” The joke soon became a hit at the time.

But decades later, Biden failed to do so and a comparison video between the two presidents soon went viral, with one user tweeting, “Ronald Reagan at age 77 vs Joe Biden at age 78.” Another user said, “Can you spot the difference?” “Joe Biden is no Ronald Reagan. At this point Joe Biden isn't even Joe Biden,” the third stated. A comment on Twitter read, “Biden: ‘The hard nucleus around...the Navy forms in time of war.’ Comedians know the importance of clarity and meter in delivery. The Great Communicator had both. Biden dropped the word ‘which’ and stumbled to the end of the joke. Hence the audience confusion. So who's dull?” “You can tell Biden was totally expecting a huge response there. Instead, he gets the crickets he deserves,” a user added.

MORON!

I agree, Joe has always been a dim bulb.
Now a dim bulb in cognitive decline. Sad.

Biden will be dead or in an assisted living facility by then. The polling should go Trump v Harris.
The former president will be in jail in 2024.

2024?

Is Biden even going to be able to form complete sentences by the midterms?

Maybe not, but he will be on par with tRump then!
MAGA

Biden will be dead or in an assisted living facility by then. The polling should go Trump v Harris.
Damn, I thought Trump would already be divorced and in federal prison after all these investigations.

Damn, I thought Trump would already be divorced and in federal prison after all these investigations.
Jail is coming for him.

The former first lady is waiting for him to die so she can file lawsuits against the will with the grifter family.

Jail is coming for him.

The former first lady is waiting for him to die so she can file lawsuits against the will with the grifter family.

You idiots have been claiming that is coming any day now since 2017! :21:

Biden is dignified.
So are most Mafia bosses.

His method of governing harkens back to the days of diplomacy and rational decisions....
His method also hearkens back to the days of black limos, machine guns and brass knuckles.

JOE BIDEN WILL NEVER BE ON ANOTHER ELECTION BALLOT IN HIS LIFE. He'll be lucky to even make it through his term!

Of course...if trump is indicted or in jail....well....The Repubs may need a new leader.
jim how come you did not answer what a few people here asked you?..do you call out democrats when they lie or not?....

You know the answer, Harry. Of course not. You never get a straight answer to any direct question from any of these leftwing lemmings. If you DO get any, it is always some grade-school, smarmy remark that begs for supporting evidence but never has any.

Forum List

Back