Biden crushes Trump in 2024 election polling

Biden has not been in office even five months. He has not had any time to really set an agenda.

View attachment 491641 Bidden set his agenda his first week with the 37+ EO's he signed.
Biden has set his agenda:

Price of gas: up $1.00/gal
Plywood: Now $80/sheet
Housing: up 25% in red states.
Middle East: all out war.
Immigration: chaos at the border.

commodities-from-food-to-metals-are-soaring-1068x779.jpg

That's all we need to know

To be real, I am not a trump supporter. This kind of poll makes Dems looking like Alzheimer's. First of all, Biden in 2024, are you kidding me? Then, Trump will run for 2024, you don't know Trump :')

Which is so relevant in May of 2021, aside from the fact that it's likely neither Biden nor Trump will be running in 2024, but anything you need to feed your TDS. Seriously, Jim, go see a doctor, because you're ill.
jim has issues.....
My issues are a party that lies...denies the truth....covers up threats to our nation...andconti yes to bow to a racist bigot who daily tries to convince Americans that he was cheated in 2020.

The GQP is aCult....no longer a real political party.
Your post was about Trump not the GOP. I agree with DTMB...you need help. Serious help. ZERO chance Biden runs in 2024....30/70 he is still alive in 2024 or knows that he is.
Trump: twice impeached, twice failed to win the popular vote, and overwhelmingly voted out of office.

That Republicans would nominate such an unmitigated failure, someone comprehensively unfit to hold any public office, is proof Republicans have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Which is so relevant in May of 2021, aside from the fact that it's likely neither Biden nor Trump will be running in 2024, but anything you need to feed your TDS. Seriously, Jim, go see a doctor, because you're ill.
jim has issues.....
My issues are a party that lies...denies the truth....covers up threats to our nation...andconti yes to bow to a racist bigot who daily tries to convince Americans that he was cheated in 2020.

Your post was about Trump not the GOP. I agree with DTMB...you need help. Serious help. ZERO chance Biden runs in 2024....30/70 he is still alive in 2024 or knows that he is.
Trump: twice impeached, twice failed to win the popular vote, and overwhelmingly voted out of office.

That Republicans would nominate such an unmitigated failure, someone comprehensively unfit to hold any public office, is proof Republicans have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.
HRC didn't win the popular vote either but why would the popular vote matter? Are football games decided by which team has the most yards or which team has the most points?

jim has issues.....

Republicans nominated Trump, and the Democrats nominated Hillary and Biden to run against him....

NEITHER party has a foot to stand on when it comes to integrity.

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
2024 is the Trump Noam dream ticket, unless it works out to Noam and a junior Trump

And by the way, I sincerely doubt an 82 year old will be running for election of anything other than president of some nursing home.

jim has issues.....

jones take your head out of your fat ass....

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
Dem strategy in fake polls meantion by trolls using fake web sites, in this case is to make GOP not support any future run by the ex-president and thus support another candidate.
With all the tactics combined to keep him off the 2024 ballot, it's clear they don't believe such a poll, otherwise they'd want him to run. -oops!
Former fake polls were used to make cheating elections less suspicious.
Grow up and use you brain dude.

jim has issues.....

HRC didn't win the popular vote either but why would the popular vote matter? Are football games decided by which team has the most yards or which team has the most points?
2016 is over.

Move on

jim has issues.....

2016 is over.

Move on
2020 is over

Move on

Biden has not been in office even five months.

He has not had any time to really set an agenda much less implement it. He is starting to do that.

It's way too early to take any poll for the 2024 election seriously.

Can we just have some time without the next election being polled?

Full disclosure, Biden was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice.

I voted my conscience in the primary and it wasn't for Biden or trump.

I put my country before my conscience in the general election.

So I'm not the best person to ask or approach that subject with since my views of Biden aren't as positive as some people.
The choice is easy....A competent, well spoken, rational, empathetic man verses an impulsive, lying, Narcissist ..... no one needs an agenda to decide who they should vote for. The GQP is letting trump lead them down a slippery slope. That is okay with me!

Dem strategy in fake polls meantion by trolls using fake web sites, in this case is to make GOP not support any future run by the ex-president and thus support another candidate.
With all the tactics combined to keep him off the 2024 ballot, it's clear they don't believe such a poll, otherwise they'd want him to run. -oops!
I found out a long time ago, the GQP cry is...."EVERYONE IS LYING EXCEPT trump..."

I found out a long time ago, the GQP cry is...."EVERYONE IS LYING EXCEPT trump..."
You found nothing out. You are told what to think and mot likely what to say. The person or persons telling you are just as stupid racist and fascist as you. They made you that way.

Biden has not been in office even five months.

He has not had any time to really set an agenda much less implement it. He is starting to do that.

It's way too early to take any poll for the 2024 election seriously.

Can we just have some time without the next election being polled?

Full disclosure, Biden was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice.

I voted my conscience in the primary and it wasn't for Biden or trump.

I put my country before my conscience in the general election.

So I'm not the best person to ask or approach that subject with since my views of Biden aren't as positive as some people.
The choice is easy....A competent, well spoken, rational, empathetic man verses an impulsive, lying, Narcissist ..... no one needs an agenda to decide who they should vote for. The GQP is letting trump lead them down a slippery slope. That is okay with me!

A competent, well spoken, rational, empathetic man

Why didn't you run one, instead of Biden?

Forum List

Back