Biden crushes Trump in 2024 election polling

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
Dem strategy in fake polls meantion by trolls using fake web sites, in this case is to make GOP not support any future run by the ex-president and thus support another candidate.
With all the tactics combined to keep him off the 2024 ballot, it's clear they don't believe such a poll, otherwise they'd want him to run. -oops!
Former fake polls were used to make cheating elections less suspicious.
Grow up and use you brain dude.
I found out a long time ago, the GQP cry is...."EVERYONE IS LYING EXCEPT trump..."
You found nothing out. You are told what to think and mot likely what to say. The person or persons telling you are just as stupid racist and fascist as you. They made you that way.
English dude.

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
Dem strategy in fake polls meantion by trolls using fake web sites, in this case is to make GOP not support any future run by the ex-president and thus support another candidate.
With all the tactics combined to keep him off the 2024 ballot, it's clear they don't believe such a poll, otherwise they'd want him to run. -oops!
I found out a long time ago, the GQP cry is...."EVERYONE IS LYING EXCEPT trump..."
You found nothing out. You are told what to think and mot likely what to say. The person or persons telling you are just as stupid racist and fascist as you. They made you that way.
English dude.
You understand "you suck"? Get back to me.

Biden has not been in office even five months.

He has not had any time to really set an agenda much less implement it. He is starting to do that.

It's way too early to take any poll for the 2024 election seriously.

Can we just have some time without the next election being polled?

Full disclosure, Biden was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice.

I voted my conscience in the primary and it wasn't for Biden or trump.

I put my country before my conscience in the general election.

So I'm not the best person to ask or approach that subject with since my views of Biden aren't as positive as some people.
The choice is easy....A competent, well spoken, rational, empathetic man verses an impulsive, lying, Narcissist ..... no one needs an agenda to decide who they should vote for. The GQP is letting trump lead them down a slippery slope. That is okay with me!

I still think it's too early to do polling for the 2024 election.

I don't know if you remember this but before Reagan instituting the nonstop campaign in the 80s, America actually didn't have polling or campaigning for an election months after the last one and months into a new presidency.

I sure would like to go back to that. It would do a lot to heal the divides in our nation.

He has not had any time to really set an agenda much less implement it. He is starting to do that.

Full disclosure, Biden was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice.

So I'm not the best person to ask or approach that subject with since my views of Biden aren't as positive as some people.
The choice is easy....A competent, well spoken, rational, empathetic man verses an impulsive, lying, Narcissist ..... no one needs an agenda to decide who they should vote for. The GQP is letting trump lead them down a slippery slope. That is okay with me!
jim there you are....are you going to answer the question you were asked a few times here?....here it is again.....do you call out democrats when they lie?....

Looks like propaganda to me.

Thank you for using the term "GOPQ". While it seems like a pretty juvenile thing to do, I am glad to see that you felt free to express your disrespect for the GOP. I would much prefer to see your opening post as it was intended than to see it modified by someone else, even if you are on the other side of the aisle or if it was intended as an insult. Politics are ugly, but I always prefer to see them the way they really are.

jim there you are....are you going to answer the question you were asked a few times here?....here it is again.....do you call out democrats when they lie?....
I hope you are not offended when I ignore you....well....actually...I don't care. The GQP lies about the November 2020 election, the lies about the January 6th mob attack on the United States Capitol and now.....McCarthy's lies about "no one is questioning the November election should show independent voters that the truth is just not in the GQP.

Thank you for using the term "GOPQ". While it seems like a pretty juvenile thing to do, I am glad to see that you felt free to express your disrespect for the GOP. I would much prefer to see your opening post as it was intended than to see it modified by someone else, even if you are on the other side of the aisle or if it was intended as an insult. Politics are ugly, but I always prefer to see them the way they really are.
So...you don't mind the daily lies from the GQP? Gotcha

Republicans have been steadily trying to dirty up Ole Sleepy Joe, but the American people aren't falling for their BOGUS shenanigans anymore.

the guy who authored the bill that created modern-day systematic racism is already dirty and he did it on his own

A word of advice for the GOPQ:

I know you've already drunk the metaphorical poolside, but if he offers you an actual class of poolside, don't drink it.

So...you don't mind the daily lies from the GQP? Gotcha
let's see, democrats lie and are protected by the democrat propaganda media

I hope you are not offended when I ignore you....well....actually...I don't care. The GQP lies about the November 2020 election, the lies about the January 6th mob attack on the United States Capitol and now.....McCarthy's lies about "no one is questioning the November election should show independent voters that the truth is just not in the GQP.
jim all you had to say was "no i dont call out democrats for lying"....nice dance though....

the guy who authored the bill that created modern-day systematic racism is already dirty and he did it on his own
So you admit it! America is a racist country.

Well, about damn time you saw things correctly.

Last edited:

I know you've already drunk the metaphorical poolside, but if he offers you an actual class of poolside, don't drink it.
for three and a half years America was running great we had peace in the middle east, we were energy independent, the economy was great people were working. Along comes Jo and destroys it all.

for three and a half years America was running great we had peace in the middle east, we were energy independent, the economy was great people were working. Along comes Jo and destroys it all.
That didn't happen on President Joe's watch.

Revisionist history is just a lie.

That didn't happen on President Joe's watch.

Revisionist history is just a lie.
Stop dodging what didn't happen under jo's watch?

English dude.
You understand "you suck"? Get back to me.
Yes, you do suck. That much we can agree on.

Forum List

Back