Biden crushes Trump in 2024 election polling

Of course...if trump is indicted or in jail....well....The Repubs may need a new leader.
jim how come you did not answer what a few people here asked you?..do you call out democrats when they lie or not?....

You know the answer, Harry. Of course not. You never get a straight answer to any direct question from any of these leftwing lemmings. If you DO get any, it is always some grade-school, smarmy remark that begs for supporting evidence but never has any.
JIM?.....is this true?....i know you are reading this so answer your critics.....do you call out democrats when they lie or not?...

Of course...if trump is indicted or in jail....well....The Repubs may need a new leader.
jim how come you did not answer what a few people here asked you?..do you call out democrats when they lie or not?....

You know the answer, Harry. Of course not. You never get a straight answer to any direct question from any of these leftwing lemmings. If you DO get any, it is always some grade-school, smarmy remark that begs for supporting evidence but never has any.
JIM?.....is this true?....i know you are reading this so answer your critics.....do you call out democrats when they lie or not?...
HIs lack of response tells it all.

The label Biden crushes is as misleading as Trump won by millions. pumped up statements are almost as bad as the big lie.
It is a poll. It is not a vote count. Biden crushed trump in 2020.
You can't be serious.

He can do it again...trump is and will always be a loser.
Joe Biden can't even remember where he is when he wakes up in the morning. The staff have to come in, roust him, give him his daily dose of Rivastigmine, then remind him he's president for a while longer, has a 15 minute press meeting at 1PM, to watch out for running dogs, and that he needs to sit down and learn the lines he is supposed to read while Jill puts his make-up on to hide all his age spots!

HIs lack of response tells it all.
he is trying to figure out how he can answer and blame trump......

Why would you call a person out for not lying...wait that's for republic pols right.

Why would you call a person out for not lying...wait that's for republic pols right.

Why would you call a person out for not lying...

are you trying to claim no Democrats lie?

are you jimmies spokesperson?.....why dont you let jim answer this.....he is the one who made the statement...

U0jfOxV.gif

Republicans have been steadily trying to dirty up Ole Sleepy Joe, but the American people aren't falling for their BOGUS shenanigans anymore.
Biden dirtied up himself. The KGB (FBI) is protecting him by withholding information. Glad that is settled.

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
5ac1pg.jpg

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
fake news

Biden has not been in office even five months.

He has not had any time to really set an agenda much less implement it. He is starting to do that.

It's way too early to take any poll for the 2024 election seriously.

Can we just have some time without the next election being polled?

Full disclosure, Biden was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice.

I voted my conscience in the primary and it wasn't for Biden or trump.

I put my country before my conscience in the general election.

So I'm not the best person to ask or approach that subject with since my views of Biden aren't as positive as some people.

Dem strategy in fake polls meantion by trolls using fake web sites, in this case is to make GOP not support any future run by the ex-president and thus support another candidate.
With all the tactics combined to keep him off the 2024 ballot, it's clear they don't believe such a poll, otherwise they'd want him to run. -oops!
Former fake polls were used to make cheating elections less suspicious.

Don't count on that. If he's indicted there's a very good chance they will still support him.

Even if he's in jail he will still have followers but probably not as many.

You are dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Never underestimate their stupidity and inability to accept or even see reality.

Don't count on that. If he's indicted there's a very good chance they will still support him.

Even if he's in jail he will still have followers but probably not as many.

You are dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Never underestimate their stupidity and inability to accept or even see reality.
Obama said he was born in Kenya on the cover of one of his books, shit for brains.

Why shouldn't we believe him?

Forum List

Back