Biden crushes Trump in 2024 election polling

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
A word of advice for the GOPQ:

I know you've already drunk the metaphorical poolside, but if he offers you an actual class of poolside, don't drink it.
for three and a half years America was running great we had peace in the middle east, we were energy independent, the economy was great people were working. Along comes Jo and destroys it all.
That didn't happen on President Joe's watch.

Revisionist history is just a lie.
Then the large orange turd ignored the greatest health crisis in over 100 years. Tens of thousands of people died because of his lies and . Now we are tying to dig out of the hole that he dug.....sound familiar? Obama did the same thing after W allowed the biggest crash since the Great Depression. That is the MO for the last 40 years. The GQP screws everything up and then the Dems come in and bring us out of it. Then the GQP blames the Dems for not doing it fast enough.

The same old song over and over and over...

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads

I know you've already drunk the metaphorical poolside, but if he offers you an actual class of poolside, don't drink it.
for three and a half years America was running great we had peace in the middle east, we were energy independent, the economy was great people were working. Along comes Jo and destroys it all.

Just like the GQP is trying to rewrite the history of January 6th, they want everyone to forget reality and listen to their continuous lies.

Which is so relevant in May of 2021, aside from the fact that it's likely neither Biden nor Trump will be running in 2024, but anything you need to feed your TDS. Seriously, Jim, go see a doctor, because you're ill.
Very true!!!

all it is,

is a reading on where people polled, are standing right now.

I hope that the OP is true. We don't want to run Trump again anyway, there are many better GOP candidates to nominate.

NFW will 82-year old Xiden be run-able in 2024.

The OP poll should be Kamala against the GOP field, she probably loses to all of them.

Looks like propaganda to me.

Thank you for using the term "GOPQ". While it seems like a pretty juvenile thing to do, I am glad to see that you felt free to express your disrespect for the GOP. I would much prefer to see your opening post as it was intended than to see it modified by someone else, even if you are on the other side of the aisle or if it was intended as an insult. Politics are ugly, but I always prefer to see them the way they really are.
So...you don't mind the daily lies from the GQP? Gotcha
I do not care what kind of spin you put on my post.

Which is so relevant in May of 2021, aside from the fact that it's likely neither Biden nor Trump will be running in 2024, but anything you need to feed your TDS. Seriously, Jim, go see a doctor, because you're ill.
Will you jackasses please cease and desist from the unauthorized doctoring and drug dealing?

Then the large orange turd ignored the greatest health crisis in over 100 years. Tens of thousands of people died because of his lies and . Now we are tying to dig out of the hole that he dug.....sound familiar? Obama did the same thing after W allowed the biggest crash since the Great Depression. That is the MO for the last 40 years. The GQP screws everything up and then the Dems come in and bring us out of it. Then the GQP blames the Dems for not doing it fast enough.

are you talking about your threads?.....

Republicans have been steadily trying to dirty up Ole Sleepy Joe, but the American people aren't falling for their BOGUS shenanigans anymore.
Ole Sleepy Joe beat Trump. Any Democrat will beat Trump in 2024 if Trump is alive and runs. The Republican Senate is loyal to the wrong guy. The Republicans need to regroup behind someone with a vision of the future, not someone who keeps focusing on the lie about the election. Of course the Bloated One is probably going to be indicted soon anyway.

I like the fact President Trump is still polling well. Goes to show how much this past election was stolen.
If being unwater in polling is good....you’re a maga fuckup sycophant.
Pipe down you Corrupt Joe apologist.
What do I have to apologize for?

I see you're one the bonafide Corrupt Joe trolls. Love it how you still get rattled when President Trump is still gaining support for 24'. Enjoy the block.

I like the fact President Trump is still polling well. Goes to show how much this past election was stolen.
If being unwater in polling is good....you’re a maga fuckup sycophant.
Pipe down you Corrupt Joe apologist.
What do I have to apologize for?

I see you're one the bonafide Corrupt Joe trolls. Love it how you still get rattled when President Trump is still gaining support for 24'. Enjoy the block.
The small hands of the former president are withering.

Enjoy

Republicans have been steadily trying to dirty up Ole Sleepy Joe, but the American people aren't falling for their BOGUS shenanigans anymore.
Do you even listen to some of the shit that comes out Biden mouth ? He dirties himself without any ones interference.
Joe Biden’s Racist Gaffes
We're still aghast of the lies that the Orange Tub of Goo spewed out and is still spewing. He's a sick individual with no leadership skills, no intelligence, a narcissist, and a liar.

Biden will be dead or in an assisted living facility by then. The polling should go Trump v Harris.
It has.....Trump beats her big time.

Forum List

Back