Biden delivers! You got to give him credit…

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
This is some of the funniest shit I’ve ever read. LOL. November can’t come soon enough.

"We can join forces, stop the shouting and lower the temperature. For without unity there is no peace, only bitterness and fury. No progress, only exhausting outrage. No nation, only a state of chaos. This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward."

And then he proceeded to shout, raise the temperature, stoke bitterness, scream his outrage and continue to divide the country.

Trump never gave us the promised “better” version of Obamacare. IMO, a much more serious failing than ephemeral lack of unity charges, a feeling fanned by constant rightwing attempts at creating wedge issues.
What does Biden’s poor leadership and his inability to unite America have to do with Trump?

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
You mean bills which increase inflation to the point where voters are going to vote for the red team?

He aspires to unite the country because of what can be achieved if we are united.

You mean like banning guns and taking them away from Americans? I know I never felt so united when Dementia forced Americans into taking a vaccine they didn't want or losing your job and not being allowed to collect unemployment. Oh, and you 75 million Americans that voted for Trump? Our party is going after him a year and a half later. Boy do I feel united.

How’d he do that? Maybe cuz GDP was hugely negative so that the reduction in supply was equivalent to the reduction in demand?

How did he do that? Perhaps by paying people more to stay home than work. When you do that, you create a labor shortage. When you have a labor shortage, that creates a supply chain shortage. When employers have to pay much more money for labor, those increases are included in the price of everything we buy and services we want. When you pay more for something than you used to, that's the definition of inflation. Now you weaken the dollar by wasting money on "green" bullshit we don't need, you have all the makings for record inflation.

The Communists have finally reached their long time goal, and that is conditioning people not to work and/ or being a government dependent.

He aspires to unite the country because of what can be achieved if we are united.

"We can join forces, stop the shouting and lower the temperature. For without unity there is no peace, only bitterness and fury. No progress, only exhausting outrage. No nation, only a state of chaos. This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward."

But even he knows it won't be so easy.

"I know speaking of unity can sound to some like a foolish fantasy these days," Biden said. "I know the forces that divide us are deep and they are real. But I also know they are not new. Our history has been a constant struggle between the American ideal that we all are created equal and the harsh, ugly reality that racism, nativism, fear, demonization have long torn us apart."

IMO, he isn't to blame for a lack of unity. Just look at the bullshyte comments from McTreason about the bill Schumer and Manchin reached a compromise agreement on.

Repubs aren't about unity or compromise. They're about blocking the people's agenda.
your party aint much different.....die hard democrats can give a rats ass about uniting with those who dont agree with their bullshit.....die hard party people on both sides only care about what they want....

Shouldn't that be the VA? This is supposed to be a bill for veterans.
That’s the other bill. The inflation bill lowered prescription costs. The. a bill subsidized treatment for burn pit ailments. Hard to keep up with all Bidens wins.

Most grocery managers are telling me the suppliers are soaking them dry.
I asked why this didn't happen under Trump and they tell me Trump would make a public issue out of it and Biden's a polite pussy.
Trump didn’t know the cost of paper towels he threw to Puerto Ricans or toilet paper that was in short supply. You guys are hilarious.

You mean you aren't aware that the House allocates the funds?
Don't you have an MBA?
The question is why isn’t his wall protecting the border? If it’s a good ideas, he built most of it I heard him say the other day, it must be a waste of $13B.

I was laughing at your claim "No one is pricing goods based on policy of congress."
I’ve been pricing for 25 years. I set price based on the demand. How can I maximize profit…not based on government policy of whether Biden likes my industry or not. You’re clearly not in business.

Nobody turned on the vets. The Commiekrats had so much pork in the bill that it was top heavy. The bill for the vets should be the only issue to vote on.
I’ve seen that Republicans wanted the part for the vets voted on by itself. No add ons or other crap. Yet Schumer refused to do that. Seems it’s the left that hates our veterans.

It’s about time the Democrats woke up and started passing significant legislation

They have five more months to pass key elements of their agenda

There have been no wins, just unsubstantiated pork spending with no tangible results.
Your flailing. Biden is going to be well regarded by historians. He could do nothing but fall off his bike for the next 2.5 years and he’s in the top 15-20.

I’ve seen that Republicans wanted the part for the vets voted on by itself. No add ons or other crap. Yet Schumer refused to do that. Seems it’s the left that hates our veterans.
They passed the same bill 45 days ago. Nothing was added. They just changed their vote.

Forum List

Back