Biden delivers! You got to give him credit…

From where they were when Biden inferred that the supply of goods and services would be limited.
During Trump, COVID effected supply, but not prices.
How’d he do that? Maybe cuz GDP was hugely negative so that the reduction in supply was equivalent to the reduction in demand?

in your second paragraph from what i quoted

haha yeah trump lead the pandemic! hahahaba

with that said, dem lead states should have opened up sooner like he suggested…but we aren’t in a pandemic now…2020 was two years ago

we are seeing the dems ans xiden policies take hold now…they lead us to inflation, and recession
Fair criticism. I should have said flexible. Reactive. Adaptable. Not robust. I see why you were on me about it. I was trying to say our economy is built to handle changing demand patterns better than any other.

Fair criticism. I should have said flexible. Reactive. Adaptable. Not robust. I see why you were on me about it. I was trying to say our economy is built to handle changing demand patterns better than any other.
oh. no doubt we will be able to get out of the xiden inflation and recession and build back better, making America great again

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
Cultist of the of the DNC

in your second paragraph from what i quoted

haha yeah trump lead the pandemic! hahahaba

with that said, dem lead states should have opened up sooner like he suggested…but we aren’t in a pandemic now…2020 was two years ago

we are seeing the dems ans xiden policies take hold now…they lead us to inflation, and recession
As for Dem policies driving inflation that’s insane. You see what you want, that’s ok. Most of you guys are so lost to partisanship so there is no rational analysis or thinking.

I’m in business of buying and selling commodities, isn’t the billions. No one is pricing goods based on policy of congress. It’s all about how much you have today and who wants to buy it. If you have a solution to that let me know.

As for Dem policies driving inflation that’s insane. You see what you want, that’s ok. Most of you guys are so lost to partisanship so there is no rational analysis or thinking.

I’m in business of buying and selling commodities, isn’t the billions. No one is pricing goods based on policy of congress. It’s all about how much you have today and who wants to buy it. If you have a solution to that let me know.
if you don’t think govt has a hand in what someone charges for a product or service you are being willfully dishonest

Where’d I say it was robust? After the Trump led pandemic closed everything and supplies were cut off from people getting sick with the virus that Trump said would be gone by this weekend back on March 1st 2020 the economy has been ebbing and flowing.

We have the most flexible economy in the world. It is what it is… an economy coming back from a once in a lifetime event. Get out and move to Russia if you don’t like how capitalism works.

Where’d I say it was robust?

1659293956249.png

I’m in business of buying and selling commodities, isn’t the billions. No one is pricing goods based on policy of congress.

Hilarious!

How’d he do that? Maybe cuz GDP was hugely negative so that the reduction in supply was equivalent to the reduction in demand?
Most grocery managers are telling me the suppliers are soaking them dry.
I asked why this didn't happen under Trump and they tell me Trump would make a public issue out of it and Biden's a polite pussy.

he aint much of a leader....and he hasnt united people like he said he could....
He aspires to unite the country because of what can be achieved if we are united.

"We can join forces, stop the shouting and lower the temperature. For without unity there is no peace, only bitterness and fury. No progress, only exhausting outrage. No nation, only a state of chaos. This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward."

But even he knows it won't be so easy.

"I know speaking of unity can sound to some like a foolish fantasy these days," Biden said. "I know the forces that divide us are deep and they are real. But I also know they are not new. Our history has been a constant struggle between the American ideal that we all are created equal and the harsh, ugly reality that racism, nativism, fear, demonization have long torn us apart."

IMO, he isn't to blame for a lack of unity. Just look at the bullshyte comments from McTreason about the bill Schumer and Manchin reached a compromise agreement on.

Repubs aren't about unity or compromise. They're about blocking the people's agenda.

Thanks Trump for record unemployment, negotiating a huge reduction in OPEC oil production, and passing off an economy with insufficient infrastructure to handle opening back up. Thank God Trump had 4 years to build a wall that was so effective at keeping out these illegals that you’re on here bitching about it. Where did the $13B stolen from the defense fund go? Fucking useless Trump.
You mean you aren't aware that the House allocates the funds?
Don't you have an MBA?

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
You know what is really pathetic is the fact that you believe this shit.

He aspires to unite the country because of what can be achieved if we are united.

"We can join forces, stop the shouting and lower the temperature. For without unity there is no peace, only bitterness and fury. No progress, only exhausting outrage. No nation, only a state of chaos. This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward."

But even he knows it won't be so easy.

"I know speaking of unity can sound to some like a foolish fantasy these days," Biden said. "I know the forces that divide us are deep and they are real. But I also know they are not new. Our history has been a constant struggle between the American ideal that we all are created equal and the harsh, ugly reality that racism, nativism, fear, demonization have long torn us apart."

IMO, he isn't to blame for a lack of unity. Just look at the bullshyte comments from McTreason about the bill Schumer and Manchin reached a compromise agreement on.

Repubs aren't about unity or compromise. They're about blocking the people's agenda.
the majority of the people (85%) think the country is headed in the wrong direction thanks to the folks currently in charge…so sounds like McConnell is speaking for the people

Forum List

Back