Biden delivers! You got to give him credit…

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
Profligate spending. Just what the country needs during rampant inflation.

Morons.

Profligate spending. Just what the country needs during rampant inflation.

Morons.
Newsflash. This bill reduces the deficit. Negotiating lower prices lowers spending… you get that right? Collecting taxes from companies paying zero in taxes lowers the deficit.. you get that right?

You really are a gullible rube. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I love it that you guys are so shocked by manchins support you can’t even debate the points. Just name calling cuz you know .. you…lost.
E04EB4D3-2F47-4E03-A378-44FED744C1E6.gif

I love it that you guys are so shocked by manchins support you can’t even debate the points. Just name calling cuz you know .. you…lost.
View attachment 676654
Dude, when they pass a spending of this size it never lowers the deficit. Never. Doesn’t matter WTF they claim about any tax increase they include.

If you believe that you are a colossal Moron.

Dude, when they pass a spending of this size it never lowers the deficit. Never. Doesn’t matter WTF they claim about any tax increase they include.

If you believe that you are a colossal Moron.
I evaluate things based on merit. Even republican bills. You just submitted another post of generalizations that you could post about anything. Awesome. Go team Republicans! Fuck America!

This bill is a good bill. Just like the infrastructure bill was. If Trump passed either of these you’d blow him.

I evaluate things based on merit. Even republican bills. You just submitted another post of generalizations that you could post about anything. Awesome. Go team Republicans! Fuck America!

This bill is a good bill. Just like the infrastructure bill was. If Trump passed either of these you’d blow him.
Confirmation of my last post.

Biden isn’t raising taxes… he’s making sure giant companies pay SOME taxes. He’s after companies that report billions of earnings but pay zero taxes. The have to at least lay 15% if they make a billion in profit. Bam. That’s fair. That’s American. That’s democracy.

So you're saying equal treatment under the law be damned. GOT IT!!!!!!!

So you're saying equal treatment under the law be damned. GOT IT!!!!!!!

Just the opposite actually. Big companies should not be able to avoid their taxes. They benefit from a safely defended nation. That costs money. Show me the money!

Just the opposite actually. Big companies should not be able to avoid their taxes. They benefit from a safely defended nation. That costs money. Show me the money!

Thanks for the link.

Food conglomerate Archer Daniels Midland enjoyed $438 million of U.S. pretax income last year and received a federal tax rebate of $164 million.

OMG! That's awful? How did they do it? What was their cheat?

he aint much of a leader....and he hasnt united people like he said he could....
Trump never gave us the promised “better” version of Obamacare. IMO, a much more serious failing than ephemeral lack of unity charges, a feeling fanned by constant rightwing attempts at creating wedge issues.

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:

Covid bill Created high inflation and high gas prices. So he is now responsible for inflation? His releasing of gas reserves did nothing to lower prices, so Biden did nothing to lower fuel prices. He did nothing to lower unemployment. The latest bill will in fact increase inflation not relieve it, that is spin that you have fallen for.
The zero wars are great, I have no issue with that, other than giving trillions to Ukraine, not sure why we are supporting a war.

He is bumbling and you give him credit for crap he has nothing to do with, typical. Didn’t you have a thread about Biden’s great economy in January when inflation was rising rapidly and fuel prices were going off the grid?

Biden will get credit for the economy come election time, whether he does anything or not.

View attachment 676476

Biden so far:

Xiden has delivered 9.1 inflation, a recession, and skyrocketing interest rates…and now, he’s giving us all a raise…in taxes

yeah…he’s delivered alright

Corporations don’t pay taxes, they pass the cost on to consumers.

Another Veggie Joe tax on the poor and middle class.

Forum List

Back