Biden delivers! You got to give him credit…

The question is why isn’t his wall protecting the border? If it’s a good ideas, he built most of it I heard him say the other day, it must be a waste of $13B.
You obviously are lying about your credentials.
The House controls the money and said, “No wall.”.
Is someone else posting for you?

They passed the same bill 45 days ago. Nothing was added. They just changed their vote.
YOU seem to think that repeating your lie constantly will make it come true. Doesn’t happen. $400 million in “discretionary” spending having ZERO to do with veterans. Raising taxes on working people and businesses during a recession. Which would lead to mass layoffs and huge increases in unemployment.

I’ve been pricing for 25 years. I set price based on the demand. How can I maximize profit…not based on government policy of whether Biden likes my industry or not. You’re clearly not in business.

I’ve been pricing for 25 years. I set price based on the demand.

Is demand ever influenced by congressional policy? What about supply?

I think he will fall in the 20-25 range unless he gets a second term
Biden will be behind Presidents not elected yet. If we still have them in the future. This man was damaged goods before the election and a whole lot of people behind the scenes and in front are responsible for this atrocity.

You obviously are lying about your credentials.
The House controls the money and said, “No wall.”.
Is someone else posting for you?
Sorry. You missed the part where Trump diverted money from the defense budget to build his wall.

Toomey on Wednesday offered to get rid of the mandatory funding shift by unanimous consent. "We can fix this tonight… once that’s done, this bill sails through this chamber,” he said.

But Democrats, being at best pond scum, prefer to play politics with this bill.

They wouldn’t get away with it if inter weren’t for absolutely moronic supporters falling for it every time. CG is a perfect example.

I evaluate things based on merit. Even republican bills. You just submitted another post of generalizations that you could post about anything. Awesome. Go team Republicans! Fuck America!

This bill is a good bill. Just like the infrastructure bill was. If Trump passed either of these you’d blow him.

If they really cared about the vets why would they jeopardize their funding with a stunt like this?

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
Everything but significantly lowering inflation and energy prices. Spending useless money, over taxing employers, we are in a cold war with Russia.....again.

Sorry. You missed the part where Trump diverted money from the defense budget to build his wall.

Right, because he couldn't get it from Piglosi and the other commies who want our country to be invaded by illegals. And remember who bumped up the money for our military in the first place.

Biden has already passed more significant legislation in a year and a half than Trump did in four years

Correct. That's why we have the worst border problem in 20 years, the highest interest rate in 13 years, the highest inflation in 40 years, still labor shortages.

If he passes anymore this country will be in a recession we'll never get out of. You better hope (to save his ass) that Republicans take a huge lead in Congress to stop this incompetent.

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
You loons actually believe that Companies pay Corporate taxes and don't add that expense to the price of the goods and services they provide ?

Forum List

Back